Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City living, imagine if they bring back vampires!

I don't think they will, but I am hoping for it so much! Can't wait for the trailer today!

Comments

• honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    i'm hoping for something supernatural...vampire's, witches, SOMETHING EA NOT LIKE LAST TIME! NESSIE..
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Yeah! I would love to be able to gt some of the weirder sims gameplay back in my stories :)
  • LordKacjLordKacj Posts: 148 Member
    I really hoping for vampires or witches, Apartments in Sims 2 gave us witches and we got Vamps in Nightlife (is that the name of the sims 3 city EP?), so I have my hopes up for something like that, I've always loved the witches and vamps in Sims games
    Origin ID: 'LordKacj'
    edited September 2016
    I'm just hope it's nothing like the nessie thing.... all my sim can do is watch it go bye....you can't do nothing with it.
  • SimsFanatic2688SimsFanatic2688 Posts: 222 Member
    I dont think they will add vampires but i think it would have been cool if they did!
  • PenelopePenelope Posts: 3,298 Member
    VAMPIRES! Yes!!! I want them so much. The base game promised us "weirder stories," and we haven't seen a whole lot of that. We got aliens and ghosts, and ... well, that's pretty much it. I'd love some interesting career like ghost hunter, like they had in Sims 3. Still waiting for vampires and witches. *Taps foot*
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I would love it if we got a new supernatural life state, we really need some dark and interesting things in the game at this point (at least *I* do), to fill in the huge gap left in a trendy, ultra-safe, sugar-sweet, grossly happy and superficial Sim paradise. I want to disrupt the smiles and perfection with some werewolves running amok, and vampires stalking in the shadows, and witches causing chaos! Ah, to hear screams in the night.... lol.

I really don't see it happening in this pack, as much as I want it, but I do hope that the next quarter, since it begins in October, brings us something tasty.
    #Team Occult
  • IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Brace yourself for possible disappointment. It really doesn't look like a life state is coming with this EP.
  • kmariakmaria Posts: 282 Member
    Didn't that leaker who got their info from someone on the freeplay team say no new life state?
  • BreeSashaBreeSasha Posts: 637 Member
    Aw I kinda like having the life states! Except Aliens, that glitch when all of my male sims were getting abducted and impregnated was awkward. I had like a whole family of half alien simmies.
    i didn't have a glitch like that.....
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    There's a new picture showing off some features...I don't see a supernatural in it so yeah
    Slowly losing hope :(
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    maybe they want to surprise us with the lifestate in the game? Or you know who to blame for their being to life state in anything other then Get to Work..
    6adMCGP.gif
  • sennawalessennawales Posts: 192 Member
    Why would you want vampires here instead of an expansion dedicated to supernaturals?
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    IceyJ wrote: »
    Brace yourself for possible disappointment. It really doesn't look like a life state is coming with this EP.

Super disappointing, then... I mean, darn, they've been working on this EP for how long now? For a while, I was afraid the team had literally forgotten about Sims... The city looks cool, don't get me wrong... but if they keep excluding life states then they're definitely straying from what the Sims Series originally was :/
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    edited September 2016
    sennawales wrote: »
    Why would you want vampires here instead of an expansion dedicated to supernaturals?

Because we want a supernatural, the sims 3 , and 2 had a life state . Besidesi n supernaturals they can make other new creatures besides vampires.
  • Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    sennawales wrote: »

Because we want a supernatural, the sims 3 , and 2 had a life state . Besidesi n supernaturals they can make other new creatures besides vampires.

And it has been tradition since the beginning of sims, to include new life states throughout the expansion packs..
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Yeah it's like s33man says, it has been a tradition to get a new life state through expansion packs. I just really want the weirder aspect back in the sims, even though this ep looks good, I kinda was just wishing for more
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I think it's better for vamps to be included in an EP or GP about supernaturals.
    As other people said before, there are people who don't want any supernaturals in their game, and they would have to miss out on some packs if supernaturals were to be included in each pack.
    I like supernaturals, but I think it's for the best that they don't include them in every pack. If supernaturals get their own EP, there are high chances that they will be better done than if they were spread out through all the EPs.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,170 Member
    I think it's better for vamps to be included in an EP or GP about supernaturals.
    As other people said before, there are people who don't want any supernaturals in their game, and they would have to miss out on some packs if supernaturals were to be included in each pack.
    I like supernaturals, but I think it's for the best that they don't include them in every pack. If supernaturals get their own EP, there are high chances that they will be better done than if they were spread out through all the EPs.

I disagree with this, but in 3 and 2 . If you didn't want supernatural's you didn't play with them .It wasn't like they poppes in every corner, I just think they should just add the option to turn them off . That way nobody has to see them. I dislike we supernatural players are in the dust , because some fans don't like them.
    edited September 2016
    I'm now wondering about that glowing sim in the trailer????? if you haven't seen it... when the party is going on one sim is glowing...so i keep wondering about that... new supernatural or alien?????