Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Patch Out

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    @MasonGamer Well, the colors of the flowers are different for every hair color. I like that the dress is not only for the spooky season. Quite a few of the presets are generally wearable.

Yeah, but I'm not compromising my sim's beautiful blonde hair for a flower crown.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    My crazy sim Melody will absolutely love the dress with the skulls, lol

EA says: They're not bugs, they're features.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    MadIris wrote: »
    My crazy sim Melody will absolutely love the dress with the skulls, lol

EA says: They're not bugs, they're features.

LOL then there were no feature fixes in this patch!
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    @MasonGamer Well, the colors of the flowers are different for every hair color. I like that the dress is not only for the spooky season. Quite a few of the presets are generally wearable.

Yeah, but I'm not compromising my sim's beautiful blonde hair for a flower crown.

In that case it is unfortunate for your blonde sims that you do not like purple, I suppose. :-)
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    I'm quite excited to install this patch later! The new content looks pretty cool.
    Nice to see the game branch out from the Anglo-American Halloween experience! Día de Muertos is a big thing for a lot of people.
    Very much agree :)
    I like that they decided to do go a little more international with the holidays.

It's such a shame that there were no bug fixes included... there's more than enough in this game that still needs to be fixed. But they made it sound like something big is coming soon, so who knows? ;)
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • mavaria811mavaria811 Posts: 115 Member
    I only wish there were a male statue too, to make a bride and groom like set...
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Oh yes I'm stoked about the added content in this patch at least what I'm seeing here. I'll have to fire up the game and look tonight :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    Looks amaze! Very surprised :blush:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Ooo. That hair is going to be great for weddings!
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Okay but this whole, resetting my settings needs to stop, I'm getting tired of having to apply my graphics and gameplay settings. or is that normal?
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    Okay but this whole, resetting my settings needs to stop, I'm getting tired of having to apply my graphics and gameplay settings. or is that normal?

It's not normal :/ Maybe try backing up your Options.ini file and putting it back in? (Per-save settings are part of each save file.)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member

I did not know we had to do this, is it something new with the new Origin?
  • HannieHannie Posts: 608 Member
    I love this patch, specially the female hair. It's so gorgeous!
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Looks amaze! Very surprised :blush:

What are the bars behind your avatar for?
  • mastersimmer125mastersimmer125 Posts: 15 New Member
    The patch notes look quite interesting so at the first chance I have I'll go and update! Nice to see that there are a couple of outfits being added in with the game, as well as kids being included too! Pretty intrigued about the Day of the Dead festival too. Curious about the upcoming trailer for the next quarter since I'm assuming that's what the patch notes were referring to.
  • imhappyimhappy Posts: 1,988 Member
    Cool- colors look like they would go well with Movie Stuff Pack.
  • shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    edited September 2016
    Just a few pics of the new table, candles (which I totally love btw), sculpture and wall hangings for simmers who may not be able to install the new patch yet:

DayD3_zpsyoco1eji.jpg

DayD4_zpspqkavd03.jpg

DayD5_zpsp7r83hju.jpg

Those skull doll things are creepy as hell.
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    imhappy wrote: »
    Cool- colors look like they would go well with Movie Stuff Pack.

Exactly! It's free content, but not limited to the spooky theme. I will be overusing those candles year-round! :-D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    I'm quite happy with the CAS items/objects added with this. I've always loved the aesthetics of Día de Muertos, and it's great they've branched out to give us something from another culture this time around.

The last half of that post is interesting, as well. We'll have to see if it means anything of significance for us.
  • momlallamomlalla Posts: 10 New Member
    Thanks to all who posted picture, this will hold me till I get home late.
  • LishacakeLishacake Posts: 296 Member
    Aah, I love the new items. The dresses are my favourite CAS addition.
  • AmouraBAmouraB Posts: 1,510 Member

I'm really feeling that New Orleans mardi-gra vibe <3