Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vampires in city life PLEASE

Comments

• FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Bert1701 wrote: »
    At 00:37 in trailer there is a glowing sim?? :o

This one?

y3mSY4PGo7n78GPSJ-ONzVcD7UjKCnNqBws8_ydFAYeQRs78qaS9z2v9r4_OIqZXbpy-55F3cgsJmqduFHL1rXD5RyXeccENSA_FG54alKrA2FdjTPyl1Q7joIz1GU4r3w6IU24i4_3KINsJLC2_yY6L3xtEzFMaR8Gm-5Ck0P-Aag?width=544&height=605&cropmode=none

It looks like that might be just the lighting where the sim is standing to me sadly.

Vamps confirmed!

Or she might just be a witch...
    a256aFi.gif
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited September 2016
    Its an alien, they glow when they are really happy etc. I believe that one is really playful. (my opinion of course heh)
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    not like that....they don't glow that bright...
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
    not like that....they don't glow that bright...
    Mine do o.O Might be a graphic thing?
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    edited September 2016
    I'm pretty sure that if there was a life state, it would be mentioned in the Origin details. It's not.
    Just adding a link to those: https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/sims-4/mac-pc-download/addon/the-sims-4-city-living#details
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member
    s33man wrote: »
    Bert1701 wrote: »
    At 00:37 in trailer there is a glowing sim?? :o

This one?

y3mSY4PGo7n78GPSJ-ONzVcD7UjKCnNqBws8_ydFAYeQRs78qaS9z2v9r4_OIqZXbpy-55F3cgsJmqduFHL1rXD5RyXeccENSA_FG54alKrA2FdjTPyl1Q7joIz1GU4r3w6IU24i4_3KINsJLC2_yY6L3xtEzFMaR8Gm-5Ck0P-Aag?width=544&height=605&cropmode=none

It looks like that might be just the lighting where the sim is standing to me sadly.

That sim doesn't just look like he/she is standing under a light... they look enveloped by it... making me think either they have taken some elixir/ potion... or maybe they are a new life state?

I hope I'm wrong trust me! I thought at first it might be the effect you get with the mouse over but then I figured that wouldn't be likely to get into a trailer if the person setting up the video forgot to move their mouse or something like that. Idk but really hope it does mean something.
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    I'm pretty sure that if there was a life state, it would be mentioned in the Origin details. It's not. (

Origin's description for Get to Work doesn't mention aliens at all :)

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/sims-4/mac-pc-download/addon/the-sims-4-get-to-work
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
    edited September 2016
    i'm now thinking it's the drink or it's a alien...
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Nope as sad as for me to say this I don't think Vampires are in this EP but I would of loved them if they was I think that was an alien :'(
    But I would like Vampires and supernatural at some point you know.
  • kaanvardar99kaanvardar99 Posts: 134 Member
    Another hype train? :hushed: Hope this one is not just decorative :D
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    i hope its not a vampire because i clearly do not went vampires romaing my sims town
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that if there was a life state, it would be mentioned in the Origin details. It's not. (

Origin's description for Get to Work doesn't mention aliens at all :)

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/sims-4/mac-pc-download/addon/the-sims-4-get-to-work

Huh. So it doesn't! I hadn't realized that. They're not in the announcement trailer for it either.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    edited September 2016
    i guess we'll find out later on.....they'll tell us sometime, if there is a new life state...
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    There are no new life states featured in the new EP.
    People really seriously want vampires. At this rate, it will be years before we get vampires and pets. :'(

Orchid13 wrote: »
    I really hope vampires will be included this time. EPs take forever to be released and the game gets dull easily.
    We need more quirky stuff in the game!

I think you will find there is a lot of stuff in this EP and I hope you give us a chance to share that information with you throughout the coming weeks :)

No :'( It's confirmed now no new lifestate.
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    edited September 2016
    I honestly don't really care for life states because I don't play them, but I think they would be more suited to their own pack where there can be a focus on them in particular, much like in the Supernatural EP of TS3.
    Drake can you explain why that sim is glowing. İs that something new? @SimGuruDrake
    edited September 2016
    it of been just a alien then...or something she's drinking because she did have something in her hand...
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    I really hope vampires will be included this time. EPs take forever to be released and the game gets dull easily.

I think you will find there is a lot of stuff in this EP and I hope you give us a chance to share that information with you throughout the coming weeks :)

I am very sad. The pack still looks amazing, but I cannot tell my stories without supernaturals.

Although Im super happy about video games and basketball, as theyre hobbies my two main sims have.

And i made a thread about a month sgo asking for tagging to make a return.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Bert1701Bert1701 Posts: 159 Member

Thanks for the clarification, although I can't say I'm happy with the news it doesn't change my initial thoughts and I'm still looking forward to this EP. I know you can't comment, but if new life states are in scope somewhere down the line I know a lot of us would enjoy them. :)
  • SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
    Drake can you explain why that sim is glowing. İs that something new? @SimGuruDrake

I actually do not know but I will find out for you :)
    Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims

I actually do not know but I will find out for you :)

Thanks! You're best. :)