Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Did anyone see the toddler news?

I saw an article on google about toddlers on a site called bit bag saying how they are basically working on it and just want to make it perfect!! So hope it's true

Comments

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    edited September 2016
    I don't think you'd hear it there first if there was anything in it. Or maybe they just read more into SimGuruTrev's post than he was actually saying. I mean he said thats what they WOULD have to do if they were making toddlers as an example
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    Ah. Okay, found it. So it's someone reading a lot into the stuff @SimGuruTrev said on Reddit - without even linking to it! - and making it seem as if he was actually saying they were working on toddlers and what stage they were at. He was not. You can find what he actually said here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/52z56l/sohows_everyone_doing_d/d7ot5vl

EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • XoxNicolexoXXoxNicolexoX Posts: 119 Member
    Really wouldn't call that news tbh lol @Fernysim
    rsz_simsgurunicole.png
  • alexandreaalexandrea Posts: 2,432 Member
    Yeah but SimGuruTrev basically implied that they're working on them.
    p6tqefj
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    Yeah, he didn't actually say they were working on toddlers, but it would make sense that they would be, since they apparently started them when they were making the base game.
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Sounds like one of those clickbait sites that exists solely to bring in readers so they can sell ads -- like "10 Child Stars Who Died Too Soon" or "These 5 Actresses Had Plastic Surgery -- You Won't Believe Their Before Pics!" :s
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)