Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone know when the next stream regarding basketball is coming?

I so much wanted to know about the basketball aspect of the new game, but they told nothing in the first Twitch stream. Surely I am not the only one who is excited about this. I hope clubs will be able to play shoot off competitions, but I'll bet there will be no basketball games. This is what I want and I know it will probably not happen. I wanted to make NBA teams(my version) and I have already got a few guys made who are honing their athletic strength and skills. I want this pack soooooo bad!!!

Comments

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I'm excited to have basketball, too! (I'm not a sporty gal, but I do have athletic sims.)

I want to make my own little "Generation of Miracles" kids, like those from Kuroko's Basketball [Kuroko no Basuke] manga/anime. :grin:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • drake_mccartydrake_mccarty Posts: 6,114 Member
    Does basketball really warrant it's own live stream?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited September 2016
    Does basketball really warrant it's own live stream?

Not by itself (like most of these smaller object features), of course.

I would think it can just be something on the side, like a brief glimpse of it, in a longer livestream showcasing multiple features of the city, or maybe during the showing off all of the different districts, or something. :smile:

~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited September 2016
    Katzc wrote: »
    I so much wanted to know about the basketball aspect of the new game, but they told nothing in the first Twitch stream. Surely I am not the only one who is excited about this. I hope clubs will be able to play shoot off competitions, but I'll bet there will be no basketball games. This is what I want and I know it will probably not happen. I wanted to make NBA teams(my version) and I have already got a few guys made who are honing their athletic strength and skills. I want this pack soooooo bad!!!

That will probebly come with the festival livestream.