Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Origin How To [UPDATE: Legacy installer for Vista and XP added]

13...Next

Comments

• February11February11 Posts: 12,608 Member
    edited September 2016
    rosemow wrote: »
    February11 wrote: »
    Has this changed again? I clicked the Beta On and this time it reinstalled not as massively but still pretty much larger, not the tiny one I got before. I have brought the sides in to make it a bit thinner and zoomed in to make the font a bit larger. Also in off line mode I notice now the option to repair game isn't there.
    I think it's time for me to stop tapering until there's another update!

Hello
    You need to be on-line to be able to " repair" the game. Your files are checked against an online database of what the sims 4 files should be. It is why you won't see the repair option when playing in off-line mode.

So I've always been online in the past then - whoops! :*

(makes sense - never thought about it before!)
    MLgj4Vx.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    Has this changed again? I clicked the Beta On and this time it reinstalled not as massively but still pretty much larger, not the tiny one I got before. I have brought the sides in to make it a bit thinner and zoomed in to make the font a bit larger. Also in off line mode I notice now the option to repair game isn't there.

Hello
    You need to be on-line to be able to " repair" the game. Your files are checked against an online database of what the sims 4 files should be. It is why you won't see the repair option when playing in off-line mode.

You do need to be online to use the "repair " .

Hello

Yes, that makes sense now as there would be no way of checking files! *rolls eyes*

What was the reason again for playing off line? I remember there was some reason why people suggested we play off line.
    MLgj4Vx.png

Hello

Yes, that makes sense now as there would be no way of checking files! *rolls eyes*

What was the reason again for playing off line? I remember there was some reason why people suggested we play off line.

Hello.
    Some simmers have found that playing off-line helps with the lagging issues in their game.

Hello

Hello.
    Some simmers have found that playing off-line helps with the lagging issues in their game.

Ahhh, that's right. Thanks rose :)
    MLgj4Vx.png

Hello

Hello.

Ahhh, that's right. Thanks rose :)

You're welcome :)