Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

Comments

• wrswrs2wrswrs2 Posts: 935 Member
    She looks great! Nicely edited too!
    http://ecoast.tumblr.com/ --- Simblr + Im Kreis Custom Content
    http://tmmts4.tumblr.com/ --- Top Model Magazine Cover Archive
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    Angel_Zarr wrote: »
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    Kelebek wrote: »
    wrswrs2 wrote: »
    If I wanted to do a fan fic voting game would that work here?

What exactly do you mean?

Like if I did a TV show [mind you I suck at the RP aspect of stuff] like ANTM, and did the models and all that stuff and put the photos up to vote and you all could vote and eventually select a winner. Like this one here

I remember lots of RP TV Shows like that in another side of the forum (that's no longer here I believe) but a few years back the RP Thread was flooded with lots of RP Shows, stranded deserts, ANTM, Skill based TV Shows, hells kitchen, etc. People would submit characters for this TV show and the host would play it out in their own game and record what happened. This idea of RP TV died off as we reached 2015+ and the sub forum eventually died. I think it'd be interesting to see this :)

I second that!I really like the idea of that,where we get to interact with other models.

@Angel_Zarr Also that is the most beautiful sims 3 model I have ever seen
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    @BobSkellington Aww I actually miss my edits too lol, I miss competing here with you all :( I had school to deal with back then + I started doing digital art after Sims as well~

Wow LOL, and I'm still over here trying to cut out XD LMAO. I would love to see some of your work sometime <3 You have always been so good, I can only imagine how good you are now :'(

haha yeah XD And I did lots of IMVU editing, that's where I made tons of money lol but here is my DA~ http://zephiex.deviantart.com/gallery/

Too much skill, RIP. I am not worthy of thee. BAIII GURL. But yeashhh XD I play IMVU a lot, and my edits fail in comparison to yours! <3

Whaaat! And practice makes perfect bb And if you ever need a DP edit (it seems like lots of people like edits for their profile page) let me know I'll do lotss for ya <3

Will do <3 Yeah, I know XD A lot of people pay others to edit their DPs for them and have even asked me, I just left the room XD

You should add me on there and then we could talk there, could be fun <3 I already have a huge family and a hot man on there. LMAO

And I get to boot annoying males if they start something in certain rooms, I always stand up for the poor defenseless girls! XD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    I made a new model o3o for the first time in probably a year or more! Her name is Ellie Andrew, going to put her in Beech's competition~
    zr4J5KP.png
    (Excuse my editing, it's been a while!!)

This is probably one of the best looking Sims I have ever seen, and your hair drawing skills! STAHP IT CHU, fishing for compliments, you know you're talented XD <3
    sox3c8.jpg
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    edited September 2016
    I made a new model o3o for the first time in probably a year or more! Her name is Ellie Andrew, going to put her in Beech's competition~
    zr4J5KP.png

Holy carp fish, her hair :love:
    Welcome back! I'm really sad I didn't get a chance to meet you before you left. I can't have started too much long after.

That being said, I've nearly been year two years!
    Post edited by LilacErin on
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    @wrswrs2 Thank chu!
    @Kelebek Wow really!? I always had trouble making really unique sims before.. XD
    @BobSkellington Omg haha! XD First time I joined, I went into this random room and these spanish ladies started to feel me up 🐸🐸🐸🐸. So awkward and I just left n never looked back XDD
    @LilacErin Hallo~ Well we have finally met now! It's nice to meet you :smiley:
  • KelebekKelebek Posts: 2,079 Member
    @wrswrs2 Thank chu!
    @Kelebek Wow really!? I always had trouble making really unique sims before.. XD
    @BobSkellington Omg haha! XD First time I joined, I went into this random room and these spanish ladies started to feel me up plum. So awkward and I just left n never looked back XDD

Yes really! Her hair is lovely. :D
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    Have you guys seen the new Day of the Dead stuff in the new update? It's so awesome.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    @wrswrs2 Thank chu!
    @BobSkellington Omg haha! XD First time I joined, I went into this random room and these spanish ladies started to feel me up plum. So awkward and I just left n never looked back XDD

LMAO, owww my plumasaurus rex o.o Like yeah, that happens a lot xD But my hubby usually protects me from thirsty guys and stuff <.< I promise you, stick with me and no one will lay a finger on chu ;D <3
    sox3c8.jpg
    LilacErin wrote: »
    zr4J5KP.png

Holy carp fish, her hair :love:
    Welcome back! I'm really sad I didn't get a chance to meet you before you left. I can't have started too much long after.

That being said, I've nearly been year two years!

And you have grown so much, there's nothing you can't do <3

You guys just make me really sad cuz I've been here longer and you have improved way too much o.o Y U DO DIS.

@Angel_Zarr Remember when you used to create Sims for the Exchange? XD
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington Hahaha! Omg yes I remember xD Good ol times XDD

ALSO GUYS..

So guys, I have an announcement. My dog has been suffering from lesions around his eyes for many years now, and I have decided to take initiative and help raise money for his examination fee, which is around 30$ CAD + Tax here in Canada. I created a gofundme page for Lucky (dog's name) in hopes I would get some help. Please check it out, share, donate or give your support. Anything helps during this tough time. https://www.gofundme.com/2rpx43jc

ALSO GUYS..

So guys, I have an announcement. My dog has been suffering from lesions around his eyes for many years now, and I have decided to take initiative and help raise money for his examination fee, which is around 30$ CAD + Tax here in Canada. I created a gofundme page for Lucky (dog's name) in hopes I would get some help. Please check it out, share, donate or give your support. Anything helps during this tough time. https://www.gofundme.com/2rpx43jc

:( OMG, I will share it on FB and spread the word <3 I wish I could give you money, but I'm 22 and unemployed. I don't have any money, I have a few close friends who might help. I'll do my best! <3 Best of luck to you, boo. *big hugs*
    sox3c8.jpg

ALSO GUYS..

:( OMG, I will share it on FB and spread the word <3 I wish I could give you money, but I'm 22 and unemployed. I don't have any money, I have a few close friends who might help. I'll do my best! <3 Best of luck to you, boo. *big hugs*

Thank you sooo much ;--;! It's okay, I'm just glad to have your support <3!! *hugss*

ALSO GUYS..

Thank you sooo much ;--;! It's okay, I'm just glad to have your support <3!! *hugss*

But honestly, I have a few good friends who are willing to do anything for those who need help! I'm sure they'll help <3

I know what it feels like to have a special bond with your pet, I am so sorry! If you need anything, please feel free to message me <3 I'm here for you!
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington thank you sooo much for your support <3

Also I was thinking of hosting again! Moarr halloween competitions >: D
    @BobSkellington thank you sooo much for your support <3

Also I was thinking of hosting again! Moarr halloween competitions >: D

Congrats on the money raised so far, you should reach your goal in no time <3

And that sounds freakin awesome, hon! Halloween is my favorite holiday >:)
    sox3c8.jpg
  • EliavahEliavah Posts: 2,270 Member
    @Angel_Zarr - awwwww your sim is pretty and her hair is so nice <3 i saw ur imvu dps too and i love it ;-; sorry dont mean to boot in ur two conversation ;-;
    im sorry to hear about ur dog ;;;;;;;; also im broke too ;-; i have ajob but recentely i had to give mom some money because we're moving because .. stuff lol (its rly personal)
    but yeah! if u have a tumblr u should post it there and i can reblog it for u ^-^ that maybe will help but idk ;-;

I love halloween too ;-; its the day after my birthdayy id love to see halloween comps omgg

@BobSkellington ~ hiii bobb ^-^ i havent talked to u in a bit ;-; halloween is also my fav holiday haha.
    Eliavah wrote: »
    @Angel_Zarr - awwwww your sim is pretty and her hair is so nice <3 i saw ur imvu dps too and i love it ;-; sorry dont mean to boot in ur two conversation ;-;
    im sorry to hear about ur dog ;;;;;;;; also im broke too ;-; i have ajob but recentely i had to give mom some money because we're moving because .. stuff lol (its rly personal)
    but yeah! if u have a tumblr u should post it there and i can reblog it for u ^-^ that maybe will help but idk ;-;

I love halloween too ;-; its the day after my birthdayy id love to see halloween comps omgg

@BobSkellington ~ hiii bobb ^-^ i havent talked to u in a bit ;-; halloween is also my fav holiday haha.

You're not butting in XD This is a chat thread, anyone is welcome to join in. And ugh, IK :( I miss you <3 Halloween is the best! Scary costumes, Trick-or-treating and CANDY XD What's not to love?
    sox3c8.jpg
    And Jack Skellington, of course <3
    tumblr_inline_o99qmt8kvF1qfuhz5_500.gif

tumblr_lrzcjszO6M1qez26jo2_250.gif
    sox3c8.jpg
    Although he's more Christmassy, but meh XD
    sox3c8.jpg
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Spooky, spoopy skeletons!

I luvvvvvvv halloweeeeen.
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    LilacErin wrote: »
    Spooky, spoopy skeletons!

I luvvvvvvv halloweeeeen.
    Especially Jack, The Pumpkin King <3 *.*
    sox3c8.jpg
  • xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
    You know in australia ... we dont actually celebrate halloween much. i mean people try to but its never been a go thing for me. i mean ive NEVER had a trick or treater... ever.
    @BobSkellington Yess I already reached my goal and Im going to the vet tomorrow to get him checked! Soo happyy! Yas Im gonna set it up tonight ^-^

@Eliavah You arent budding in at all!! Thank you so much and if you ever need a dp let me know!! Dont worry, your support is all I need! :smiley:
    xJojox wrote: »
    You know in australia ... we dont actually celebrate halloween much. i mean people try to but its never been a go thing for me. i mean ive NEVER had a trick or treater... ever.

Awhhh, same here. LMAO. Think I went once when I was 8, but it's not really celebrated here either, people just throw MASSIVE Halloween parties and dress up and it's basically like a themed house party. Only certain areas in SA offer the full Halloween experience :(
    @BobSkellington Yess I already reached my goal and Im going to the vet tomorrow to get him checked! Soo happyy! Yas Im gonna set it up tonight ^-^

@Eliavah You arent budding in at all!! Thank you so much and if you ever need a dp let me know!! Dont worry, your support is all I need! :smiley:

YAY <3 Congrats babe! So happy for you :)
    sox3c8.jpg