Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

☆ Manssom's Nook ☆ Page 1: Nothing at the moment

Comments

• RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Your Kazumi Apartments remodel is even more fabulous! :smiley:
    Too bad I haven't commented on the original, but I really love how the architectural design used neon walls from Spa Day, looking so bright! :smiley: The landscaping looks pretty too! Love the water feature you added out front and love how you added a pool too! Beautiful gardens as well! And your interior, so wonderful! Love how you stuck with the same color from a same unit. Very stylish interior design too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

Eco Twins is a charming modern cabin duplex! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, simple but looking very cozy! Love the charming cabin look and even the covered entrance porch! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the soft color on your plants! The use of water feature is a nice touch to split between two buildings! Lovely backyard patio too! And your interior, so sleek! Lovely color scheme and laid out! Very soft bedroom too! And overall, I'm so happy that you bought Cool Kitchen and Romantic Garden packs!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Kazumi Apartments are very cool, Manssom! Love the bright colors for their exteriors. The landscaping beyond the pools is just gorgeous! The interiors are so nicely done with just the perfect amount of color. :blush:

I love the design for Eco Twins! So cool how they are mirror images. I really like how the white decks offset the color of the home. The interiors are gorgeous and very calming. I especially like the living room. :smile:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    The eco-themed build looks lovely Manssom! Loving the clean lines of the design and the vibrant colours. Beautiful! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • fidlertenfidlerten Posts: 7,615 Member
    For your two eco twins, I can just picture two roommates who love living with each other but really wants their space. I know a few friends like that myself. Love the layouts and the nifty idea. Are they uploaded yet? I didn't see a link.
    Signature%2005-29-17_zpsti5fd2z4.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    YAY Manssom! :D Congratulations! Very well deserved ! Hugs <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Congratulations on Kazumi Apartments 2 being favourited by Maxis! :) That is great!
    yanti68 wrote: »
    YAY Manssom! :D Congratulations! Very well deserved ! Hugs <3

Wow, thanks guys :smiley:<3
    Ash072 wrote: »
    Love seeing that Scandinavian Gem is somewhat of a break out from your modern builds. You keep the same elegance and grace of your interiors but have built what appears on the outside to be a more contemporary styled home which makes it quite the gem as you described!

Great use of whites and color and impeccable design!
    Thank you so much :)<3
    Kazumi Apartments looks so very great! :) The exterior design and the three colours of the exterior look so bright and so very nice! Very nice water features in the front area of each of the Apartments. Nice sitting areas on the upper front balconies for sims to enjoy looking out at the views, The back patio areas are very nice! Very nice pool and outdoors dining areas! Sims will have fun swimming in the pools and enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating the meals at the umbrella tables. The plants look nice in the division between the three outside patios. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the apartment! The colour scheme is very nice! Nice sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there watching tv and reading a book. They will enjoy listening to stereo music whilst sitting there. The black candles on the coffee table and the patterned floor rug are nice touches there. The pink flowers look pretty in the corner nook. Very nice kitchen and dining nook. The black brick kitchen wall pattern looks great and the food picture is a nice touch on the dining wall. The wall and floor tiling in the bathroom looks very nice! Very nice bedroom! The candles are pretty on the bedside side tables and the black , white and pink colours look great together.
    It is a very nice build! :)
    Thank you so much dear Rose <3
    fidlerten wrote: »
    Yowza! on Kazumi Apartments #2. The colors are spetacular and I love the modern design. Very creative. Fav!
    Thank you :smiley:<3
    masajo wrote: »
    Two wonderful new builds :) Scandinavian Gem really is a beautiful jewel and I love your new and improved version of Kazumi Apartments, the colour effects are stunning :)
    Thank you so much, and also for nominating Kazumi Apartments <3
    The design of Eco Twins looks very nice! :) It is great that the two buildings are mirror images of each other and are separated by water. The wall texture looks natural and the windows look nice how they are placed in the build. The roofing is nice. The white flowers are very pretty at the front edges and in the front porch nooks. Very nice outdoors dining and hot tub patio. Sims will enjoy eating meals at the table under the shade of the umbrella or resting in the hot tub. Very nice furnishing of the interiors. Nice kitchen and dining nook. The white brick wall pattern and the natural texture of the kitchen cabinets and counters look very nice together. The fruit picture is a nice touch on the wall. The yellow colour of the dining chairs look sunny! The wall cutlery looks great in the room. Very nice bathroom. The floor tiling and wooden wall texture looks very nice together. The blue flowers are a pretty touch ouch in the room. The office nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book, and the yellow coloured flowers are touches of sunshine of the desk. Very nice tv watching area in the living room. The blossoms are nice touches either sides of the tv. Sims will enjiy listening to stereo music whilst sitting resting on the sofas. The colour scheme of the bedroom gives a nice calming look and feel to the bedroom. The candles on the bedside are pretty for sims to see when in bed.
    The build is very nice :)
    Thank you so much :)<3 The only difference is the bathrooms. I had to make one of them
    a little differently because of how the objects are designed.
    Cbear13 wrote: »
    Eco Twins is adorable I love the mirror image and the water inbetween great job as always
    Thank you :)<3
    Cassee wrote: »
    Well, someone has been busy.... Kasumi Apartments are bright and cheerful.....Eco Twins is perfect....such a simple design with soooo much character....LOVE your modern builds. ♥♥
    Thank you dear Cass <3
    masajo wrote: »
    Eco Twins are adorable cabin builds, beautifully divided by the water feature :) Love the design and light shades of the interiors, really gives a feeling of spaciousness :)
    Thank you :)<3
    Hey Manssom, sorry that I missed so many of your builds. Finally got the time to visit the forums and I am simply blown away by your latest creations. My favourite have to be the apartments and the scandinavian gem. WOW! I particulary adore the vibrant colours for the apartments. Already added to my favourites. <3
    No worries dear friend. Thank you for your kind words and also for nominating Kazumi Apartments! <3
    lisa17ann wrote: »
    I really love your newest build. Your minimalist interiors are spot on. And I'm in love with that kitchen! Great job as always!
    Thank you so much :)<3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    The Eco twins are a beautiful build as always fabulous interiors, love the way you mix colours and textures. have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Folly
  • pineapplesquashpineapplesquash Posts: 60 Member
    Halo Massom, glad to see you are building again <3 Well done on The Eco twins too B)
    RyeCris16 wrote: »
    Too bad I haven't commented on the original, but I really love how the architectural design used neon walls from Spa Day, looking so bright! :smiley: The landscaping looks pretty too! Love the water feature you added out front and love how you added a pool too! Beautiful gardens as well! And your interior, so wonderful! Love how you stuck with the same color from a same unit. Very stylish interior design too!

I like your architecture, simple but looking very cozy! Love the charming cabin look and even the covered entrance porch! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the soft color on your plants! The use of water feature is a nice touch to split between two buildings! Lovely backyard patio too! And your interior, so sleek! Lovely color scheme and laid out! Very soft bedroom too! And overall, I'm so happy that you bought Cool Kitchen and Romantic Garden packs!
    Thanks dear :) Yes I quite enjoy those packs, especially the kitchen stuff :)
    I am so excited about the City Living expansion in November!
    Kazumi Apartments are very cool, Manssom! Love the bright colors for their exteriors. The landscaping beyond the pools is just gorgeous! The interiors are so nicely done with just the perfect amount of color. :blush:

I love the design for Eco Twins! So cool how they are mirror images. I really like how the white decks offset the color of the home. The interiors are gorgeous and very calming. I especially like the living room. :smile:
    Thank you dear Cath :)<3
    The eco-themed build looks lovely Manssom! Loving the clean lines of the design and the vibrant colours. Beautiful! Already added to my favourites. <3
    Thank you so much yanti <3
    fidlerten wrote: »
    For your two eco twins, I can just picture two roommates who love living with each other but really wants their space. I know a few friends like that myself. Love the layouts and the nifty idea. Are they uploaded yet? I didn't see a link.
    Thank you! Kinda what I had in mind :) Looks like I forgot the link this time :confounded: But I guess you already found it by now :)
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member

Hi, dear!
    I´m back after some complicated months in RL ( finally everything is solving well )

Kazumi Apartments is just amazing! I love most of all the vibrant colors and shape outside ( Mansson in pure state! :wink: )

Eco Twins is soooo cute! I really love your neat ideas for building and decor!

Hugs xxx
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Manssom wrote: »

Thanks dear :) Yes I quite enjoy those packs, especially the kitchen stuff :)
    I am so excited about the City Living expansion in November!

You're very welcome! Yes, I'm feeling excited about the EP too! :smiley:
    Although, it is a bummer that we can't build apartments from scratch. Only the shell ones found from San Myshuno. :\
    And another bummer is elevators are only found from penthouses and apartments, and we can't use on other lots.

Hope these will change in the future, especially apartments. :)
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Manssom, I've been meaning to drop by for a very long time. I've been trying to keep up with your work in the Gallery at least! Great job on the last few. :) I particularly like your revision of Kazumi Apartments; adore the structure and colors, and congrats on the Maxis favorite for them too!

I'm interested in City Living for sure, can't wait to have a more modern backdrop for builds, but I'm not too sure about stuff beyond the backdrops; I need to see more. It is painful news regarding the apartment shells and elevators. If there's one message I wish Maxis would get sooner or later with TS4, it's that we need more things unlocked and more flexibility to use them in a variety of ways, and not the other way around!

Hope you are doing well. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
    follyfoot wrote: »
    The Eco twins are a beautiful build as always fabulous interiors, love the way you mix colours and textures. have a wonderful weekend. Hugs Folly
    Thank you folly :) *hugz*
    Halo Massom, glad to see you are building again <3 Well done on The Eco twins too B)
    Thank you :smiley:
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Hi, dear!
    I´m back after some complicated months in RL ( finally everything is solving well )

Kazumi Apartments is just amazing! I love most of all the vibrant colors and shape outside ( Mansson in pure state! :wink: )

Eco Twins is soooo cute! I really love your neat ideas for building and decor!

Hugs xxx
    Welcome back Airis and thank you for bopping by here :) I hope you are doing well <3 *hugz*

You're very welcome! Yes, I'm feeling excited about the EP too! :smiley:
    Although, it is a bummer that we can't build apartments from scratch. Only the shell ones found from San Myshuno. :\
    And another bummer is elevators are only found from penthouses and apartments, and we can't use on other lots.

Hope these will change in the future, especially apartments. :)
    I agree, that is a huge bummer but it looks very cool how they have designed the whole world.
    I wonder if we are getting vampires with this expansion :) We got them with Late Night for TS3 which
    also introduced apartments and a big city. But probably not. I wouldn't mind though!
    BryonyRae wrote: »
    Manssom, I've been meaning to drop by for a very long time. I've been trying to keep up with your work in the Gallery at least! Great job on the last few. :) I particularly like your revision of Kazumi Apartments; adore the structure and colors, and congrats on the Maxis favorite for them too!

I'm interested in City Living for sure, can't wait to have a more modern backdrop for builds, but I'm not too sure about stuff beyond the backdrops; I need to see more. It is painful news regarding the apartment shells and elevators. If there's one message I wish Maxis would get sooner or later with TS4, it's that we need more things unlocked and more flexibility to use them in a variety of ways, and not the other way around!

Hope you are doing well. :)
    Thank you so much dear Bry :) And yes, I def need to see more as well. Wasn't there a similar problem with mailboxes for apartments in TS3?
    I can't remember exactly what it was but I know it was something regarding those :mrgreen:
    But at least in that game we could actually use the shells and the elevators. The game engine for TS4 seems to be very limited o.O
    Eco Triplets are now available at the gallery with link on the first page :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Eco Triplets are very nice apartments! :) It looks great how there are three apartments on the same lot. Very nice exterior of the apartments! The texture of the exterior and the brown and white colour scheme gives a very nice look to the build. The white flowers features at the front area of the build look very restful. The type and placement of the glass windows and doors in the build look very nice! The side sitting nook with the semi circle of stepping stones and the round water ball looks great! Sims will enjoy resting there in the outdoors air. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen and dining nook looks very nice! The pink colour of the dining table and the white colour of the seats, kitchen counters and cabinets look so very nice together! The wall cutlery is a great kitchen touch there, and the pink flowers look pretty and are nice for sims to see when cooking and dining there. Very nice corner study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The sofa seat sitting nook is nice for sims to rest there and watch tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The master bedroom is very nice! The candles on the bedside table and the cherry blossom picture on the bedhead wall pretty and calming touches in the room.
    It is a very nice apartments build ! :)
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Eco Triplets..... simplistically stunning.....♥♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Love that pink and purple master bedroom! So modern and elegant in the architecture!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    It's wonderful to see you've carried the twins theme into triplets, they look fantastic on the outside and superbly decorated and furnished inside. Absolutely love the pops of pink, this contrasts so beautifully, especially love the bedroom décor :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Dropping by and showing some love <3
    You're doing fabulously well in the Sims 4 world; although I'd expect nothing less from one of my favorite modern builders! :)