Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Hello! I've managed to finally get my thoughts properly in order and figure out what I want to do next for the Chrysanthemum Tango, so here's the next chapter:

Chapter 23: Dreams and Nightmares
    WXsQmSN.jpg

What was there to be said about dreams? What about nightmares? Almost anything, really, but this chapter tells just a few things about some specific dreams, nightmares, and a morbid yet reassuring eternity.

I hope you enjoy!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    ValoisFulcanelliValoisFulcanelli Posts: 672 Member
    Hello, lovely people! I hope you're having a great day :)

Chapter 66 of The Madness of Mr Goth is now online.

truths_banner.jpg
    Gunther shuddered, but something was still niggling in the back of his mind. "Amir... the shopkeeper. He told me the Eyes always find their way to where they're needed. And that I clearly needed this one." He closed his eyes and inhaled shakily, then opened them, looking squarely at Valois as the realisation hit him that he wasn't being given the whole truth here. "He told me to guard myself against evil."

There was a long silence. Finally, Valois nodded with a faint sigh, his eyelids drooping until Gunther thought he'd fallen asleep.

"Very well," he eventually murmured.
    Click the image to read (or click here if browsing with images disabled). Click here to start reading from the beginning.

And here's a little bonus ;)

Dear Mort and Esther,

Having a fabulous time here. Weather unbelievably hot (Valois has even got a tan, if you can believe that!) Have seen so many sights and so much history. You really have to come here one day. You’ll both love it!

Lots of love,

Dad & Papa xxx

postcardhome.jpg
    tfb.jpg
  • Options
    SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    Alrighty, so, because I want to share this with somebody... I am going to go through, uninstall ALL of my mods, and reinstall them bit by bit, because something's causing me to be unable to travel to new worlds like University, Egypt, all of those places... That's my project for this weekend. And, I'm also doing it to clean up my mods a bit, reorganize them, all that fun stuff. Because that's what I do in my free time. Lol.
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • Options
    lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    With the trip still ahead there is lots of happenings around the Charming home to keep them busy til they take off :)

aa09-09-16_3-05-14nbspAM_zpsmlovz3td.jpg

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/09/17/snow-and-prince-redux-22-party-party/
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    RosemaryMarieeRosemaryMariee Posts: 223 Member
    Here is today's story update for Noble Doubt. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 2.11: Dear J, a New Start

Leo and Blue settle into their new life but something exciting is about to happen!

featured_zpsokkucztw.jpg

gen8-banner-landscape.png

Join the heirs as they tell their stories through diary entries in Noble Doubt!
    TS3/TS4/Origin ID: RosemaryMarie

• Options
    xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    It's here!

EPISODE 1 OF SEASON 3 of MURDER VALLEY!

Go read/comment/feedback/enjoy!

https://murdervalleysims.wordpress.com
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Hi there everybody,I've got new chapters out for my 100 baby challenge and Glen Harbor HERE
    I've had to delay playing sims because my hard drive needed to be cleaned out and I've done that though the files are on my external hard drive and off the main one.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    NanneroniNanneroni Posts: 49 Member
    I have two sim games going on right now, so i'll just give a short summary of both.

Game 1: A legacy challenge, my first heiress is Elizabeth Moore, a charming and daring lady living in the year 1900. She is a painter married to a businessman named Jakob, who likes to craft sculptures and furniture. Recently they just had a child named Abigail, the first of the second generation (which will take place in 1910, and so on for each new generation). They live in a small cottage on the 64x64 in Windenburg.

Game 2: The Langely house. Sarah was the mother, but she passed away when the kids were younger. Now their dad is depressed and they've taken care of him through their teenage year and into adulthood, but it may be time for them to move out. Arizona has dreams to be a famous blogger, and Dayton wants to go to the city (well, once it comes out, of course). Meanwhile their younger sister Willow has gone into a gothic phase due to a lack of attention from either parent in the last few years of her life. They also live in Windenburg in a beautiful large tudor home. Windenburg is my favorite world. I love the tudor style I can't help it! Classical always wins over modern for me. It's so much more detailed and fun to build.
  • Options
    I had not intended to publish the story just yet .. I accidentally published just the pics .. so I had to crack a lack and get the story done too ... so LOL here it is such as it is ...

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/09/20/snow-and-prince-redux-23-time-to-go/

09-19-16_2-31-34nbspAM_zpspxl72xmq.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger
  • Options
    Alrighty, so, because I want to share this with somebody... I am going to go through, uninstall ALL of my mods, and reinstall them bit by bit, because something's causing me to be unable to travel to new worlds like University, Egypt, all of those places... That's my project for this weekend. And, I'm also doing it to clean up my mods a bit, reorganize them, all that fun stuff. Because that's what I do in my free time. Lol.

@SilentWolf101 Oh man, I hope you can sort it out and get the game working properly again.
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    Also hello you all lovely people! I've got the newest chapter to The Chrysanthemum Tango here for you!

Chapter 24: They All Meet in an Inn
    7qNulCo.jpg

It's finally time to get back on track and try to face the people behind the gemstone-theft. But there are always things that get in the way, and sometimes those obstacles can take unexpected forms.

Well, I'll start going to bed now. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    edited September 2016

@SilentWolf101 Oh man, I hope you can sort it out and get the game working properly again.

Finally, FINALLY got it all sorted out. And now I'm testing everything out after reinstalling stuff. I removed one mod (a mod that changed the LTR price and unlocked all the traits, and everything has been running smooth since... I doubt it was that one mod, but it's possible. I'm also adding more content, because why not?

Edit: Pressed post too soon...
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
  • Options
    kittycatcalikittycatcali Posts: 449 Member
    Hey @everyone got two new chapters out.

@SilentWolf101 Glad to see you got your game working. With the way things are going with my computer I may have to wipe my hard drive again. Which'll mean two days of reinstalling everything. :'(

Chapter%203_zpsjmuforon.jpg
    Chapter%204_zpsiim36rgh.jpg
    2m44pk0.jpg
    Lost Legacy / Prompted

"When it comes to the torment and the people who inflicted it, we've all got an elephant's memory."
  • Options
    Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Hey folks! I haven’t been over here in so long. Just thought I’d stop by and say hello. :) I have a story that I write completely ahead of time, and I was focused on getting it written and edited before last Tuesday. It had been more than a year since my last chapter, so I wanted to hype it up and make teasers and such. Very exciting times lol. Good thing that’s out of the way now because Simmers Gab is back and I’m busy editing video all the time now. Good thing I don’t have much going on IRL presently lol. Anyway, other than that, I am doing well. How are all of you?
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Options
    Hey guys! Whew, I got this done. The next chapter to The Fey of Life.

Chapter 24: Family Ties
    ApX4e41.jpg

I watched my brother trying to reach the sky and thought about how far we’d come.

I hope you enjoy and have a lovely time!
    My Sims stories:
  • Options
    @kittycatcali Hey there. :) I'm sorry to hear that. :( Perhaps there's a way to copy everything to an external hard drive or something? *hugs*
  • Options
    @xMike_Bx I really like your banner you have in your signature! It really catches the eye and expresses so much! :)

• Options
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    I had not intended to publish the story just yet .. I accidentally published just the pics .. so I had to crack a lack and get the story done too ... so LOL here it is such as it is ...

I've done that before! Oh it's so frustrating. lol Your chapter was so good. :D

• Options
    Greetings, everyone! Here is today's story update for Noble Doubt. I hope you enjoy it. :)

Chapter 2.12: Dear J, a Stranger Returns

With the arrival of the new baby, Leo feels melancholic. Little does he know his world is about to be turned upside down again!

featured_zpsrmtocmmq.jpg

• Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    This posted at 12 today, but whatever. I finally have a bit of a posting schedule for Eight Cicadas! I have some chapters scheduled for every three days so there isn't another huge hiatus...at least for the time being. :p I was originally gonna blow through my buffer and post five or six chapters at once, but this works better.

So to get back on track...

aea3wJf.jpg

“But if I skip past the nasty stuff, there are some accounts in here that might match yours.”

Sorry for not really adding much to the conversation. I got a new job a couple weeks ago and I'm just tired when the day's over. :(
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    My story for the Short Story Challenges thread is completed for the month of September!

Mastress Alita and the Tomb of the Lost Tomes - My Simself embarks on a quest library books long overdue. Written for the September 2016 Short Story Challenges theme "Late."
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
  • Options
    gnaslinggnasling Posts: 208 Member
    Hi guys, so um, I still exist! I hope you're all doing well. I've mostly been busy with uni and when I'm not studying, I mostly just laze about. But I'm here now with chapter ten of the Talented:

10000_zpslxsvekvr.png

You can read it right here :)
  • Options
    Lckygrl1975Lckygrl1975 Posts: 1,582 Member
    Hi Guys,

Happy Tuesday :)

Cover6_zpswozam1fa.jpg

Painswater Point
    8.6 Surprise Visit http://pp.lckysim.co.uk/?p=4876

Hope you enjoy this one :)
    PPHeader_zpsacc5170a.jpg</a>
  • Options
    absin0901absin0901 Posts: 44 Member
    Good post
  • Options
    It was a cray cray month .. so I got a tiny bit"cheaty" and did an update and a short story entry all in one :) For my regular readers, I hope you enjoy their first glimpse of NYC (an incredible build by Simoniona). Our little Rose Red learns a valuable lesson today (actually a couple of them LOL).

https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/2016/09/27/snow-and-prince-redux-23a-special-short-story-edition-the-curfew/

09-26-16_12-10-51nbspPM_zpsxxzwno4i.jpg
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    #EAgamechanger