The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    @TadOlson Good update on your game.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    @TadOlson : I don't get anymore and sometimes it sadden me because I want to have silly events in my game from time to time.I still love the sims 3 but I want some funny events back to me.
    I love the Painters'cave !
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    Good Evening everyone I'm sorry I've been absent for a few days My Sims 3 messed up again I am finally getting into the game and here now but thats only through my laptop something is blocking my Sims 3 the other day I was on the phone with EA after being connected and sent up to a higher tech I waited 45 minutes and no one answered I finally gave up so after thinking things through I decided to hook my laptop up to my Desktop Monitor and so far knock on wood its working I've decided to strip my desktop down and start it over fresh so that is probably going to take me a few days to do just wanted everyone to know if I am absent a few days that will be why. I was going to start it today but my little dog was sick and had to spend a good bit of time at the Vets. Anyways I saved my Sim that I had been playing on my desktop so that I could at least play her in my game her name is Star Powers lol I love playing with names and I am taking her through the Adventurer since I had never completed it and I am having a blast so as soon as I get things fixed on my desktop I'll share some pictures. Simmer hugs to all and Happy Simming
  • babycakemombabycakemom Posts: 725 Member
    Hello Gang - I have a couple more pictures of Constance Yeager for you. She is a beautiful, exotic, World Adventurer.

86605633-1506-4c60-840d-1b0387fc34cb.jpg

6779edbe-93ae-418f-a132-634fa9ecf53b.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @blazerntq -Thanks for the comment.
    @Simsophonique -I still manage to get crazy events like storms so bad my sims can't make it home or snow gets too deep for them to get to work and their shifts get cancelled for the season.They sometimes run out of fresh food and have to start eating up spoiled food in the fridges.
    @BD5141 -That sounds like a lot of trouble.I only have a laptop for playing though it's too powerful for the game.I can't even have a desktop until I've relocated myself because I don't want to have to make a big move with that type of computer.
    @Hekekte -Hi there!
    @babycakemom -Great pictures!
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    Here's a storage unit the Ivanovitch family built using items from a set I downloaded at MTS.I had to use MOO cheat to get the items placed.
    29353846490_d9ffb915f3_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @BD5141 Happy to hear that you may have an answer. Hope that you will be playing with all of us soon.

@Hekete Hello!

@babycakemom Your pictures of Constance look amazing.

@TadOlson It is cool that you are enjoying the game with mods. I have a hard time with mods.
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    Hello everyone!
    @BD5141 sorry for your little dog,hope it's better now,waiting for your in game pictures.
    @babycakemom ,your sims second name reminds me of the German word jaeger, which means hunter,she is awesome!
    @blazerntq with which mods are you having a hard time? Maybe we could help
    @baturhulya Thanks for the offer to help but I think that I am trying to play without mods for the moment. My husband helps as much as he can be he is not very good with computers. He is thinking that since he does not know much that we should try to be done with computer games.
  • SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Simsophonique -I still manage to get crazy events like storms so bad my sims can't make it home or snow gets too deep for them to get to work and their shifts get cancelled for the season.They sometimes run out of fresh food and have to start eating up spoiled food in the fridges.

@TadOlson : lord this is harsh lol poor sims but so real especially with the snow and the storms, in real life it's often difficult to go out.I only got have still burglars, other sims visits and call, opportunity call and lightning strikes that hit my garden and make my house shivers.I say my to tell the lot I am playing okay !
    Before I had : zombies,duck throwing on face,stove fires,love letters from boys, gifts on my mailbox,wild dating even with unknown guys and even with girls lol.It's creepy with girls when you play a hetero non flexible sims.and I even had someday my washing machine broke when a heavy storm , the washing machine was surrunded by bubble, do a flood .
    Now everything is so quiet like a long stakeout.

@BD5141: Your dog will get better soon.I just wish it's not a serious health trouble.For making the sims stable I put years !

@babycakemom : Constance is beautiful.

Well I am into a huge download spree for accessories and I accidentally delete a lot of my accessories cc I hardly got. :/ I hate meh !
    A lot of cc creators disappeared and they did not archive their cc, so they are lost forever.

Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Chelsie92Chelsie92 Posts: 57 Member
    Hello everyone xx
    @Chelsie92 Hello and welcome to the thread.
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @blazerntq The title says "Friendly" simmers having a chat,not mean ones :rage:

Kidding :D

<3<3<3<3<3
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @CravenLestat I love how you make me laugh and smile.
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    edited September 2016
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23638&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

can anyone make a style for this where the purple dress underneath is gone so its just showing skin under the black tee-shirt =P
    also does this support maternity, does anyone know?

also hi :P
    edited September 2016
    Hey there Friendly Simmers
    Knock on wood my Sims 3 game is back and seems to be running good, fingers and toes crossed. I took my tower out on the back porch and opened it up and cleaned it pretty good with air. I cleaned out some old programs and so far thats it just hope it keeps running well.
    I also got a new update for Origin and it changed the whole looks of Origin and the chat thing you can't move anymore but it it a much prettier look. Anyone else get the update?
    My little dog is better but has colitis and some other issues but he is better he has to take lots of meds for the next week and that in itself is a challenge for me
    <3<3 Happy Simming everyone and cya in the am

Babycakemom your pictures of Constance are simply stunning. I can't get over how much better the pictures look using the statue that was such a great help from CravenLestat
    TadOlson great pictures and I really like that storage unit when I know my game and everything is good I plan on getting some CC at least also about my desktop we went through 3 major moves with our desktops and knock on wood things went pretty smoothly we moved from Ohio to Texas and then from Texas to an appartment in Florida and then from the appartment to a house and like my hubby says no more moves, lol We were in Ohio all of our lives and then made those moves within 2 1/2 years so I think we are done
    blazerntq Hi girl glad to see you and hope to get to chat with you tomorrow in the game hugs
    Cravenlestat waves hello always glad to see you
    Simsophonique Big welcome to our thread and can't wait to hear about your Simmies and you. Thank you so much for your kindness for my little dog he is better but still have problems
    baturhulya Hi and glad to see you and thank you from my fur baby. Will be doing some pictures hopefully tomorrow just depends on the day
    Hekete Hi and glad to see you again hope you are enjoying your Sims
    Chelsie92 Howdy and welcome to our little section of the forum. Can't wait to get to know you and your Sims.

If I missed anyone I'm sorry its hard sometimes to catch all the posts hugs
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hekete wrote: »
    http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:23638&categoryId=&back=categoryPage

can anyone make a style for this where the purple dress underneath is gone so its just showing skin under the black tee-shirt =P
    also does this support maternity, does anyone know?

also hi :P

Actually since the neckline and the uppermost rips are close to each other you could easily visually match the undershirt color to the exact skin color of your Sim,this will give the same illusion of bare skin.I do stuff like that quite often.Just use your color wheel every color is possible period.

Example: This is the Showtime mime makeup on my sims face, I matched to her skin to just have the cool eyemakeup part.

Normal look on a sim.Irene Medina BTW Monte Vista's resident hottie.

Screenshot-1221_zpsyqfvoo9m.jpg

Matching to the sims skintone :o Odessa Cross BTW who is also cutie pie,Barnacle Bays resident hottie sim.

Screenshot-117_zpses0cplrh.jpg

Creativity conquers all.Do that to your purple undershirt.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @blazerntq -I've only got a laptop though it's too powerful for TS3.I do have problems of my own like having to pause to get pictures and sometimes the game goes so fast I don't save as much as I should.Buy Mode is searching for a needle in a haystack at best if I want only EA content and am avoiding CC.
    @Simsophonique -My game would be boring if I didn't stretch details like turning a snowstorm into a severe blizzard or pretend a windy day with heavy rain and a thunderstorm was actually a hurricane or a twister outbreak and days of heavy rain bringing flooding threats.
    @Chelsie92 -Hi there!
    @BD5141 -It's great that you got back into your game and You should see the trouble I have just trying to get only EA content in buy mode when I've got too much CC and have more of that than EA content.I've even got my game so heavily Modded it's more playing with my Mods than playing TS3.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were up and ready for the day quickly before deciding to make preserves out of some meals with their new canning station.
    29375404570_c1db7bdfac.jpg
    Tracy started studying athletic skill on his iPad while Tanner used hers to study gardening.
    29584876671_2b3f517939.jpg
    The day went by so quickly that they only had time to use the washroom and get some food after they stopped.It was 4PM by then and they had to get ready for work.
    29555196932_2aee1221f9.jpg
    They left at 6PM to get to the market for work.
    29666250615_ce22990384.jpg
    They got into bed at 10PM after getting home from work.
    29630692726_b946a2832e.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky got into bed by 11PM which was later than usual.
    29375379730_e41f14f627.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @BD5141 So excited that you will be playing your game. Happy that your dog is doing better.

@TadOlson You do a really good job taking your pictures. I need to try to take more when I play the game. That way I can share them more like you do.
    im loving this thread im fairly new to the forum world so not sure how it all works. Everyone has good sims and lots very inspiring x
    hi can you all tell which is a good wold in the CC to get, i haven't got any sim points so needs to be free xxx
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    edited September 2016
    Good Morning Simmers, Coffee & Tea is now being served. So pull up a chair and sit a spell and let us get to know each other. Got a lot of chores going on but hey I can pop in on and off today. Hopefully if my desktop is still working I'll be able to share some pics. How is everyone today?

:# Lets play a game the first correct answer will win a small prize. :#

Who was the creator of Sims? ;)
    Post edited by BD5141 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top