Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will these be in the game eventually ?

EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
As much as I am excited about the new EP 'City Living', I want these things below in the sims 4!
Do you think each of them will be in the game eventually as time goes by? I really hope so.
Without these items, I don't think I would be fully satisfied.
Do I expect too much from EA?
Well I know we can't get whatever we want all the time, but I believe ts4 should include these things to make the game more awesome! :)

1. a pool table
2. a photo booth
3. a bowling alley
4. bunk beds
5. murphy beds
6. elevators (Will they be in the City Living pack by the way? )
7. spiral staircases
8. laptops
9. bathroom stalls
10. bathroom wall showerheads
11. vending machines
12. urinals
13. grocery stores
14. mini golf course
15. indoor decks
16. other various shapes of roof design
17. Home Business
18. washing machines and dryers
19. an air hockey table
20. a pinball game machine
21. a pump-it-up arcade machine
(22. a decorative sewing machine)
(23. a decorative lawn mower)
24. Musical Band Jam Session
25. Band instruments ; electric guitars, 🐸🐸🐸🐸, pianos(I think an electric piano is in City Living), and drums)
26. an ice rink
27. a soccer field
28. a roller-skate or inline skate rink
29. a skate board and a skateboard half pipe
30. a trempolin
31. toddler stage
32. new vacation destinations
33. beach/valley vacation destinations
34. lounge chairs
35. celebrities and superstars(boyband, girl groups, singers, actors and actresses)
36. vampires and werewolves
37. hotels, inns, b&bs
38. university and college
39. vehicles
40. hammocks
41. garage sales/yard sales
42. playing frisbee
43. playing badminton
44. jump-roping
45. in-game posing(w/o mods)
46. table tennis
47. archery
48. slow dancing / dancing closely
49. pets
50. weather

I think some of the things here such as 'pets', 'university' and 'weather' will certainly be released after all!
And of course I would never mind any other new things like a street advertisement board from the City Living (trailer).
I didn't see that coming and how awesome it will!

Do you have your own list of things you want EA to create and include in the sim 4 ?

Comments

• DevinaleDevinale Posts: 209 Member
    i actually think toddlers are off the list, although I want them, I don't think we are getting them..
    But pets and weather would be nice! I really want pets xD
  • kwanzaabotkwanzaabot Posts: 2,440 Member
    The Magic 8 Ball says....
    jaws56.jpg?w=437&h=383
    wJbomAo.png
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited February 2017
    I want to delete this.
    Post edited by EpicSims on
  • DevinaleDevinale Posts: 209 Member
    I don't mean as they don't belong there, I'm just not that hopfull anymore that we are getting them :P
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited February 2017
    I want to delete this.
    Post edited by EpicSims on
  • SimCarlexSimCarlex Posts: 349 Member
    Let me add one more:
    51. Colour wheel
    Just kidding, I've given up hope :D
    I once started a Sims blog called My Sims Pieces (snapshots and stories from the lives of my Sims) and maybe I'll get back to it one day...
  • libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I think all those are coming in the Like Never Before Game Pack, so we just have to be patient for a couple years.
  • FaberriesFaberries Posts: 1,354 Member
    I think elevators are in the new pack? If you look closely in the trailer, you can see something that resembles an elevator, but I'm honestly not sure. It would be weird not including them though, so I'm crossing my fingers!
    Star Wind Flower Sun
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    I think the lots in this game are too small for many of the items listed. I think the devs know this which is why they put the playgrounds in the neighborhoods themselves because we wouldn't have space in many of the backyards.

My question is why did they make the lots small? Was this part of the way they are able to keep the game running smoothly? Essentially preventing you from having too many items to load?
  • Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    YungGigi wrote: »
    I think the lots in this game are too small for many of the items listed. I think the devs know this which is why they put the playgrounds in the neighborhoods themselves because we wouldn't have space in many of the backyards.

My question is why did they make the lots small? Was this part of the way they are able to keep the game running smoothly? Essentially preventing you from having too many items to load?
    SimGuruMax wrote: »

I don't believe there is a hard limitation on the 50x50 maximum size, but of course I cannot promise anything. We could certainly afford to simulate many houses that could be built on a 100x100 lot, but what about the worst-case scenario? In development, we have to do crazy things like build a house that fills the entire lot with three stories of rooms packed wall-to-wall with chairs at tables. Then we tell a Sim to eat food and it takes them 5 real-time-minutes to decide which chair to sit in. To some degree, from a purely simulation standpoint (there are other limitations like rendering), we have to be able to handle these worst-case-scenarios on our lots or we can't claim to actually support that lot size.

I don't believe there is a hard limitation on the 50x50 maximum size, but of course I cannot promise anything. We could certainly afford to simulate many houses that could be built on a 100x100 lot, but what about the worst-case scenario? In development, we have to do crazy things like build a house that fills the entire lot with three stories of rooms packed wall-to-wall with chairs at tables. Then we tell a Sim to eat food and it takes them 5 real-time-minutes to decide which chair to sit in. To some degree, from a purely simulation standpoint (there are other limitations like rendering), we have to be able to handle these worst-case-scenarios on our lots or we can't claim to actually support that lot size.

So it was intentional. Smh. So yea I don't see them adding large gameplay items like pool tables and stuff. We'd have to leave the house for everything to go to a community lot to use it.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member

So it was intentional. Smh. So yea I don't see them adding large gameplay items like pool tables and stuff. We'd have to leave the house for everything to go to a community lot to use it.

Seems that way does it? :(
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • FluffyStrawberryFluffyStrawberry Posts: 113 Member
    I don´t think nr 13, 14, 15, 17, 22, 23, 29, 41 and 43 will be in the sims 4 game
  • OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    What are Murphy beds?
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    With every EP there will be new content and there would obviously be more now that there was two years ago so eventually there will be more content and the things that the OP suggested.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    EpicSims wrote: »
    As much as I am excited about the new EP 'City Living', I want these things below in the sims 4!
    Do you think each of them will be in the game eventually as time goes by? I really hope so.
    Without these items, I don't think I would be fully satisfied.
    Do I expect too much from EA?
    Well I know we can't get whatever we want all the time, but I believe ts4 should include these things to make the game more awesome! :)

1. a pool table
    2. a photo booth
    3. a bowling alley
    4. bunk beds
    5. murphy beds
    6. elevators (Will they be in the City Living pack by the way? )
    7. spiral staircases
    8. laptops
    9. bathroom stalls
    10. bathroom wall showerheads
    11. vending machines
    12. urinals
    13. grocery stores
    14. mini golf course
    15. indoor decks
    16. other various shapes of roof design
    17. Home Business
    18. washing machines and dryers
    19. an air hockey table
    20. a pinball game machine
    21. a pump-it-up arcade machine
    (22. a decorative sewing machine)
    (23. a decorative lawn mower)
    24. Musical Band Jam Session
    25. Band instruments ; electric guitars, plum, pianos(I think an electric piano is in City Living), and drums)
    26. an ice rink
    27. a soccer field
    28. a roller-skate or inline skate rink
    29. a skate board and a skateboard half pipe
    30. a trempolin
    31. toddler stage
    32. new vacation destinations
    33. beach/valley vacation destinations
    34. lounge chairs
    35. celebrities and superstars(boyband, girl groups, singers, actors and actresses)
    36. vampires and werewolves
    37. hotels, inns, b&plum
    38. university and college
    39. vehicles
    40. hammocks
    41. garage sales/yard sales
    42. playing frisbee
    43. playing badminton
    44. jump-roping
    45. in-game posing(w/o mods)
    46. table tennis
    47. archery
    48. slow dancing / dancing closely
    49. pets
    50. weather

I think some of the things here such as 'pets', 'university' and 'weather' will certainly be released after all!
    And of course I would never mind any other new things like a street advertisement board from the City Living (trailer).
    I didn't see that coming and how awesome it will!

Do you have your own list of things you want EA to create and include in the sim 4 ?

Elevators were shown in the CL trailer so their in EP3.
    What are Murphy beds?

Their beds that push into the wall to save space. When you get ready you pull them out of the wall. In TS2 and TS3 they could cause deaths by falling on sims.

Well we do have 64x64 lots now and some will probebly be in San Myshundo.
  • ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    TODDLERS
  • jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    @YungGigi wrote: »

We have 64x64 lots. SimGuruMax is basically arguing that because lots above 50x50 are so big, it's not in everyone's best interest to have an abundance 64x64 lots or above.

The comment he is making applies to going beyond the lot sizes that previous games had.

However, I do believe the game with the biggest lot is The Sims 2 pets on console. The park is 90x90.
    jackjack_k wrote: »

We have 64x64 lots. SimGuruMax is basically arguing that because lots above 50x50 are so big, it's not in everyone's best interest to have an abundance 64x64 lots or above.

The comment he is making applies to going beyond the lot sizes that previous games had.

However, I do believe the game with the biggest lot is The Sims 2 pets on console. The park is 90x90.

90x090 did you say? Must have been a decent enough area to visit.

64x64 is actually large enough and the only times I felt that it was too small was when I wanted to build a roller coaster in TS3 :blush:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg

64x64 is actually large enough and the only times I felt that it was too small was when I wanted to build a roller coaster in TS3 :blush:

I'm saying I would like more 64x64 lots, I think they're perfect size. I run into the issue where there are so many 30x20 lots or whatever it is that I can't even start a family in those lots unless I go to 2nd floor or basement and I'd rather have all my rooms on main level and see everything, walls down. So I'm not able to.

I'm saying I would like more 64x64 lots, I think they're perfect size. I run into the issue where there are so many 30x20 lots or whatever it is that I can't even start a family in those lots unless I go to 2nd floor or basement and I'd rather have all my rooms on main level and see everything, walls down. So I'm not able to.

That's a shame. The freedom to build includes the freedom to build an extension and still have a decent garden.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    TODDLERS

SRELDDOT
    a256aFi.gif
  • aobaob Posts: 904 Member
    I really want slow dancing and college!
    8b787dbb95ac5f2afbd53010e3e3a47f4c9ed619.gif origin id: grilledtempeh