Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When do you think spooky pack will be released?

It's unlikely to be released before CL don't you think? I'm a bit unsure, since the theme seems a bit halloween related, but CL is coming out only days after that

Comments

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    It sounds like it's going to be a GP (if true), and I'd be a bit surprised if they released a GP not even a month before releasing an EP. But hey, there aren't any set patterns, so I suppose that it could happen.

Like I said in another thread, though. I hope it isn't Halloween-themed. We already have a Stuff Pack for that.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I don't think they'll release a pack in October. They're already in high gear marketing a November 1 EP. Whatever this is, it's got to be for later.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    It sounds like it's going to be a GP (if true), and I'd be a bit surprised if they released a GP not even a month before releasing an EP. But hey, there aren't any set patterns, so I suppose that it could happen.

Like I said in another thread, though. I hope it isn't Halloween-themed. We already have a Stuff Pack for that.

I wouldn't. They released 2 Stuffpack in the same month.
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    edited September 2016
    It's gonna be released either 2 weeks into October or some time after CL.
    Post edited by PrincessVee on
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    However unlikely, I think it's being released in October and will appear in the next quarterly teaser.
  • CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    I'd love a GP but I feel that's unlikely. November feels pretty far away right now so I hope to see a fall themed SP come out before the EP does.
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
    IceyJ wrote: »
    However unlikely, I think it's being released in October and will appear in the next quarterly teaser.

Simgurudrake said no paid content is coming until November.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »

Simgurudrake said no paid content is coming until November.

*Sigh* Yeah, I just saw it. Darn, and I was so sure. Lol. Hopefully sometime after, then. I'm just hoping it's this year and not next. But if it's an EP.... Definitely not this year.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    2018 not this year >:)
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Wait a minute, Spooky Pack has already been released in 2015, so why is this thread up?
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    Wait a minute, Spooky Pack has already been released in 2015, so why is this thread up?

There is a new rumor pack, that says spooy pack :)

It's not THE spooky stuff pack.
    It's just a spooky pack.
    We don't yet know its name. We also don't know whether it's gonna be SP, GP, or EP.
    But it seems like there's gonna be vampires in it.

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member

It's just a spooky pack.
    We don't yet know its name. We also don't know whether it's gonna be SP, GP, or EP.

Why do people think there going to be vampires in it ?
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited September 2016

It's just a spooky pack.

Okay that sounds awesome, but again I won't get My hopes up till I know for sure what it is, thanks for the info, much appreciated.
    P.S. it does sound lame if they put the same name on that pack as they did for ( Spooky ) Stuff, hope they came up with a different name for it, also where is this so called pack mentioned, I can not find it anywhere? Please & Thank You.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    So if there's already a spooky stuff pack, and there's no paid content until after the CL expansion, why exactly would they release another spooky pack? Where did this info come from? It would seem soooo out of place to come out in December. I am legitimately curious, not trying to be rude.
    Lomelindi7 wrote: »
    So if there's already a spooky stuff pack, and there's no paid content until after the CL expansion, why exactly would they release another spooky pack? Where did this info come from? It would seem soooo out of place to come out in December. I am legitimately curious, not trying to be rude.

There was a leak earlier today and it's since been removed. Maybe if we get this it will come as free content in a patch but don't expect vampires or a new world if it does. New radio stations and new music for radio stations however can be released in a patch. SGDrake has confimed no paid content is coming till November.
    It's weird too because it mentioned coming soon and had halloween emojies.,
    I'd love a GP but I feel that's unlikely. November feels pretty far away right now so I hope to see a fall themed SP come out before the EP does.

I'd rather a GP be a tropical vacation one but I'll take a Supernatural one too especially now since one of the lot traits is going to be haunted.
  • Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    @catloverplayer Oh ok. Thank you for clearing that up. A bit confusing! I mean I wouldn't mind a supernatural pack (I always made legacy families be witches in Sims 3), but if it were ONLY vampires I likely wouldn't bother as they aren't my thing
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    It would be awesome if it was before Halloween. Especially if we can get the haunted lot trait in a patch. That would make for an epic Halloween spooky party at the Goth mansion!
    I think we will get that music maybe next week in the patch.
  • Evenstar606Evenstar606 Posts: 1,618 Member
    Maybe it's a hoax?
  • TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    Maybe it's a hoax?

Please let it be a hoax! No more spooky stuff.. we don't need a repeat, we need new stuff. I only just bought the spooky stuff a month ago.. and that was only for a wallpaper and the floor tiles.. (I know, spend my money on just those two things). We really don't need more spooky stuff for halloween.. and I don't care much vampires! I know some do, but for my gameplay it's not needed nor wanted! xoxo
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • MrMonty96MrMonty96 Posts: 1,715 Member
    The thing is, if it's a spooky GP/SP why would they release it after November? Halloween would be completely over so that is what I don't get.
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    It's weird too because it mentioned coming soon and had halloween emojies.,

Yeah it did, and that was my main reason for wondering when they might release it