Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is your idea of good looking?

123457...Next

Comments

• dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited September 2016
    I used to make my male sims very feminine looking, without any jaw - like some sort of yaoi chin business.
    dcsdcdccd.png
    But I've luckily grown out of that phase.
    Now my male sims are typically broad shouldered, with prominent jaws, interesting features - and often devious looking.
    image.png
    image.png
    I was lacking some teen boys in my game, so I made these two. They aren't really my type per-say, but if I was 13 again...
    image.png
    The females usually either have a independent, glamourous appearance. Or occasionally they look cute like the one on the right.
    image.png
    Strangely, I find myself drawn to brown eyed sims and have to make a conscious effort to stop making every Sim have brown eyes - despite the fact I've green eyes in real life and no basis for this obsession.
  • EgomouseEgomouse Posts: 69 Member
    SimGuruJM ;) ....Oh wait, you just mean Sims, not Sim gurus lol.
    I went to make a new family for this thread.
    I didn't make all the outfits for them but this one outfit will be enough to what I generally want for a Sim xD
    S2HhqzP.png
    Male Sim: Adrian Parker. I want my men to be slightly tan, be a geek/brainiac, and an overall good person. I like the messy hair style, gotta have the facial hair, and need the glasses. Body shape has to be pretty muscular but not overwhelming. Of course, he needs a nice butt too lol. I like the casual look. Gotta have the baggy jeans and work boots. Most tops work for me, but I like this overall look x3 [Tbh, I think male Sims look hottest with least amount of clothes but ahem....I should probably clothe him for this thread xD]
    GV0waKy.png
    Female Sim: Carmen Parker. First name is taken from my crush. She is so beautiful *w* Not sure about the traits for what I want in a female Sim. I think she should be cheerful and responsible. I like the Asian look with no makeup. I also would like her to be slightly tan, but maybe a little lighter than male Sims. I want a very free hair style along with a free type of top. Her body type should have some curves, and I don't want her to look like she's starving or anything. I also like a loose pants with her and heels for her.

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    I used to make my male sims very feminine looking, without any jaw - like some sort of yaoi chin business.
    dcsdcdccd.png
    But I've luckily grown out of that phase.
    Now my male sims are typically broad shouldered, with prominent jaws, interesting features - and often devious looking.
    image.png
    image.png
    I was lacking some teen boys in my game, so I made these two. They aren't really my type per-say, but if I was 13 again...
    image.png
    The females usually either have a independent, glamourous appearance. Or occasionally they look cute like the one on the right.
    image.png
    Strangely, I find myself drawn to brown eyed sims and have to make a conscious effort to stop making every Sim have brown eyes - despite the fact I've green eyes in real life and no basis for this obsession.

The expression of the man on the top right is very "soon my weather machine will lock the east coast in perpetual winter".
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    When I first started playing the sims I noticed that all my sims seemed to look the same. They could be different skin colors and still have the same face. So I've been trying really hard to make different looking sims. These all some of my sims from my game. sims%201_zpsp3ugfdwq.jpg
    sims%202_zpsncff5x8m.jpg
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
    edited September 2016
    OEII1001 wrote: »
    The expression of the man on the top right is very "soon my weather machine will lock the east coast in perpetual winter".
    That is hilarious, He's actually my Black Widow Sim, so his thoughts are probably somewhere along that line.
    image.png

• OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    That is hilarious, He's actually my Black Widow Sim, so his thoughts are probably somewhere along that line.
    image.png

I imagine the proposal was something like "join me and together we shall restore order to Willow Creek".

Is he on the gallery? I must have this sim in my games, if nothing else more than to see a random Bond villain walking down the street. He's amazing.

Is he on the gallery? I must have this sim in my games, if nothing else more than to see a random Bond villain walking down the street. He's amazing.

Yes actually, he is. My EA ID is Susielou125, I'm sure you can find him there. X'D

• mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    Most of my Sims are dark-skinned, black, latino and other ethnicities. I rarely make pale or white sims since I just prefer ethnic beauty and find that there are too many blonde, blue-eyed sims out there in the gallery already.
  • buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    Just like in real life, in my game i like pale skintone and large noses (Roman style). Also bushy brows both on males and females.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    I like realistic proportions. If the sim is really thin, I don't like overly huge breasts on them because it doesn't look realistic to me. I prefer brown hair, and bright or light eyes. And for men I like facial hair.
    I don't like my couples to have the same hair color or eye color.
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I find a lot of my sims look attractive, the males look similar especially and don't tend to be that muscular or broad shouldered. The females are more varied but I like making cute looking females so they usually have big eyes. Also, a lot of the townies I've made recently tend to have either grey or brown eyes. Which wasn't on purpose but apparently I subconsciously like those eye colors. I used to make sims that looked the same pretty much but I think I'm getting better at making more varied and attractive sims. Now I just need to start making some purposefully ugly sims :p Some pics of my faves recently...
    93kEfih.png
    wbxd7Wr.png

• Shades302Shades302 Posts: 1,072 Member
    image.png

I love him as well x)
    Z6gfpiv.png?1
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    I was a teen in the 70's so I like slightly medium to long hair on men and boys. I do not like overly muscular men or women. But I tend to create my sims in a normal weight range. I tend to make more women with long hair than short, and I prefer oval faces on women.
  • SinaSimSinaSim Posts: 64 Member
    I create and play with diverse sims, (different races, body types, etc) but I enjoy making the ones with bigger noses, darker skin, thicker bodies and curly/kinkier hairstyles the most as I don't feel they're represented much in the community. I find all sims to be beautiful, same with people. :)
  • absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
  • hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    My sims are always :

- Young adult male
    - Smallest head, narrow face
    - Smallest eyes, various color
    - Short hair, various color
    - Various skins (But never black, I always fail to create a good sim :( )
    - Various body (But never fat, I always fail to create a good sim :( )

tumblr17.jpgtumblr13.jpg
    tumblr14.jpgtumblr15.jpg

The blonde is gorgeous!!!!! Oh please tell me you have him up in the gallery :O
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Jonathan777Jonathan777 Posts: 170 Member
    edited September 2016
    99EmAMr.png

I find my (fictional) husband so hot, I mean :heart::heart:

KEN9Ig5.png

I love this outfit on him and I think the beard makes him and I always make him like this, no changes, I will always use the same Sim.
    oNPKztK.jpg
    LOVE IS LOVE - Gilbert and Bruno Ferro
    He/They
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    edited September 2016
    Older men for me so adult not young adult, salt pepper hair, maybe some stubble. Light color eyes. I don't mind if they have a little belly.
  • EmeraldEclipse1EmeraldEclipse1 Posts: 103 Member
    Hmm, I prefer more realistic body shapes and simplistic, slightly long faces with medium eyes. Skins and styles change drastically though.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    Here is a picture of a Sim I find good-looking.

09-29-16_5-41-31nbspPM_zpscnpqwkft.png
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I think this Sim is good-looking ;)
    YYE7Yty.png?1
    He/Him
  • LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    Egomouse wrote: »
    SimGuruJM ;) ....

He's so hot. He's the one guru who could lie to me all day and I wouldn't mind cause I get to stare longingly at his perfection!

But my avatar sim is who I consider very attractive
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    My definition
    25-09-11.jpg

Agree.

You do have a few beautys
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon