Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fish tanks!

Hi all!

Does anyone else really want some real fish tanks in WA? I was so disappointed we only have the itty bitty fishbowl that can only hold one fish, especially when you can catch so many different types! From what I have seen, it doesn't look like there will be a new fish tank but I can always hope!

Comments

• gobot1236gobot1236 Posts: 569 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I doubt there are fish tanks in WA, a fan site would have reported that. But it would have been nice, seeing as there are 21 fish in the basegame, and then we are getting 5 new fish in WA, in addition to frogs and crocodiles.

Hopefully an EP one day will add a fish tank.
  • ConnorJackConnorJack Posts: 836 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Yeah, I really want one that can hold multiple fish...
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2009
    Well, as I heard (I really don't remember where though...) photographers will have a challenge to shoot a death fish and an angel fish in one tank, so maybe larger tanks will be there? Let's hope for it =)
  • GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Alrynn wrote:
    Well, as I heard (I really don't remember where though...) photographers will have a challenge to shoot a death fish and an angel fish in one tank, so maybe larger tanks will be there? Let's hope for it =)

yeah! I remember reading something like that. Hmmm I hope so too! :D
  • pandora4copandora4co Posts: 729 Member
    edited November 2009
    I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that the angle/deathfish together picture you heard about just means they both need to be in the same picture, not the same tank. I remember reading that too, and I getting excited that we were getting a new multi fish tank, but considering so many sites have now played it and NO one else has mentioned a new fish tank, I don't think it's happening. It's too cool of an item to ignore in a review I would think.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited November 2009
    I thought the version they played wasnt the 'final' one....I hope they do put larger fish tanks in the game
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • AquiasAquias Posts: 1,742 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I believe we will inevitably get larger fish tanks.
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2009
    pandora4co wrote:
    I hope I'm wrong, but I have a feeling that the angle/deathfish together picture you heard about just means they both need to be in the same picture, not the same tank. I remember reading that too, and I getting excited that we were getting a new multi fish tank, but considering so many sites have now played it and NO one else has mentioned a new fish tank, I don't think it's happening. It's too cool of an item to ignore in a review I would think.

Can be true! =) Though I remember thinking to myself while reading that "Hm... what if death fish eats angel fish before I take a picture " XD So I thought they must be in the same tank... Oh and actually I've heard another thing, that guys at the simposium actually had to keep some things secret about the game! So maybe it's one of those things :lol:

• Panther00567Panther00567 Posts: 2,704 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Alrynn wrote:
    pandora4co wrote:

Can be true! =) Though I remember thinking to myself while reading that "Hm... what if death fish eats angel fish before I take a picture " XD

haha I thought the same EXACT thing! I can't imagine they would get along very well :lol:

lol That would be so awesome if you could put a shark and several smaller fish in the same tank and then the shark eats the other fishes...:twisted:
  • MadiMoon3MadiMoon3 Posts: 29 Member
    edited November 2009
    Totally onboard with fish tanks or Habitat style tanks. It really annoys me there aren't. There could be some kool tanks, and to be able to design them would be kool. Even better if we could add things in like rocks, jewels, plants. Ok now I might be pushing it. Well I hope we get something, other than a gold fish bowl!
  • SimCrazyGrl333SimCrazyGrl333 Posts: 1,204 New Member
    edited November 2009
    gobot1236 wrote:
    in addition to frogs and crocodiles.
    Wait a second I know this is off topic but I... can't... restrain... myself......
    WE GET FROGS!? I LOVE FROGS, THEY'RE MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
    Sorry I haven't heard this up until now and well as I stated before I LOVE FROGS! Hehe :oops:
    I'll go now
    *shuffles off to another thread*
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I liked the fishtank in pets and also the giant one in apartment life.I hope these 2 will be added prehaps the store will be adding them.
  • RidgebackloverRidgebacklover Posts: 107 New Member
    edited November 2009
    LOL I never realized how much I liked the big fish tanks until they weren't there anymore! I really thought I saw a screenshot before TS3 came out with a huge fish tank. That would make me so happy!
    edited November 2009
    My favorite aquarium from apartment life and it was maintence free you didn't even have to feed the fishes.
    aquariumcloseup.jpg
  • DmoquinnDmoquinn Posts: 748 New Member
    edited November 2009
    ^Now THAT is what I wish we had.
    It would be cool if we can make the fish mate also. -snickers-
    edited November 2009
    Yes it was nice and it was in certain apartment halls.Also no cleaning of it was involved.