Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Market Square is a New Sims3 Build comp [The Winners Are]

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2016
    Would someone be willing to Custard check my lots? I just can't make it work. It's too old for my computer, and I don't know how you other people can still use it. I've tried downloading the framework it needs, only two out of three parts succesfully, and installing them, failing in it completely. I know I have had problems with self-attaching CC and I don't want to spread them on. And I would be disqualified from the contest anyway :D

Can't remember if I've ever tried emailing a 3pk but I would custard check your lots if you have a way to get them to me. My email is in my "About Me" here: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/romagi1

Yes, Cal, I've been snooping! :) Sounds like a fun contest!
  • SilvakristiinaSilvakristiina Posts: 444 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you @romagi1! :) I'll try that!

Edit: I think it worked. The email address may seem a little funny :smiley: It's really not my name :smiley:
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Yes, it did work! I have emailed you with the results.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @romagi1

thank you for popping by and helping out.
    as in the last 24hrs the site didnt want to let me login till now.
    h2xmsbl]

I wish I had something to give a preview of, but I've simply been way to busy!

Theres plenty of time so dont pannic, Im sure your get your entry in.
    h2xmsbl]

@creativemetaphor , thats very intresting!
    h2xmsbl]

Hello all, hows the building going. I hope your having fun too.
    h2xmsbl]

• orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    I would like to help out with both the judging and donation. Looks like a fun contest.
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    Hey @calmorezoo I'm really interested too! I'll be away on a holiday in september so I hope I'll be able to finish something nice before the deadline :smile:
    edited August 2016
    thank you @Hoplass I shall now add you to the entry list. Happy creating

@orisisrose that would be wonderful to have you judge and donate sim store points.
    How much do you wish to add to the prise fund ?
    i will now add your name to judging and sponsering.
    h2xmsbl]

• orisisroseorisisrose Posts: 1,212 Member
    @calmorezoo 2020sp would be what I would be sponsering. :)
  • KgaffKgaff Posts: 1,614 Member
    Well, now that the gift exchange is over and I finished my Build and Share project, I have a bit of time and might have a go at this. I won't promise an entry but you never know :)
    edited September 2016
    Kgaff wrote: »
    Well, now that the gift exchange is over and I finished my Build and Share project, I have a bit of time and might have a go at this. I won't promise an entry but you never know :)

I look forward to seeing what you create.

Love your pup Pic.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

orisisrose wrote: »
    @calmorezoo 2020sp would be what I would be sponsering. :)

Thankyou ever so much.
    h2xmsbl]

• SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Well, I'm also cleared with the building, after getting my exchange gifts and tiny shoppe presented, but I'm not sure I'll have enough time. I have some problems I need to fix in RL.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    edited September 2016
    Well, I'm also cleared with the building, after getting my exchange gifts and tiny shoppe presented, but I'm not sure I'll have enough time. I have some problems I need to fix in RL.

Please Let me know if your having RL issues. As im willing to give some buffer time.
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    I have a feeling I'm gonna be borrowing a lot of the entries for this! :lol: Sounds very interesting, definitely looking forward to seeing everything! (Part of me would love to enter myself, but I really don't know how much sim time I'm going to be having, so I can't really commit to anything right now.)
    I have a feeling I'm gonna be borrowing a lot of the entries for this! :lol: Sounds very interesting, definitely looking forward to seeing everything! (Part of me would love to enter myself, but I really don't know how much sim time I'm going to be having, so I can't really commit to anything right now.)

thanks for popping by feel free to create if you get alittle time.
    h2xmsbl]

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    oh nice idea, I will be lurking
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Oh this sounds fun, wish I had some of the market stuff like chicken coop. Well I cant wait to see what you all come up with.
    edited September 2016
    Hello, @Anettesb and @lovlyb its Nice to see you both popping in .

You dont have to have the market stuff or the Savy sellers sets to create.
    As the tills from WA will create the same effect.
    h2xmsbl]

• anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    just don't think I will find the energy to build just now... BUT I'm always looking for shops when moveing town... so I like many to take part :wink:
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
  • 23kels8923kels89 Posts: 804 Member
    Gee!! I've been gone so long, I'm glad I came back when I did - I'm currently working on a market place for my world and coincidentally came across this post!! The due date couldn't have been more convenient. ;)
    However, I'll have to make some adjustments to my current lot so that I could meet the requirements.
    @calmorezoo -- I'll be posting my entry as soon as I get back from school/work.
    PS: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

Find me on the Sims 3
    Find me on Origin

edited September 2016
    @23kels89 wrote: »
    Gee!! I've been gone so long, I'm glad I came back when I did - I'm currently working on a market place for my world and coincidentally came across this post!! The due date couldn't have been more convenient. ;)
    However, I'll have to make some adjustments to my current lot so that I could meet the requirements.
    @calmorezoo -- I'll be posting my entry as soon as I get back from school/work.
    PS: Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii <3

I look forward to seeing your creation.
    h2xmsbl]

edited September 2016
    @anettesb wrote: »
    just don't think I will find the energy to build just now... BUT I'm always looking for shops when moveing town... so I like many to take part :wink:

Thats fine with me if your not feeling creative. Its nice that you took time to comment on the comp.
    h2xmsbl]