Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello! Come and introduce yourself!

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    Hello all. I'm fairly new to the Sims, Sims 3 being my first. Playing through Sims 4 base game. I've also Played the Sims 2, and I must say the Sims is up there with my all time favorite game series (Final Fantasy and King of Fighters taking the top.) I guess I'd like to get to know some new friends who also enjoying simming. Nice to meet you

Hello @Misa_wants_Pepsi :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by playing Sims 3, and are now playing the Sims 4 base home. A very helpful sims 4 site that has guides for the game is http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/
    It is nice that you enjoy playing other games also. You would enjoy choosing what game to play depending on how you are feeling on the day.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting fellow simmers as you read and post on the forum threads, and enjoy making simming friends . It is great we all share the same interest, that we enjoy playing the Sims!
    Happy simming! :)
  • SimKenneeSimKennee Posts: 12 New Member
    Hello all. I'm fairly new to the Sims, Sims 3 being my first. Playing through Sims 4 base game. I've also Played the Sims 2, and I must say the Sims is up there with my all time favorite game series (Final Fantasy and King of Fighters taking the top.) I guess I'd like to get to know some new friends who also enjoying simming. Nice to meet you

Hey @Misa_wants_Pepsi,
    Welcome on the Forums, It's nice to meet you. I'm quite new but I'd love to Welcome and Help you! Hope you enjoy your time and Happy Simming!
  • STASIBOMBSTASIBOMB Posts: 45 Member
    @DecafBunny @DougMont @Misa_wants_Pepsi @SimKennee

Hello and welcome guys :) I am likewise new.
    I've been playing the sims on and off casually, and am planning to do a sims legacy story once I become a member.

Other than that, I've played many games in the past and am looking forward to FIFA17, Skyrim Remastered, the Crash Bandicoot Remakes and GTSport in the future on PS4.

I also have a youtube channel, where you can see my most recent projects! NFS, and CoD zombies. I would make videos for the sims, but I don't think I'll have fun playing if I'm trying to commentate at the same time. Thus, I am going to, and have been researching what some of the other forumers have done i.e storytelling and engaging others in their stories through blogs/social media etc..

P.S. here's my youtube channel if you're dawdling around on the forums and wanna have a quick look :smile:
    www.youtube.com/channel/UCc6QJSqVzEuazrN8CKs6Waw
    STASIBOMB wrote: »

I've been playing the sims on and off casually, and am planning to do a sims legacy story once I become a member.

Other than that, I've played many games in the past and am looking forward to FIFA17, Skyrim Remastered, the Crash Bandicoot Remakes and GTSport in the future on PS4.

I also have a youtube channel, where you can see my most recent projects! NFS, and CoD zombies. I would make videos for the sims, but I don't think I'll have fun playing if I'm trying to commentate at the same time. Thus, I am going to, and have been researching what some of the other forumers have done i.e storytelling and engaging others in their stories through blogs/social media etc..

P.S. here's my youtube channel if you're dawdling around on the forums and wanna have a quick look :smile:

Hello @STASIBOMB :) It is nice to meet you . Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you are planning to do a sims legacy story. I hope that your legacy family goes very well in your game.Legacies are an enjoyable part of simming! It is nice seeing the new generations of children and watching them grow up in our games. It is enjoyable reading the sims life stories and looking at the pictures of the sims that are in other simmers games. Perhaps you may like to post your legacy story on a thread in the Stories and Legacies section of the forums when you become a full member.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-stories-and-legacies

It is special that you have your own YouTube channel! You would enjoy posting your gaming videos there. I hope that you enjoy playing the upcoming games on PS4 when they are released.
    I hope that ypu will enjoy talking with fellow simmers on the forums threads and enjoying posting about your sims from your game
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Hello all, I'm Rose and just started playing TS4. Long time player and huge fan of The Sims Freeplay. Currently exploring the amazing worlds of TS4 and I've already learned loads of helpful tips from the forum.
    I regret some of my life choices.
    Hello all, I'm Rose and just started playing TS4. Long time player and huge fan of The Sims Freeplay. Currently exploring the amazing worlds of TS4 and I've already learned loads of helpful tips from the forum.

Hello @Teslachick2 :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you first started simming by enjoying playing The Sims Freeplay and have now started playing Sims 4. Simming is fun!
    It is great that you have been learning helpful tips about playing the game by reading the forum threads. Two other sites that have helpful guides to the game are :
    http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com
    http://simsvip.com
    Happy simming ! :)
  • Teslachick2Teslachick2 Posts: 442 Member
    Thanks for the links, @rosemow I'll check them out, there's so much to do in the game and I'm sure I'll find those guides super helpful.
    I regret some of my life choices.
    Thanks for the links, @rosemow I'll check them out, there's so much to do in the game and I'm sure I'll find those guides super helpful.

You're welcome :)
  • cynicalbadgercynicalbadger Posts: 187 Member
    I'm Fiona or cynicalbadger in forums or FIONERD over on YouTube where I make sims videos of me playing challenges and more (much more soon) I currently am playing TS4 but will occasionally revisit TS2 & 3 depending on what I'm in the mood to play :)

Very excited to be part of a HUGE active sims forum
    Delilah1.jpg
    Blog: Fionerd | YouTube
    Who's Your Daddy?: Complete 9th May 2013
    I'm Fiona or cynicalbadger in forums or FIONERD over on YouTube where I make sims videos of me playing challenges and more (much more soon) I currently am playing TS4 but will occasionally revisit TS2 & 3 depending on what I'm in the mood to play :)

Very excited to be part of a HUGE active sims forum

Hello @cynicalbadger :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is special and exciting that you make simming YouTube videos! Simmers would enjoy watching videos of the sims that are in your games. It is nice that you enjoy playing each of the versions of the Sims . It is enjoyable choosing which version to play , depending on how we were feeling that day and what household we may want to play.
    I hope that you will enjoy meeting and chatting with fellow simmers on the forum threads, and learn new helpful tips about playing the game.
    STASIBOMB wrote: »

Hey There STASIBOMB,
    Welcome on The Forums, It's also Nice to meet you!
    I'm also Looking forward to FIFA17, because I'm also playing FIFA for a long time!
    It's amazing that you have a Youtube-channel, Hope you have fun with the Upcoming Games and Happy Simming!

• lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    @cynicalbadger love the shade of blue ur hair is in :o (i saw it on ur youtube channel)
  • cynicalbadgercynicalbadger Posts: 187 Member
    Why thank you @lejoninna! I loved the effort on your infinite spoilers all the same
    Delilah1.jpg
    Blog: Fionerd | YouTube
    Who's Your Daddy?: Complete 9th May 2013
  • wavveswavves Posts: 10,730 Member
    i'm steph, i've been playing sims since i was a kid, and i'm currently enjoying all the sims 4 expansion packs (as many as they're giving us at a time haha)
    just gave birth to the 11th generation of my family!!
    3x1Bhmq.gif
    origin ID: wavvys
    wavves wrote: »
    i'm steph, i've been playing sims since i was a kid, and i'm currently enjoying all the sims 4 expansion packs (as many as they're giving us at a time haha)

Hello @wavves :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you have been playing the Sims since you were a child and have been simming as you were growing up. The sims 4 EP packs add great features , activties, and build/buy mode and CAS items to the game.
    Congratulations on reaching the 11th generation of your family! It is very special! You would be enjoying seeing each of the new generation of children and their similarities or differences both with their siblings as well as with previous generations.
    wavves wrote: »
    Hey wavves,
    Welcome on The Forums, Congratulations with the 11th Generation. It's nice that your enjoying The Sims and that you have been playing it for such a long Time.
    Happy Simming!

• FemaleStudFemaleStud Posts: 40 Member
    Hello I am new to the forums but not new to the sims games. This might show my age but however, my first sim game i played was sim ant on the Super NES. :x lol i am also a female, and very much a tomboy, sometimes a bit shy but once you get to know me you will see the shyness go away. :)My wife and i just bought the sims 4 around a month ago and are enjoying it. Cheers. :)
    FemaleStud wrote: »
    Hello I am new to the forums but not new to the sims games. This might show my age but however, my first sim game i played was sim ant on the Super NES. :x lol i am also a female, and very much a tomboy, sometimes a bit shy but once you get to know me you will see the shyness go away. :)My wife and i just bought the sims 4 around a month ago and are enjoying it. Cheers. :)

Hello @FemaleStud :) It is nice meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is great that you have been simming for a long time, and began simming by playing sim ant. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing the different versions of sim games and The Sims! It is great that you are now playing Sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences and the sims in your game.
    rosemow wrote: »

It is great that you have been simming for a long time, and began simming by playing sim ant. You would have enjoyed spending many fun and enjoyable hours over the time playing the different versions of sim games and The Sims! It is great that you are now playing Sims 4.
    I hope that you will enjoy reading the forum threads, learn new helpful tips about playing the game, and enjoy posting about your simming experiences and the sims in your game.

Thanks :D I have played all the sims games on consoles just about from the original sims and so on. and still have them in my home. :) i have played pc versions of sims3 and sims 4 however. These are the sims games i have for GC and Wii =The sims, The sims bustin' out, The sims urbs in the city, The sims 2, The sims3 on Wii and played Sim Ant as i previously mentioned on Super NES. lol. Oh hm. i played sims safari etc a long time ago on a friends pc it was fun!

Thanks :D I have played all the sims games on consoles just about from the original sims and so on. and still have them in my home. :) i have played pc versions of sims3 and sims 4 however. These are the sims games i have for GC and Wii =The sims, The sims bustin' out, The sims urbs in the city, The sims 2, The sims3 on Wii and played Sim Ant as i previously mentioned on Super NES. lol. Oh hm. i played sims safari etc a long time ago on a friends pc it was fun!

You're welcome :) You have played and own a great variety of versions of the Sims games! It is great that you have played both console and PC versioms.

You're welcome :) You have played and own a great variety of versions of the Sims games! It is great that you have played both console and PC versioms.

YES! lol i feel old mentioning this but, i just looked up when Sim Ant was released...1993 haha that is approx. the time i played it . :relaxed: I remember it was in the 90's i just could not remember what year. haha yep im old :sweat_smile:
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    Hello, I am a new member in the forums. I am also relatively new to playing Sims games. My first game was the Sims 4 that I got in February. But, I have been interested in the Sims ever since I saw a trailer for the Sims 2 when I was like 7. I immediately wanted it. I've also been watching TS4 LP's for quite a while. A fun fact about me is I plumming LOVE cats! (I wrote plumming on purpose) I have 2 cats named Bella and Vincent. They are the BEST! I
    fXMaueP.png
  • CatsRuleCatsRule Posts: 357 Member
    (Accidentally pressed enter before I was finished) I also want to make my own thread, and someone kindly told me that I needed to be a Member to do that. That's a bummer, but I hope I'm getting points. Also, don't like my comment just because you want me to be a member. On the rules it says that so I just wanted you to wish me luck!
    fXMaueP.png
  • lisasc360lisasc360 Posts: 19,278 Member
    CatsRule wrote: »
    (Accidentally pressed enter before I was finished) I also want to make my own thread, and someone kindly told me that I needed to be a Member to do that. That's a bummer, but I hope I'm getting points. Also, don't like my comment just because you want me to be a member. On the rules it says that so I just wanted you to wish me luck!

Sometimes this site gets this glitch that keeps some New Members from starting New Discussions while other New Members can start them. I was told by a SimStaff member to tell that person to try to log out of your account and back in to see if the New Discussion button shows back up. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes the button gets disabled due to spambot attacks which I haven't seen in awhile. If you try to log out and back in and the button doesn't show up, you may also want to try to clear your browsering history by going into your Favorites list on whatever internet browser you use and then go to the History tab and delete what's in there. You may also want to try to clear out your cache and cookies from your PC to see if that helps... :)

CatsRule wrote: »
    Hello, I am a new member in the forums. I am also relatively new to playing Sims games. My first game was the Sims 4 that I got in February. But, I have been interested in the Sims ever since I saw a trailer for the Sims 2 when I was like 7. I immediately wanted it. I've also been watching TS4 LP's for quite a while. A fun fact about me is I plumming LOVE cats! (I wrote plumming on purpose) I have 2 cats named Bella and Vincent. They are the BEST! I

Hello @CatsRule :) It is nice to meet you. Welcome to the forums!
    It is nice that you bought Sims 4 and started simming in February. Simming is fun! Watching simming YouTube videos are enjoyable and also very helpful in providing tips to play the game.
    It is nice that you are a cats lover, and have two cats . Our pets are very special animal members of our family! It is great that your user name reflects your love of cats!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top