Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

TS4 Sims & Modeling Chat Thread

NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
edited September 2016 in The Sims 4 Sims and Modeling
Ohai.

We are a small community and I thought it would be nice to talk to each other outside of comps about whatever we want. This will also decrease the hijacking or off topic chats in modelling threads.

This space will encourage:
General chat
Adverts for your comps
Looking for judges
Helping new members find their way
Posting random pictures of your sims
Etc.

I have had permission from @SimGuruDrake to post this thread so plz don't report for being off topic <3
ia7R4Dy.jpg

All forum rules must be followed in this thread.

Useful Links

Modeling Competition Directory
Beginners Editing/Modeling Tutorials
Modeling, Hosting, & Judging Guide
Share Your Before and After Edits
Quick and Easy Tutorials
If you can think of any other links, please let me know <3

So, howdy peeps. How are you?
Can't stop, won't stop.
Post edited by Neverfalle on

Comments

• NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    Thought I would tag...everyone.

@alexis3142 @lovejess2 @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Ash89 @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @Zita1966z @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @xJojox @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @Meeshelby @Phoenix_Rainx @JenLadyBird88 @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @Vanadis @IncomingVirus @ladybug65 @NotMeMaggie @JKAmaryllis @InaMac69 @chealsycat @Ojenn @SakuraLeon @PoppieGirl @Karababy52 @pigletpooh1 @Lorchies @Sims3fan1986 @ilovebunnys65 @Issabella14 @dollarbill88 @GuruFanNo1 @MarkHarris17 @Vanderetro @Rivendellstar @bilalsaid @taigoesrawr @panthergirl2 @xProudxHufflepuffx @Rorygilmore34 @rosemow @BreeMiles @Frn0731 @Amazingamphy @Munterbacon @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @strawberrigurl @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @gramatique @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @natastic @krissybogey @KenzRe @Jendowoz0612 @XLexisimsX @ThomasLeThomas @princess2109 @Spottydog714 @doicky96 @remi_narrow @CitizenErased14 @kittymeow @Klept0maniac94 @KARDASH1988 @wbombje @NShippudenFan @peppergirl84 @theafricansim @wrswrs2 @SimsORIGfan
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • TEXASTWANGTONYATEXASTWANGTONYA Posts: 4,940 Member
    @Neverfalle What A Great Idea!!!!!! <3 Awesome for @SimGuruDrake to Approve this...... :D Happy Simming All :D
    edited September 2016
    @Neverfalle I am really stuck with My idea for round 2 with the Manifestation of the Occult I think thats right :D (( Brain Storming )) :p
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member
    Great idea <3 Hai guise! Has anyone seen the AHS premiere, yet? *.* It had me gagging! <3
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    @SimsORIGfan how about you PM me and we can think of something?

@BobSkellington Would you hate me if I said that I've only watched the first season? >.<
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    Neverfalle wrote: »
    @SimsORIGfan how about you PM me and we can think of something?

@BobSkellington Would you hate me if I said that I've only watched the first season? >.<

Oh wow :( WHY WOULD YOU NOT WATCH EVERYTHING LIKE 5000 TIMES. ;o;
    sox3c8.jpg
    @BobSkellington idk. Never got round to it. I'll make sure to catch up when I can. Can't be missing all those AHS references XD
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    What is AHS exactly, I don't think we have something like that here in Germany :D
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @YJB19299 American Horror Story :3 it's a TV show.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • MissBirdieMissBirdie Posts: 3,003 Member
    Great idea <3 Hai guise! Has anyone seen the AHS premiere, yet? *.* It had me gagging! <3

It premieres on UK tv tonight I'm so excited :D I haven't heard great things though so I'm not as excited as I wasss, and no Evan Peters :s

“Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    Wasn't that the show where so many people said that Lady Gaga was a great actress?
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited September 2016
    @BobSkellington idk. Never got round to it. I'll make sure to catch up when I can. Can't be missing all those AHS references XD

Yass, Your boy has a jawline for days! That slayed me, Lady GaGa werked it!
    MissBirdie wrote: »

It premieres on UK tv tonight I'm so excited :D I haven't heard great things though so I'm not as excited as I wasss, and no Evan Peters :s

AHS made Evan Peters and he's dating Emma because of it, and he's a huge actor nowadays, probably moved on to better and bigger things. I've seen that scene of him in the new X-Men movie and it was beyond amazing, probably the best scene in the entire movie c:
    sox3c8.jpg
    YJB19299 wrote: »
    What is AHS exactly, I don't think we have something like that here in Germany :D

It made me want her bad romance, TBH
    lady-gaga.gif
    ;)<3
    sox3c8.jpg
    edited September 2016

Yass, Your boy has a jawline for days! That slayed me, Lady GaGa werked it!
    MissBirdie wrote: »

AHS made Evan Peters and he's dating Emma because of it, and he's a huge actor nowadays, probably moved on to better and bigger things. I've seen that scene of him in the new X-Men movie and it was beyond amazing, probably the best scene in the entire movie c:

I'm not fond of Emma.. haha. No he is still in the new season but probably a smaller role which is plum xD ohhh I know! He is amazing :love: he makes AHS for me, murder house and asylum <3
    “Lying, the telling of beautiful untrue things, is the proper aim of Art.” – Oscar Wilde.
    OMGOSH Ya'll are talking about MY Favorite SHOW!!!!!!!!! NO EVAN??????????? OMG I just googled it NO Jessica Lange OMG but ALL the Major Ones it seems are going to be there and Cuba Gooding JR I Love him.... AHS has broke so many barriers with Their Story Lines and the Graphics are MAD!!!!!! and the PLOTS are To Die For ( No Pun Intended LOL ) but I have to say Asylum was my fav of ALL and Hotel and Coven and and LOL
    How can you link websites????????? LOL Ugh hate being so new
    OMGOSH Ya'll are talking about MY Favorite SHOW!!!!!!!!! NO EVAN??????????? OMG I just googled it NO Jessica Lange OMG but ALL the Major Ones it seems are going to be there and Cuba Gooding JR I Love him.... AHS has broke so many barriers with Their Story Lines and the Graphics are MAD!!!!!! and the PLOTS are To Die For ( No Pun Intended LOL ) but I have to say Asylum was my fav of ALL and Hotel and Coven and and LOL

Yeah Evan is definitely in it! Just wasn't in the first ep xD I know I miss Jessica Lange so much. Their storylines are so amazing, murder house and asylum were my favessss. I really hope the new season is good, cos I didnt enjoy hotel and freakshow as muchhh

Evan Peters as Quicksilver, though. So awesome.
    Can't stop, won't stop.
    @MissBirdie --- Yes for Me Asylum was the BOMB and Jessica Lange to ME Makes AHS ...... Didnt like Freakshow much Murder House Yes I Liked it Hotel to me was just "GLAM VAMPS" No REAL Story! I liked it was Amazed by it but didnt like the PLOT Yeah I thought EVAN was on it I follow all of them on Twitter and he was talking about being on it......Such Wonderful Actors and Actresses ON AHS.... I was so Amazed by this Show! But I LOVE anything DARK such as SAW-The Movie Series I am Obsessed with it! and Hostel! etc Love that Stuff LOL
    IN Hotel LIZZZZZZZZZ I LOVED!!!!!!!!! as you see with my GIF haha
    I personally think they need to give Kathy Bates Better Characters She is the QUEEN OF HORROR !!!! I Adore her
    @SimsORIGfan I'm with you on that! I love anything dark/horror :smiley:
  • OJennOJenn Posts: 8,429 Member
    *waves from work land*
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,903 Member
    Awesome Ideal dear. I got it bookmarked! Thanks for the tag! <3
  • GegeGege Posts: 2,548 Member
    @Neverfalle Great idea, hun!
    mWC1gjz.gif