Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things you didn't know!

Comments

• Options
    kakey2003kakey2003 Posts: 38 Member
    On the cutting board when your sims cook, there are actually knife marks on it, thought this was pretty cool and realistic! :)
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    sims can play cards, there is a designated table.
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    @luthienrising Ha I was confused for a second when I first saw your post. I wish their animation corresponded with the action description, though. It'd be funny watching them gulping down the coffee. :#

...And even funnier if they spit it out or something equally funny!
  • Options
    911TruthBear911TruthBear Posts: 626 Member
    btw...do they get their coffee from Simbucks?
  • Options
    knazzerknazzer Posts: 3,382 Member
    If Sims are tense they slam the fridge door! :D
  • Options
    3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    knazzer wrote: »
    If Sims are tense they slam the fridge door! :D

They also do it when they're angry. Angry cooking is hilarious in general def among my favorite cooking animations in the game.
    ~ ~ ~
  • Options
    When your sims are at the gym and they're Happy while working out, they can "Encourage (Sim Name) to Work Out" I thought this was super sweet! :D
  • Options
    I never realised this, but the lockers at the Gym are actually functionable! They can be used similar to how Dressers can be used :)
  • Options
    EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    kakey2003 wrote: »
    I never realised this, but the lockers at the Gym are actually functionable! They can be used similar to how Dressers can be used :)

They weren't when the game released, but it was patched in before Spa Day released.
  • Options
    kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    found this :)

Unassisted homework takes a little over 1 1/2 hours to complete. Having the parent help with homework cuts the time in half
    May we all chill like wizards
  • Options
    EmmaVane wrote: »

They weren't when the game released, but it was patched in before Spa Day released.

Ah okay, probably why I never noticed then as I never saw them to be functionable before then! :D
  • Options
    when a parent uses 'kiss cheek' on their child, the child's cheek squashes up
  • Options
    Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    kitoraem wrote: »
    when a parent uses 'kiss cheek' on their child, the child's cheek squashes up

I have don't that interaction but I have never noticed it. I look out for this next time thanks!
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @kitoraem and when you express love to a child, the parent will pinch their cheeks XD. It's cute
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    @NShippudenFan aww yeah. Love them interactions!
  • Options
    All of the premade sims who are married actually have wedding rings! I always give my married sims wedding rings but I only just noticed they have them too! :D
  • Options
    sooozeeebeeesooozeeebeee Posts: 665 Member
    When your sims are at the gym and they're Happy while working out, they can "Encourage (Sim Name) to Work Out" I thought this was super sweet! :D

More Gym tips. The Athletic aspiration is one of the easiest and quickest to complete. You get an extra skill gaining boost working out at a gym, increase it by creating a work out club and get the energized vibe, and select work out as the only activity, select the "body" boost in club perks asap, then while working out click on a gym trainer to come over and "mentor" your sim. Putting crystals down and enabling their energized aura helps to. You can also put in wall speakers that have music that boost the energized mood, but I cant remember which music does that. Tea and coffee makers boost energy too and I think there is a scent on the incense burner that does as well. Oh, and put the best showers and toilets in so Sims are not back logged trying to get clean, and drinking too much coffee makes your bladder go down quick. Use the "Work Out Together" selection to keep your social up while working out.
  • Options
    find it cute how my sim sometimes whistles with music notes coming from her mouth while she is watering the garden :)
  • Options
    thesimsserbiathesimsserbia Posts: 510 Member
    did you know that you can be invited to a birthday party by other sims and intend with all selebration of birthday?
  • Options
    The phone case from the Get Together art has one of the phone cases from a recent patch, meaning they must've been in the works for ages!
  • Options
    Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    I found out yesterday that Sims can use the computer and eat at the same time :)
  • Options
    TaquandaTaquanda Posts: 212 Member

What? Really? What table?
    Sorry for any grammar or other mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    Sims with the Loves The Outdoors trait will get a higher moodlet from Camping in Outdoor Retreat than sims who don't have the trait.
  • Options
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    I found out yesterday that Sims can use the computer and eat at the same time :)

Oh wow I never knew that! Does the bowl go to the side of the computer or on the computer's keyboard? :D
  • Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    Taquanda wrote: »

What? Really? What table?

@Taquanda i do not have my game in english so i will not provide the proper name, but you have to search in the category where you can find 'don't wake the llama' table. it has a green cloth :)
    Origin ID: minimalcanary

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top