Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Deleting

GalacticTides52GalacticTides52 Posts: 55 Member
edited September 2022 in The Sims 2
No longer active here. Deleted my posts and comments where possible for privacy.
Post edited by GalacticTides52 on

Comments

• Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    I moved him out and now he's in a relationship and living together with Pascal Curious.
  • FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
    I moved him out and now he's in a relationship and living together with Pascal Curious.

Literally the same thing here, kind of thought they would make a cute couple with an alien baby.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    When ever I play Nervous Subject, I always seem to do this, move him back in with his mother, have him grow a beard, new hair cut, and new clothes. He will also have his name legally changed to something else. His first name will start with an N, and change his last name to Specter. He then carries on his mother's legacy. Ophelia always heads off for college, so he does get the whole haunted home all by himself.
  • BoergeAarg61BoergeAarg61 Posts: 949 Member
    moved him in with his mother and found or made a potential girl friend for him.
    I started Strangetown again several times, and usually found and graduated a potential girl friend at college.
    Besides moving Nervous in with Olive Spectre, Ophelia Nigmos is sent to college, meaning Nervous inherits the Spectre resident.
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,584 Member
    I like Nervous but never play him long. Last I played him he was dating Cassandra Goth and she might be pregnant with his child. I don't know how it happened (yes, I do) because he's so shy and so is she but it was interesting at the time. :D
  • marx13marx13 Posts: 48 Member
    I feel like it's almost canon to hook him up with Pascal!
  • WestGhostWestGhost Posts: 138 Member
    I just let him be the eternal weird neighbor who steals papers and crashes parties. I think in one game I fed the Beakers to a cow plant because they're awful, so Nervous just ended up keeping the house. Don't think I ever aged him up.
    WestGhost wrote: »
    I just let him be the eternal weird neighbor who steals papers and crashes parties.

Ok. I have graduated a few team mascots from college who are better at crashing parties. Unlike other sims, they enter houses without being greeted.

@BoergeAarg61
    Yes that'll happen with llama mascots and even cheerleaders. I think it's the way the characters are coded, because they were created to just enter lots on campus uninvited, so nothing changes when they grow up except they're not in campus anymore. It's kind of like how service ghosts will be mad if you sell something they fixed. It's just intrinsic to the sim-type. I'm sure there are mods that change this but other than that I don't think there's anything you can do.
    edited September 2016
    marx13 wrote: »
    @BoergeAarg61
    Yes that'll happen with llama mascots and even cheerleaders.

Cow mascots, too. :smile:
    Sometimes they look like ordinary sims but are suddenly seen in the house without any clues to when they arrived. I guess that's pretty much the definition of crashing parties.

When cow mascots become playable, they behave like ordinary sims. Their personality traits are still much like those of Nervous, as far as I recall.

Edit II: I was wrong. Nervous Subject has max Active and min all other traits. Cow mascots have max Outgoing and Playful, and min all other traits. (When some mascots or cheer leaders get too annoying, I tend to not only teaching them a lesson but putting them through all eight semesters at college.)

When visiting Nervous in Strangetown I also found that Jane Stacks from Sim State University was moved in with him. Unfortunately, I haven't played Strangetown for a long time.
    Post edited by BoergeAarg61 on
    @BoergeAarg61 cow mascots always turn out to be cutest sims though :(
  • cleo00cleo00 Posts: 1,088 Member
    As much as I adore sweet Nervous, I tend not to touch premades because then if I screw them up in some way I don't want to reinstall to get them back to the way they were. So poor poor Nervous has never been rescued or played or anything.
    But I think he's a wonderful sim and I like seeing that other people give him a good life :p
  • LadysimPlayer8LadysimPlayer8 Posts: 775 Member
    Hello @cleo00
    I am the opposite - I play all the families in the pre-made Neighbourhoods going round the houses day by day. :)
    Sometimes things don't always pan out as you intend but you don't have to save what has happened; perhaps the event you may not like will not re-occur? I have always thought Sims2 is never the same game twice.
    Last time, I played Strangetown, Nervous and Erin became best friends before I got Nervous to check her out and (accidently) fell in love with her! I had forgot to get Nervous to flirt for the first time, so there was no attraction bolts for any Sim he met. :(
    Nervous and Erin married and had a little boy Major Subject who got the same haircut as Nervous when he became a teen. Eventually Nervous topped the law enforcement career track and Erin became a Celebrity Chef.
    Pascal Curious had an alien son Sherlock and later married best friend Nervous' mother Olive Specter, making Pascal his step father! Olive took good care of baby Sherlock and the Social Worker did not call to take this child away! :)
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,819 Member
    I remember looking in his home once, just once because I went to the curious family and the brothers raised a house full of alien babies distracting me from ever playing with Nervous so I don't even know him. Lol, maybe I could stop by their house and see what to do about him.
    @LadysimPlayer8 You know I feel the same way, even when I start off with the same things I always tweak them to see what could have happened instead. It's fun that way.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92: It's not really his house but belongs to the Beaker family. The story goes that Nervous is used for experiments, but it's hard to tell whether that's true.
  • sawgrass770sawgrass770 Posts: 258 Member
    I started Nervous Subject's makeover by modifying the standard Beaker story: Loki and Circe used their scientific and medical expertise and machinery to cure "Erv", their old friend from high school. The transformation took time (I used SimEnhancer to adjust Erv's personality) and I cancelled every 'eat the fridge' action for about an hour of real life. I eliminated the dungeon, made a really nice bedroom and bathroom for Erv out of some of the recovered ground floor space (made a small study and nursery out of the remainder). He developed skills, became a gold gardener, 'landscaped' the property and built a pool, took care of the Beakers' daughter Maura while her parents were at work, met and romanced npc Renee Andrews. She moved into the Beaker house. He married Renee (took her name) and they are expecting a baby. I have a nice house ready for them after the baby is born. Renee will work fulltime and Erv will be a stay-home dad. I love happy endings.
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I figured for once he deserved a chance at life, so I had him move out and he married Ophelia Spector. They had a baby girl, I quit playing with them after that. lol
    I figured for once he deserved a chance at life, so I had him move out and he married Ophelia Spector. They had a baby girl, I quit playing with them after that. lol
    I thought Ophelia (Nigmos?) Spector was Nervous' cousin?
    Just wondering if the game displays they are family?
  • SunsetSimsPrimeSunsetSimsPrime Posts: 77 Member
    His not really a character that I play with so I tend to just let the game do what it want with him. I have noticed he & Pascal Curious are soulmates, the game never fails to start a romance between them. Maybe one day I'll move both of them out of their homes to play separately.
  • PhoenixArrandePhoenixArrande Posts: 106 Member
    Years ago, I had him marry one of my sims....and was so horrified at how the baby looked when she grew up to be a teenager :D His facial features and jaw structure are so odd, that it did not genetically mesh well with my sim's!
    Years ago, I had him marry one of my sims....and was so horrified at how the baby looked when she grew up to be a teenager :D His facial features and jaw structure are so odd, that it did not genetically mesh well with my sim's!
    The Show Business Career Reward (Dr Vu's Cosmetic Surgeon) might be of use; however if applied, original genes are still carried on to the next generations, so future generations may also need to make use of this item. :)
    Personally I like that Nervous Subject has such an interesting face - so much so that in my game, I tried to make his son, Major, look like Nervous as much as I could with his hair style even though he had fair hair like Erin! :)
  • basslinewildbasslinewild Posts: 268 Member
    I usually had him marry a CAS sim. The last time they ended up with some really weird looking children so I stopped playing them.
    Tessa :)
    Gallery items under : TessaNicolle
    Check out my houses!
  • slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    As other have said above I always get Nervous and Pascal together as well, then move them out together with Pascal's alien baby to start a little family of their own. ❤️

Nervous is my favorite premade in Sims 2; I absolutely adore him.
  • HeyHeyyHeyHeyy Posts: 465 Member
    In my last save, I moved him out & into his own house & he started a business using the robot building station. & got into a relationship(I cant remember which sim it was with tho) My game glitched out & would turn off everytime I started the save tho. so I don't hav it anymore. =/
    GALLERY: jdm14_xx
    LIKE my page on FACEBOOK. @jm.violetsims14

<3
  • rubini88rubini88 Posts: 2 New Member
    For the last save, he was married to a townie(a guy), befriended Circe and ok relationship score with Loki. He and Pascal remained to be just friends. In my game, he always marries Pascal but for the last save I wanted to try different things.