Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    thats one gothic room out of the way :)

thank you HSmith2016 for the wedding cloths and hair :)
    Post edited by Hekete on
  • sarah1114sarah1114 Posts: 76 Member
    So I managed to get the rest of the Jazz Age set for 65 SP, thanks to the sale. Yippee, finally finished it!

My Wishlist
    Thank you to anyone who has ever gifted me, I really appreciate it! :)
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    sarah1114 wrote: »
    So I managed to get the rest of the Jazz Age set for 65 SP, thanks to the sale. Yippee, finally finished it!

You have not updated your Top 5 since July 30th. Just a reminder, so we know what you want. so we can help you with your sets :)
    Odonata68 wrote: »
    I also wish to thank @charlotteprice for the gift. :)
    The "good" ads have be sparse for me. Many of them play but the "thank you for watching" box never shows and the ad just sits there until I click on the page somewhere. Then they don't give sp. :/ So I especially appreciate the generous gifters here, a big Thank You to you all! <3

You are welcome!

I have had a good run for a few days on the ads. I do get the ones that play but then kind of freeze. I just click on the page (like you do) (not the "X" to close the box though) and it refreshes the page. It doesn't give the points, but when I play another ad, it will give me 10sp's instead of 5, so it does make it up.....at least for me, LOL.

*hugs*
    I have updated my top 5

I don't even see your name on page 1? Am I missing something because I can't find your Top 5 (just a note to advise you that I am good about missing things and very forgetful in my old age, LOL)
    @Reachsims I just want you to know that I think about you all the time! I hope the Dr. was able to help you? Is your hand any better? (I know you may not be able to answer me, but I just want you to know I am thinking of you) <3
    charlotteprice that was thoughtful of you. thank you ^^
  • JahnnaJahnna Posts: 406 Member
    edited September 2016
    First of all thanks so much @charlotteprice for my top 5 giftes items! I could pick up Waning Moon on the DD for just 275 simpoints and got the Villa Paraíso for free! I'm so happy because I also managed to pick up the Collectionne Stäncke for just 205 simpoints on Sale! Can't wait to see how reduced my price will be for Rebel Just Because on the DD. I think it will very free or very cheap!

Also thanks very much to @Scotsim for the coffee table, the fireplace and "Transport to the Future"-Set! That will help me bring down the price for "Frontier Finds" which is currently on sale!

I also finally, finally, FINALLY managed to finish my dormitory! If anybody is interested, here's the link to the exchange. It looks a bit square in the pictures but really it is rectangular. Unfortunately it requires 19 different Expansions/Stuff Packs and 147 different store items so it will most probably only be interesting for those that own or nearly own the store. I'd still like it if you take a look and give me some feedback:
    [reuploaded link] http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8982606

Here an old preview picture:

b05694cb9810a8cbceba50d9dddd3d5e.jpg
    Post edited by Jahnna on
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    TheSims3.com: Jahnna
  • EstyssEonEstyssEon Posts: 12 New Member
    Thank you very much generous @charlotteprice for the lovely furniture, I love it so much! I'll be putting it in my gothic themed castle soon, it's in dire need of renovation. I also got one of my top five on sale 30% off <3 Yipee!
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    @caleddon Thank you very much for the lovely gifts <3 I got the Imperial Bedroom Zen for free. Awesome :)
  • HoplassHoplass Posts: 369 Member
    I want to say thanks to @Scotsim for the bathtub, the screen and the column! And thanks to @charlotteprice for the chair, the bookcase and the stew pot! Thanks you both for the lovely gifts <3

I will update my top 5!
    Phoibe wrote: »
    @caleddon Thank you very much for the lovely gifts <3 I got the Imperial Bedroom Zen for free. Awesome :)

I noticed you called caleddon a few times, and sarah1114 also did. That person "cannot be found" so I just wanted to see if you meant me :p
    Hekete wrote: »
    Thank you to charlotteprice for my gothic bedroom ^^

You are welcome. I don't see you on page 1, so until Reach fixes it, can you post what your Top 5 would be?

You might also consider breaking down some of the big items on your WL. Ex: the Romanza Ceremony & Attire can be broken down and items listed separately so it is affordable for us to help you out. That will help you get most the items gifted to where it will cost you very little sp's or even give you a green download on the big sets.

Just a suggestion ;)

*hugs*

EstyssEon wrote: »
    Thank you very much generous @charlotteprice for the lovely furniture, I love it so much! I'll be putting it in my gothic themed castle soon, it's in dire need of renovation. I also got one of my top five on sale 30% off <3 Yipee!

You are very welcome. Glad you love that furniture :D I have yet to play Gothic Style in my game, I must try it one day!

Glad you got one of your top 5 for 30% off :)

*hugs*
    @Hoplass You are very welcome!

Just to let you know, I have tried a million times on different occasions (LOL) to send you the "curious painting" and it goes to the "OOPS" page. So I give up :s Maybe if you remove it and add it again, then someone may be successful.......but I have had NO luck with this painting (even when gifting someone else that darn painting, it goes to the OOPS page with that guy on it!).

I hope you get it and that someone else is successful!

*hugs*

I think you mean @Scotsim. The username here and on the Sims 3 page are different. :)
    I own the store since March 4th, 2017! Thanks to everybody who has helped me achieve this!
    Jahnna wrote: »

I think you mean @Scotsim. The username here and on the Sims 3 page are different. :)

Now that makes sense! Thanks for clarifying that!
    Well, since I mentioned how good of a run I have had the ads........Karma has done it again, LOL

I logged on after midnight and the ads are not working. The Global Citizen that ends with the Olympic channel is worthless. Georg Jansen and Sasaquach is working though, but I usually end up with the "asking your age" and the Olympic ads that do not work right.

So, guess I am off to play my game :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

*hugs to all*
    Well, since I mentioned how good of a run I have had the ads........Karma has done it again, LOL

I logged on after midnight and the ads are not working. The Global Citizen that ends with the Olympic channel is worthless. Georg Jansen and Sasaquach is working though, but I usually end up with the "asking your age" and the Olympic ads that do not work right.

So, guess I am off to play my game :D

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today!

*hugs to all*

I absolutely hate the olympic-ads - have never worked. When I see them I don't even bother running it and just reload the page. But they're like a plague and keep coming and coming Q_Q
  • AstreiaAstreia Posts: 262 Member
    Thank you @Scotsim for gifting me my complete Top5! When it comes again I'll be able to get Las Vegas Living and with it the Go All In Compilation and then Vineyard Villas for free!

Thank you @Phoibe for the Harpcicle!

I've updated my Top 5
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Jahnna wrote: »

Yes, you are right :) Sorry for the misunderstanding.
    edited September 2016
    Hekete wrote: »
    Thank you to charlotteprice for my gothic bedroom ^^

You are welcome. I don't see you on page 1, so until Reach fixes it, can you post what your Top 5 would be?

You might also consider breaking down some of the big items on your WL. Ex: the Romanza Ceremony & Attire can be broken down and items listed separately so it is affordable for us to help you out. That will help you get most the items gifted to where it will cost you very little sp's or even give you a green download on the big sets.

Just a suggestion ;)

*hugs*

yay I got hugs! : D almighty ^^

my top 5 are

Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeding Station

Infinite Zen Massage Table

thank you someone for the gothic living room not sure how though oO i only bought the coffee table and now it saying congrates at 5% gaved me the whole thing Oo

someone help me explain the logic with that

• hannekemuffinhannekemuffin Posts: 192 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you @Scotsim for the Hibiscus Trio! <3

I've updated my top 5 :)
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thank you @charlotteprice for the item set!

@ Everybody

I will start my job on Saturday.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    edited September 2016
    You're all welcome :smile: I do always sign the gifts "Scotsim on forums" so you all know who I am on here.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.