Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 Household Exchange

Comments

• EisbergsEnteEisbergsEnte Posts: 146 Member
    edited September 2016

Just dont let her near your chocolate :o

I tried, but I couldn't keep her away from it! :o
    2fyELYi.jpg
    rqqXI8w.jpg

She's gorgeous. <3 You are so creative, thanks for sharing! :)
    QNWOqEZ.jpg
  • ParyPary Posts: 6,871 Member
    edited September 2016
    Thank you for the submissions everyone :)
    I have yet to update the original post.. I'm sorry.

I haven't been able to settle to anything for the last week or so. My hubs has a bum heart and has been given an appointment for a Transoesophageal ECG & Cardioversion ( shock paddles ) next week, in about 4 days, to try to shock his heart out of its irregular beating. I'm a bit nervous about it.
    I haven't forgotten. I appreciate you guys still submitting :)
    Sims 3 Household Exchange - Share your households!
    PoppySims Archive
    InnaLisa Pose Archive
    Devolution of Sims - a once customisable open world sandbox which has become a DLC Party catalog in a shoebox
    I ♡ Pudding
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Pary Hope all goes well with your husbands procedure next week. Maybe he won't need the cardioversion. My hubby converted 1 hour before the procedure was scheduled. They are still making him take the 'rat poison' (coumadin) though. Will be thinking about y'all and say a prayer. My CPU is still acting up so I'm too chicken to launch and export the family I made for the thread. It worked ok for 3 days and now it is running high again. I played with settings yesterday to try and get it back down.....didn't work yet. Will try new stuff today. (gotta get that new puter, fund is building though)
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    No worries, @Pary! Concentrate on what's important right now... your husband! I hope everything goes well, I would be nervous too.

I have a few Sims I have made in the past that I think I might like to upload to the exchange. I never uploaded a Sim before though. Will the skills they learned in the game stay with them? I will make sure that they are base game only, no store content or CC.
  • fxchrfxchrfxchrfxchr Posts: 329 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Will the skills they learned in the game stay with them?
    Yes!
    And, looking forward to seeing what you upload. Be sure and post here with pics :smiley:
    Firby nurbs!
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited September 2016
    Ok, they won't be specialized type Sims like Craven Lestat's are. Just a few that I made that I enjoy playing and would love to see others have fun with. It will take a little time, because I know that most of them have store content and CC hair and probably a few things that are attached to other EPs. But I will make sure to upload them to be base game only.

ETA: This is harder than I thought it would be! LOL... I had no idea how much store stuff I used for clothes. :D EA didn't really give us Simmers much in the way of variety for certain clothes, like pajamas and athletic wear.
    Post edited by HollyL73 on
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited September 2016
    wvDg5hm.jpg

VQwxJKZ.jpg

ts4_maj_mars_2016_10.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8985079

I attempted to create Jasmine Holiday from Sims 4! She has no CC or CAP. In my game she is a University professor. I actually made her this past spring when she had the growfruit challenge. I think she has one store hair and outerwear from Seasons but everything else is game content.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member

Wow! That was difficult, well it was easy enough to get rid of the cc. But, dearie me, the poor darling is dressed in base game rags... I hope that if you download her, you'll dress her in something nice.

Bonnie Scott is my avatar and she's my simself but she isn't much like me any more as I had to change all her traits and clothes... she's missing those killer heels poor love. Bonnie will be happiest placed in a household by herself or with a couple of naughty little cats if you have Pets.

headshot_original.jpg

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8988151

Oh and, @CravenLestat ... if I hear you've been mean to her I'll be over to your game creating a stooshie. >:)
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
    Lol @Scotsim! I love your Sim. Would you be willing to upload her as a household as well?
    Firby nurbs!
  • KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    You had me at killer heels. Lets see them! :)
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • cocococo Posts: 2,722 Member
    edited October 2016
    I made this family weeks ago but have only now been able to share them.
    I present the Chalmers family. You can download them here. It says that I used EPs but I can't imagine what it is. Either way anything will be replaced.
    Screenshot-355.png
    Benedict Chalmers
    Benedict grew up in luxury due to his family's fortune. As his parents became old and sick he quickly married and started a family. Now two years later he has become bored with life. He dreams of moving to the city and starting again but can he get his wife to agree with him?

Traits: Charismatic, Unflirty, Workaholic, Couch Potato, Easily Impressed.
    Lifetime Wish: CEO of a Mega Corporation
    Career: Department Head
    Skills: Charisma 5, Logic 2, Cooking 2

Screenshot-356.png
    Matilda Chalmers
    Matilda is kind and sensible, and yet something in her life feels wrong. She was forced to marry Benedict after she unexpectedly fell pregnant. Now that her daughter is a toddler she hopes that writing will soothe her nerves. She feels trapped in an unhappy marriage and fears that Emma will suffer because of it. Will she go ahead with Benedict's plans to move house or choose to leave him?

Traits: Loner, Good, Frugal, Artistic, Neurotic
    Lifetime Wish: Professional Author
    Career: Fan Fiction Drafter
    Skills: Writing 3, Painting 4, Cooking 4

Screenshot-357.png
    Emma Chalmers

Traits: Brave, Clumsy

Screenshot-354.png
    Do whatever you like with them! Personally I'm hoping for Matilda to be swept off her feet by another man/woman. :blush:
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @Scotsim I love her chubby cheeks she is a hottie sim :love: In the right clothes I could turn her into a fashion star.Lingerie model :smirk:

@Coco This is bugging me Matilda looks like someone and am having brain block where cannot think of it.Driving me insane.Will probably wake up middle of the night 3 days from now and say yesss!!!! its....................
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @coco Great looking family! I hope you will share more with us :smile:
    Firby nurbs!
  • Xavy_CatXavy_Cat Posts: 350 Member
    Bookmarked :smiley: I really hope this thread takes off, because I often find myself wanting townies that aren't auto-generated.

Not the best contribution, but I'll throw in my edited version of the Goth family. The only CC is Cornelia's hair, but I removed it from the upload. This is the link to the hair if anyone wants it (it's the one called "Pearl"):

http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=563294

Picture of the family:

Screenshot-32_zpsbyviiqpf.jpg

It uses content from pretty much all the expansions and stuff packs, and a few items from the Sims 3 Store (the Clean & Crisp hair, the Classic Tuxedo, the Simply Sophisticated Dress, and the Side Swept Hair).

Cornelia and Gunther have the same traits, jobs, favorites etc that they come with by default in Sunset Valley.

Bella:

Traits: Good, Virtuoso, Hopeless Romantic, Artistic, Lucky
    Lifetime Wish: Hit Movie Composer
    Career: Music Level 6, Quartet Member
    Skills: Cooking 5, Painting 6, Guitar 7

Mortimer:

Traits: Genius, Artistic, Grumpy, Green Thumb, Ambitious
    Lifetime Wish: Become a Creature Robot Crossbreeder
    Career: Science Level 7, Genetic Resequencer
    Skills: Logic 3, Cooking 2, Fishing 6, Gardening 9, Handiness 7

Cassandra:

Traits: Loner, Genius, Virtuoso, Grumpy
    Lifetime Wish: Master of the Arts

Alexander:

Traits: Neurotic, Creative, Heavy Sleeper

Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByvqSle1TbhCWjM5R2NiQTVzOEE/view?usp=sharing

Just chunk the package file in the Library in the Sims 3 Folder.
    ms-gif-sims%201_zps4784kijd.gif
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    For simmers who - like me - like to create and play female Sims, and want the town they live in to be populated with as many single male Sims as possible: The Eligible Bachelors household.

No CC used (I don't have any CAS CC installed.) I used base game clothes and hair except for outerware: I used Seasons clothes and hair there, because players who don't have Seasons don't have that category anyway. Also, I've placed a recoloured umbrella in each of their inventories because I like to see townies with different umbrellas - for players who don't have Seasons they simply won't show up. (The exchange says I've also used something from University, Diesel and two store items - I don't know how that happened, but it shouldn't have a big effect on their look!)

From left to right: Richard Thorne is an ambitious mature adult; Louis Grimaldi is a YA musician; Reynard Adelaide is a YA computer whiz.
    adkjuf.jpg

Formal clothes:
    n64br6.jpg

Outerwear and umbrellas:
    2q0u5us.jpg

edited October 2016
    (triple post removed)
    edited October 2016
    (triple post removed)
    edited October 2016
    @PalmArrow I like Richard Thorne,a good sim and he dresses like I do in pic 2 and 3,when i'm not wearing all black constantly :( It's my favorite color I can't help it :rage:

Honestly though right now am wearing black pikachu pajamas and a black tank top,am in lazy mode.

And don't hate on pikachu :#

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    This is Awesome!! I Have some single males and a few families I was going to list on The Exchange, will post them here too. i'll resist posting the single ladies @CravenLestat cornered the market on those Sims... ;)
    edited November 2016
    This is Awesome!! I Have some single males and a few families I was going to list on The Exchange, will post them here too. i'll resist posting the single ladies @CravenLestat cornered the market on those Sims... ;)

Do the males @Charlottesmom ... just dont do them to much it might give you a reputation :smirk: You are good a dressing simmy men and overall guy genetics.You got this,now stop being a slacker and make some dudes :# You should put your Sim males on GQ covers to promote them here it will be great.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    edited November 2016

Do the males @Charlottesmom ... just dont do them to much it might give you a reputation :smirk: You are good a dressing simmy men and overall guy genetics.You got this,now stop being a slacker and make some dudes :# You should put your Sim males on GQ covers to promote them here it will be great.

I was concentrating on my story too much to get any extra creating done today, the story is getting emotionally draining so I may hold off on listing any guys/families until I finish it. I also have about 7 fall patterns to list...

I'll get to listing CAS guys eventually.
  • abeabe Posts: 79 Member
    All these households are lovely! Will definitely be adding some of these to my game.

On a side note, does anyone know a good place to find households that isn't the exchange? I got some bad CC from the Exchange a few years ago and since then have avoided it, can never be too careful!
    tumblr_oj8nzqc5iR1vx1p03o1_500.jpg
    Check out my legacies and sims at windsorsims.tumblr.com/!
    @Abe Any of mine on this thread you see I can assure you I do not use CC ,skins, clothing ,eyes whatever my game is vanilla you will not get bad CC from my sims.

DfydFiZ.gif
  • abeabe Posts: 79 Member
    @CravenLestat , oh thank you, i wasn't doubting you at all! Just in general I don't go onto the Exchange, instead I get most of my custom sims / cc from simblrs, but for whatever reason most of them don't post a lot of households. I was wondering if other people had a good site where they post good reliable households? If anyone knows a good site, let me know!
    tumblr_oj8nzqc5iR1vx1p03o1_500.jpg
    Check out my legacies and sims at windsorsims.tumblr.com/!
  • NerdyMcNerdPantsNerdyMcNerdPants Posts: 49 Member
    Here's a family I made. It's of two sims who are in a relationship. The man wants to settle and have a family, however, his wife-to-be might have other plans. It's all up to you! Couple's Therapy
    This is my wishlist! I'm on mobile so I can't link it properly loool. Thanks everyone for having a Look! Xx <3

http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=NerdyMcNerdPants

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top