Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2016
    You're all welcome :smile: I do always sign the gifts "Scotsim on forums" so you all know who I am on here.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2016
    If you downloaded my dormitory earlier please delete that version and replace it with this reuploaded version:
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8982606

I had to eradicate a few problems out of the previous one so deleted it and reuploaded the lot now.
    Post edited by Jahnna on
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thanks for your gifts @charlotteprice I especially like the lights! I will delete the painting from my wishlist as it seems broken: @scillakees you are not the only one having trouble with the curious painting :p

And good luck to you @ZombieMew starting your job!
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you @Scotsim for the warbling wind chimes! They will look lovely.

I updated my Top 5.

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • GREENEYAGREENEYA Posts: 7,796 Member
    From my TOP 5!

@charlotteprice thanks for the Royal Rest Slab-o-Wood Double Bed, Lord and Lady Living Room Chair and Lord and Lady Loveseat !!! <3

Perfect for my royal Sims familly. Thank you!!! :)

I have updated my Top 5 list HERE :D
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    edited November 2016
    Here's a link to my wishlist: Opicana

Thank you to all of you who have helped me so far!

1. Getaway Dining Chair (68)
    2. Ginchiest Sink (62)
    3. Bayside Washer (162)
    4. Bayside Shelving (25)
    5. Bayside Hamer (65)

Thank you!
    Post edited by Opicana on
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    Hoplass wrote: »
    Thanks for your gifts @charlotteprice I especially like the lights! I will delete the painting from my wishlist as it seems broken: @scillakees you are not the only one having trouble with the curious painting :p

Curiouser and Curiouser ;)

Is anyone able to stick the Curious Painting onto their wishlist? I'd like to find out if gifting that painting in general is glitched or if it's only glitched in @Hoplass wishlist.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Hmmm... I wonder if the Curious Painting is just glitched in the store completely? I tried gifting it to @Hoplass by going to the actual page and clicking on the Gift This Item link, typed in the name, but when I tried to send it I got the same error you got. Very strange!
    Hi, everyone! I know I haven't been here much, wanted to pop in quick and see what's going on with everyone though. I was able to get the Ambition EP through the Origin50 sale today, excited to see what new things I can do with my Sims now! :) Hope you are all well.
  • scillakeesscillakees Posts: 1,112 Member
    edited September 2016
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Hmmm... I wonder if the Curious Painting is just glitched in the store completely? I tried gifting it to @Hoplass by going to the actual page and clicking on the Gift This Item link, typed in the name, but when I tried to send it I got the same error you got. Very strange!

Yeah, I'm afraid the painting may be glitched for her. And that I had something to do with it. :s I was happily hopping through wishlists the other day when I was stopped short by that painting. Then for the next day or so I couldn't gift anyone. Now It doesn't seem as though anyone can send it to her. I'm hoping someone will stick it on their own wishlist to see if it's the painting in general that is the problem or specifically with Hoplass' account. :s
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    hi everyone so i just wanna say @Jahnna i saw your dormitory and i was impressed amazing work now i dont own everyting but i own like 87% precent of what you have there so i downloaded it recommend it and liked it amazing work :)
    Today is my birtday and I just woke up found a lot of gifts send by @Scotsim How did you know? ;) Thank you so much :D
    I have updated my top 5!

Is it too early to eat cake? ;)
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    Today is my birtday and I just woke up found a lot of gifts send by @Scotsim How did you know? ;) Thank you so much :D
    I have updated my top 5!

I wish you a very very happy birthday!!! May all your wishes come true, stay happy and healthy, receive lots of present and nothing but awesomeness today!
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    I have updated my top 5!

It's never too early for cake.

Happy birthday - have a lovely day full of fab things.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • OpicanaOpicana Posts: 379 Member
    Just had to update my wish list, thanks to @Scotsim :D
    Happy birthday, @Hoplass! I hope you have a great day today. :smiley:
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    thank you Karnzter

thanks Smith :)

btw my Infinite Zen Massage Table is on sale now :D im trying to save up for it ><
    Post edited by Hekete on
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    I have updated my top 5!

happybirthday @Hoplass many wished from me :) and btw congrats @reachsims for getting the sims 3 ambitions you are half way trought all the eps ad you joined this year amazing! t took me 3 years to get all eps XD i recently got pets and supernatural which completed my ep collection now into sp which i might not get all of them.
  • lovlyblovlyb Posts: 968 Member
    Thanks to @Karnzter appreciate the gift! Thank You so much.
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Happy Birthday to you @Hoplass :) I wish you all the best for the new year of your life.
  • TamaekTamaek Posts: 440 Member
    Hello everyone! Missed you guys! My hubby had a good birthday, he worked Thrusday though so we could only do cake and presents (and my sister only had 3 little seizures which is really good because sunlight is a trigger for her). Friday a friend who is like my husband's brother came over and we all hung out so it was fun and he had a good time and his strawberry cake actually turned out awesome. So YAY!!

Very cool dorminitory @Jahnna!

Happy Birthday @Hoplass! <3 Hope yours is a good one, too! ^_^

And thank you so much to @charlotteprice, @Scotsim and @emccausland for the gifts. They were very awesome and you guys have really helped me get closer to the Ragtime in the Big Easy set. I didn't have enough to get the Waning Moon set but it is getting closer so I'm still hopeful that I can whittle it down. But really thank you guys so much. <3<3<3

I've updated my wishlist and Top Five! Thank you! Hope you all have a great day everyone!
    As of 12-18-16 I joined the Own The Store Club! Now I get to pay it forward! Thanks to everyone who helped me get here. You guys are amazing. ^_^ Love to you all!! <3

Looking to make the most of your Simpoints and maybe make some great friends along the way?

Check out the DD Rotation Thread for tips, tricks, tools and the whole DD rotation schedule.

Need a little help owning the store or want to help others? Head over to The Gifting Directory!
    Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes! It was a great day, we climbed to a big waterfall that had layers like a big cake ;) . When we started to go down again clouds came and hid it from view! Later when we arrived in a town there was this beautiful rainbow over the town and we are chocolate cake there

Thank you all for my birthday gifts @Jahnna @Opicana @HSmith2016 @Phoibe @Tamaek !!! <3
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Thank you to @Scotsim for my gifts! I will be updating my Top 5 soon
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• mikawagmikawag Posts: 190 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend!

I had some problems with my internet this week, the connection was so slow that I couldn't load any website... It seems to be back to normal now :smile:

My father also gave me another lizard this week! She has the same size as my first one so they won't fight and they seems get along well. I still need to find her a name though :blush:

14372383_10207006690712519_8833768828582294458_o_zpshpoxnlfi.jpg
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    name her Cuddles mika XD