Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Luna's City Living Giveaway! (2 Copies!!) And the winners are..

Comments

• BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    This is Linnéa Kinsley and she has called Portland home for 22 years.
    09-21-16_5-06-35nbspPM_zpsassyiwus.png
    She makes very creative street art and just loves all the food festivals and unique restaurant choices that Portland has to offer! She's a real foodie. She's a very confident (self- assured) girl, and a lot of that confidence has come from growing up in Portland. Portland is best known for embracing the weird, so she was never afraid to be herself. Portland doesn't get much sun, which results in Linnéa being ghost white. She's wanted to live in a penthouse for as long as she can remember, but she'll have to make some cash first. Her main source of income comes from her street art, which she doesn't make a ton off of but she can live off of it. Both of her parents were politicians, and they want her to follow their lead as they have the connections to get her very high up very quickly, but she prefers to make her own way.
    There's truly so much to eat in Portland, but nearly every time she goes out to eat she goes to a Chinese place. When she isn't making her mark on the world with street art, she's painting. Her paintings aren't well known, but everyone that knows Linnéa knows she has a lot of talent. Her favorite karaoke bar features a lot of her work. She absolutely cannot sing, but she loves to go sing karaoke with her friends anyway. She would be totally lost in any rural setting, and that's why City Living suits her so well!
    09-21-16_5-06-30nbspPM_zpsg9uysfgu.png
    BeFunky%20Collage_zpshx3oaajd.jpg
    I'm certainly not a creative person and I cannot write at all, but I hope that wasn't totally horrible! I currently only have the BG and I've been playing TS4 a lot more lately, but it can be a bit boring playing just the BG. I hope I fulfilled all the requirements, thank you for giving these packs away.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • bandcampsquirrelbandcampsquirrel Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited September 2016
    Keep up the entries! I haven't had much Tim to read all the storirs, but I'll catch up this weekend!

Happy simming and hugs!!!
  • lovejess2lovejess2 Posts: 3,049 Member
    The competition is lookin good Luna :smiley:
  • MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I am not sure I'll participate yet but I will use this as my signature to spread the word :)
  • itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    edited September 2016
    Great idea for a giveaway!
    I salute you both for buying another expansion for people with hard budget. :)
    I myself wont join, but looking forward to reading more stories. (So far so good!)
    PS and sorry for OT: Oh and @YungGigi since I have deemed above 90% of all your posts being troll posts, Im just going to put you on permanent ignore.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • okesterokester Posts: 4,136 Member
    At first glance Michiko Himura may seem like your average energetic, ditsy, Magical Girl wannabe, but she is much more than that. A native of Tokyo, Japan she has an affinity for Harajuku fashion, but is also a highly advanced technical genius! Tokyo is known for being a technologically advanced city, and growing up around automatons and virtual reality games heavily influenced Michiko. At the age of 5 she built her first robot that cleaned her room for her with the simple press of a button. But now at age 25 she is building robots that help the elderly, assist with the police departments, and of course the occasional battle bot which she enters in novice tournaments (and wins). If Michiko hadn't grown up in this marvelous city, who knows what she'd be doing now and who she would be.

d2BfCEC.png

EDz7Ipr.png

d938FQ9.png
    Origin ID: Okest3r_13 Check out my Sims 4 creations!
  • hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    edited September 2016
    Meet Chanel. People have constantly told her she has a serious case of RBF (resting b face) But thats mostly because she's bored. constantly. Her life in Willow Creek has not been living up to her expectations ever since her dad brought her home from the hospital as a baby. People say she dresses too crazy,and that her tastes are too fancy. She yearns to be somewhere else!

y8854l.png

Chanel had always had a knack for good food. A self-proclaimed food connoisseur and with a fine attention to detail, Chanel always ensures the best pies and pastries are handpicked to her workplace, where she works another day with her horrible employer as a barista with a measly pay. Her signature barista specialty is a "Trenta, no foam, five-shot half-caf, no foam pumpkin spice latte with no foam at 210 degrees."

oGEkKn.png

After being told off by her employer for the 13th time on how her rings and accessories were not suitable for work, and how she can not simply tell her customers to lay off the carbs and get a salad instead so they can "thank her later" (she keeps it real. :D ), and constantly threatening to feed her coworkers to the garden's Cowplant, Chanel's employer finally decided to fire her.
    But no, Chanel wasnt about to let such a thing happen. So SHE decided to fire HER boss! "I quit!" raged Chanel as she brushes her hair back. She slams the kitchen door shut and proceeded to grab her things (while slipping her employer's wallet into her handbag..whoops!)

"this is it." she sighs in a deep breathe as she walked her last walk on the willow creek pavement.

She stormed off back home, packed her bags, spends all of her (employer's) life savings on a plane ticket.....to NEW YORK!! where she (hopefully) will find all of her hearts desires!

oUS1YC.png
    Post edited by hafizchan on
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    @Petarce123 wow she looks like my sister XD Beaut!
    @bear31 i really enjoyed reading your story!
    @Breazona wow shes gorgeous! Her face is unique but familiar at the same time!
    @okester yess i'm all about Harajuku fashion. I could imagine being friends with her!
    @hafizchan wow I can relate to this story so much! I walked out of my job at the beginning of summer and now i'm doing my dream job in London! I'm crossing my fingers for her ;p
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
    Thank you everyone so far for your entries. I've really enjoyed reading them all on my way home from work!
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • Clk1143Clk1143 Posts: 1,014 Member
    Name: Kyle McNally

Traits:
    1) Fortune sim whom is a mansion Baron and buisness savy
    2) Materialistic
    3) Slob

sims4kyle_zpst3bnh2a8.jpg

Kyle McNally was named after his father as was the tradition for the McNally family. As the only heir Kyle grew up expected a large inheritance and he got it. He began working for his father in the family business of cars. They sold cars, mostly to racers and their brand was known world wide. There Kyle met his wife, whom was also part of the wealthier society through horses. They moved into a mansion in the suburbs and for a time life was great. Then Kyle's wife cheated on him, she was tired of waiting for Kyle who worked such long hours with his father it seemed all he cared about was making more money. During the messy divorce the family business went into bankruptcy after a scandal involving defective brakes and an injured racer made the headlines.

Once the divorce was finalized Kyle was left with very little. The business money had been put into the business to try to save it. His father and mother also abandoned him for fear of being arrested they have never been seen again. With just pocket change, and a suit on his back Kyle now moves into the city finding the cheapest and filthiest apartment to live in. Will Kyle ever learn that money isn't everything and find happiness in other ways or will he simply repeat his past mistakes? These are just some of the unknowns Kyle now has to face.

• 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @LunaNova *singing* If you like me rent an apaaaaaaaaaaaartment....... :smiley:
  • synthsynth Posts: 407 Member
    awww omg, i was one of the winners of your GT giveaway! you helped me out so much, good luck to everyone who enters this giveaway!
    buy artpop on itunes
  • hafizchanhafizchan Posts: 232 Member
    edited September 2016
    LunaNova wrote: »
    @okester yess i'm all about Harajuku fashion. I could imagine being friends with her!
    @hafizchan wow I can relate to this story so much! I walked out of my job at the beginning of summer and now i'm doing my dream job in London! I'm crossing my fingers for her ;p

Awww Luna! That really took a lot of guts! Chanel is rooting for you too! xx @LunaNova
    Happiness!
    j9pm6g.gif
  • Bear31Bear31 Posts: 3,412 Member

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it! Feel free to follow my simblr if you want to! :) Link is in my siggy
  • MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    George Harrington-Smythe

CIVrWyR.png

George comes from a long line of aristocrats in Belgravia, London. He's always been in the best social circles, attending the garden parties and cocktail gatherings for many years and his father is one of the most influential men in their social set. The Harrington-Smythe family own land all over Sunset Valley and Twinbrook (much to the envy of the Landgraab and Alto families, of course) and even land in Pleasantview.

As for himself, George adores his life of luxury. He enjoys spending a morning a week at the local spa and dining at the best restaurants his father's money can buy. But George's life of luxury has come to an abrupt end.

Tired of the snobbish attitude that is frowned upon in the social set (one doesn't mind being snobbish to the lower classes but one mustn't be snobbish to one's own class), George's father sent him on his merry way to Windenburg, in an effort to humble his son.

Of course, George is keen to escape the village life and yearns for somewhere more to his standards...and he has his eye on those penthouses!
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
    @MissyHissy How very dashing!
  • KittensMeow10KittensMeow10 Posts: 161 Member
    Astrid Dodge had always loved seeing someones eye brighten when they laughed, and she loved seeing such a pure emotion of joy from someone.

She grew up as a single child with her mother, father, and beloved pet fish Bubbles in Newcrest. As a child, she was always very outgoing, never having problems making friends. One friend in particular, Amber, whom she met when she was 12, had always stuck out to her though. Amber wanted to live in the city. She wanted to live in the action, not the quiet little town where they lived. One day in 7th grade, the two made a promise that as soon as they were 18, they would move to Toronto. But then Amber moved away, and Astrid didn't hear from her for 6 years until that one life changing day when Amber showed up at her door on her 18th birthday, suitcase in hand and van parked in front of Astrid's house.

"Are you ready to go?" Amber asked simply.

09-23-16_8-23-05nbspPM_zpsehygvfga.png
    09-23-16_8-22-30nbspPM_zpsjuzzpwyq.png
  • emyprice95emyprice95 Posts: 344 Member
    Thank you @LunaNova and @bandcampsquirrel for running this giveaway! It's so nice of you! :smiley::heart:

This is my cute little legacy family. :smiley: Marissa Lemons is my founder, Robbie Zest is her husband, and Oliver and Vivienne are their two kids. I'm still on Gen 1, with the Gen 2 heirs being the two kids. :blush:

Family%2BPhoto%2B4%2Bcopy.png

Marissa is a very successful doctor, and Robbie is just a giant sweetie pie who loves playing his guitar for people, and both of them love spending time with their kids. :blush: They are the most adorable couple I've had in my game to date. :smiley:

They currently live in a little cottage in Windenburg, but they'll soon outgrow it, and I plan on moving them to San Myshuno. Once the kids are adults and have families of their own, I'm going to set them all up in apartments in the same building. :blush: Then the Gen 3 kids can go visit the grandparents or their cousins by just going across the hall. :smiley: it'll be super adorable. :blush::heart:

You can read an overview of the legacy here or read the whole thing here. :blush:
    I'm a CC Creator and family player that is super hyped that toddlers are back! :smiley:

My simblr is Emy the Gamer
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited September 2016
    i was kinda spectical about this but i needed a reason to play s4 again becuase i have no expansions or game packs only 2 stuff packs her name is march richards :)
    [img][/img]09-24-16_3-42-52nbspPM-2_zpschi81oxx.png
    edited September 2016
    I might as well say that I might let my sims rent their own apartments!
    @12JEREMIA i think you may have posted in the wrong thread XD
    @12JEREMIA i think you may have posted in the wrong thread XD
    Whoops *laughing* Sorry about that!

• FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member
    i just came in to tell you how amazingly kind i think it is from you to do this for people. Especially, cause you explained why.

:)
    Soooooooo many pop songs, since I was a party animal to have an adventure at San Myshuno. I miss listening hip hop.
    @12JEREMIA I think you did it again O.o
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top