The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2016
    Chelsie92 welcome to our thread we hope to see you here often and look forward to getting to know you and your Sims. Happy Simming

Hekete I will see if I can do a recolor underneath to look the same color as flesh if thats what you want. I am also going to try and get back to making patterns as soon as possible got to reread the instructions, lol, could say I'm a little rusty.

• HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    BD5141 wrote: »
    Chelsie92 welcome to our thread we hope to see you here often and look forward to getting to know you and your Sims. Happy Simming

Hekete I will see if I can do a recolor underneath to look the same color as flesh if thats what you want. I am also going to try and get back to making patterns as soon as possible got to reread the instructions, lol, could say I'm a little rusty.

hmmm is it not possible to remove it completely as a style change cause my sim got a custom skin color or no?

btw i still can get my outside showers to work ><

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:66109&categoryId=13062&scategoryId=13506

when i click on them no interaction menus show up
    Hekete do you have mods in your game? There might be something causing a conflict you might be able to delete it and then reinstall the shower
    I posted a question earlier but will repost it

:# For a small prize name the creator of Sims? :#
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    @BD5141 Hello ! I think the answer is Will Wright.
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    BD5141 wrote: »
    Hekete do you have mods in your game? There might be something causing a conflict you might be able to delete it and then reinstall the shower

i reinstalled it, the interactions menu shows up now :)
    baturhulya you are the winner I sent you a couple of things on your wish list and thank you for playing

Hekete I'm glad you got it back to working
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @everybody -I've had to start cleaning up my hard drive again because it got a little too full.I've got 7zip compressing files to move over to the external hard drive.
    @blazerntq -I've had to pause the game to get those and I sometimes get very few because I was distracted and forgot to pause enough.Thanks!
    @Chelsie92 -I've got a link to my blog as my signature and there's a link to download a worlds bundle with three worlds I created.Gibsons is my first one I attempted to create in CAW and it's a very stable legacy town since I have an active legacy being played there.
    @Hekete -I had that happen once and had to redownload the items.
    @BD5141 -Hi there!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    Tracy Ivanovitch got his snowsuit set aside for winter.
    29555202202_cb71a46d67_c.jpg
    Tanner put a snowsuit aside for winter snow.
    29584865121_fc093e7f4f_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    @BD5141 Just logged in and saw your messages,I thank you very much for your kind gifts which made me very happy! I gladly accepted your friend request. You are now my first friend.Wish you many happy days <3
  • Chelsie92Chelsie92 Posts: 57 Member
    Thank you @TadOlson i will have a look xx
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,869 Member
    edited September 2016
    Good morning simmers!!
    Gosh it's probably been years since I last posted on here! If not months :flushed: how is everybody?
    Also can anybody tell me where to find the complete list of Sims 3 Challenges? They seem to have disappeared from the forums?? In fact, the whole Stories and Legacies part of the TS3 forums seems to be gone, did I miss something?
    Hope you're all well! <3
    (Lizzie1234 is my old username)
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2016
    Mornin @lizzielilyyyy :p That is a long time to go without posting :( As far as challenges make Judy Bunch a sports illustrated swimsuit model.The challenge is No altering genetics and no CC.

PS: Sixteen simmers have died trying that challenge,they played for weeks straight trying and dehydration and malnourishment finally took its toll.It simply cannot be done cause she is hideous.

At everybody else a oldie but a goodie sims 3 video to sip your coffee too and start your morning off with a smile. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYHU0yCdVVU
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    I finally setted up the story progression of Nrass to make my kleptomatic sims steal stuffs and apparently it works.I got my first notification :)

But my game started to be laggy yesterday, it was awful and it crashed at saving, I surely got aweful cc ! I have to reinstalling everything after cleaning up .
    @Simsophonique -My game would be boring if I didn't stretch details like turning a snowstorm into a severe blizzard or pretend a windy day with heavy rain and a thunderstorm was actually a hurricane or a twister outbreak and days of heavy rain bringing flooding threats.
    @TadOlson I totally understand, weather could be fun and make good stories to tell.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)

Afternoon Simmer friends, so happy to see this thread on the move again. Now serving soft drinks and snacks. Sit a spell and enjoy.
    :) Happy Simming :)

baturhulya
    I am very honored to be your first Sim friend and thank you

TadOlson
    You are doing what I need to do some clean up of my computer, don't know why its so easy to put the stuff on but a pain to take off and we delay delay lol I commend you for being able to create worlds that is something I never was able to master maybe I gave up to quickly

lizzielilyyy
    A big hello back and welcome to our thread here is 1 that I have had saved so far & I'm looking for more
    http://sims100babychallengeclub.blogspot.com/p/100-baby-challenge-rules.html
    http://www.simslegacychallenge.com/legacy-challenge-rules/
    I'll keep going through my files and see what else I can come up with

Chelsie92
    Waving at Chelsie just saying hello and glad to see you

Cravenlestat
    OMG That video of The Twilight Zone was awesome I really enjoyed watching it. Fantastic job!!! Hope to see more of your video's and oh what an era! Awesome!

Simsophonique
    I was always going to finish doing a kletomaniac I think they would be so much fun I would start them but never got too far with them I just might have to give it a try again.
    As for your game crashing do you clean out your cache files before playing? I will find the instructions for this, it's very simple to do.

Here is the page from Crinrict which is one of the smartest Simmers there is
    http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/01/faq-delete-your-cache-files.html
  • bee1977bee1977 Posts: 613 Member
    I'm totally supposed to be working...but am addicted to the forum :D Good thing I work from home! lol
    Origin: BeeC1977
    Twitter: @Bee77
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @bee1977 I actually live above my workplace so I can never seem to get away from the forums lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited September 2016
    @BD5141 Kleptomatic sims are fun,I know I should not find this funny because it's a real illness and it's nasty to have fun with, but I loved the story behind the steal, it's so sims ! I don't play currently with my vampire I just allowed my sims to do it.I even could not see the scene due to the horrible lag.It was not casual, I did not got huge lags since I don't know when.
    You should give a try and share your experience with us , I guess they got special interactions for stealing , mine can't steal more than 1500 simoleons of objects.It's my rule .I secretly also wish to see one of my sims " king or queen of stealing " sorry it's badly translated from French I created a real robber and to be arrested by police lol.For now it's always npc who do the job.

I had bad cc , I deleted all my corrupted, sims 2 packages I forgot about,I did not put them in my sims 2 cc folder I got them and duplicates.My furniture are still installing thanks the launcher right now .I always delete the cache files , a habit from the sims 2 , I know these files are buggy for a very long time and Crinrict learnt me so much stuffs, I can't have words enough powerful to tell her my gratitude to thank her for saving my game especially from bad cc , I had a stake in the arezzo counter drama lol .Yes she is clever and she knows everything about the game.Thank you for caring, I really appreciate your kindness.

My real trouble now is about the stakeout I posted a help message in the help section .I wish it's something normal because I start to be very worried about the rest of my story now. :'( I know a kind somebody from the forum will help Miss V Detective !

@bee1977 : People are quite nice here and there is always somebody who help you or speak with you with respect.It's natural to be addicted to a such great place to be.They bear my horrible English I must say it's very kind !

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good Day Everyone!
    A few days ago I created a new sim. Her name is Kathryn Sims. She lives in Monte Vista and works in the medical field.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    Just a few more pictures of Kathryn.
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2016
    @blazerntq a beautiful Sim! Will you be sharing her, I hope :)
    Firby nurbs!
    @fxchrfxchr I will share her. Just give me a few moments and I will add her to the exchange.
  • Chelsie92Chelsie92 Posts: 57 Member
    hi @BD5141
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @blazerntq Beautiful pictures of Kathryn :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights