Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    @suepea Where the Wind Rises is a lovely modern. I really like the landscaping and the interior layout. I feel you in regards to taking a long time to finish up, and applaud you for completing it so efficiently! Now if I could finish playtesting and get my build uploaded.... :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @StutteredScreams Hi! I've added your request to our Open Request list. I know you've worked with us before, but if you have any questions at all please let me know. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @samjaymc Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. I see that you're new to the forums, so if you need to make any changes to your request you won't be able to edit; that being the case small changes, like adding new content or altering the size of the lot, can be discussed with the team member that claims your request. If it's a big change, like the type of build or changing from Sims 4 to Sims 3, please create a new post with the changes and leave a message for me or post in our thread. I'm always happy to help, so if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you and happy simming! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @itguyinsc Wowza! That is an impressive home indeed. I love all the lines and angles, and all the skill items. Beautiful! <3
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • samjaymcsamjaymc Posts: 14 New Member
    @samjaymc Hi and welcome to our thread! I've added your request to our Open Request list. I see that you're new to the forums, so if you need to make any changes to your request you won't be able to edit; that being the case small changes, like adding new content or altering the size of the lot, can be discussed with the team member that claims your request. If it's a big change, like the type of build or changing from Sims 4 to Sims 3, please create a new post with the changes and leave a message for me or post in our thread. I'm always happy to help, so if you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to ask. Thank you and happy simming! :)

Thank you so much!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @itguyinsc , wow what an impressive castle that is! Castles intimidate me, lol. The grounds are beautiful and the architecture is perfect! Very well done.
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    Thanks so much for the kind words dear team mates! :)
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    WOW! My team mates are Amazing! A beautiful speed build by suepea and a Gorgeous Castle from Itsy! Well done Ladies! <3
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,816 Member
    Wow, @itguyinsc ! Your fortress is impressive. I love it!
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Still up to date! lol

@stargirl18 I'm still working out some of the kinks in your build, but I'm getting so close! :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
  • anettesbanettesb Posts: 39,168 Member
    edited September 2016
    Community Lot Request Form
    Username: Anettesb
    Preferred builder* (if none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): A shop using savy seller items
    Featuring 1 or more of the following shops:
    - Hobby items (both to be used and to count as deco)
    - Electronics (televisions, computers, some electronic stuf from ITF, radios ectra)
    - Music (instruments, deco, stereos)
    - Furniture
    - Maybe other stuff? If you have ideas
    But not toys or cares and bikes, nor flowers or pet items.

Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    EP’s: university (l), World Adventures, Late Night, Generations, Ambitions, Pets (l), show time (l), Super naturals (l) and Seasons (l), Island paradise and Into the furture (l)
    (l= limited edition with preorder bonus items, but not origin items)
    SP'S: High-end loft, Outdoor living, town life, Fast lane, Diesel, KP sweet treats, 70’s 80’s and 90’s, movie stuff and Master suite
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): 30x30
    On this lot:
    3312hp5.jpg
    In Hidden Springs
    To the left in the picture right next to the yellow bowling alley (with comic book store) and acros from the school
    292trf9.jpg

Public restrooms? 1 small multigender,

Favorite color schemes:non
    Colors you dislike: not to bright neon or to monochrome, realistic.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? No (only to create art not uploaded with the lot)

Please list the Store content that can be used: any, only a few promotions I don’t have
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: any (well I am missing 1 or 2 but you could just ask if you want to use 1 of the items)

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Hidden Springs

Link to specific building or plan:

Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? Save space don’t ad parking
    But ofcourse 1 or more registres, and a bench Is nice out side, maybe ad a soda machine or candy machine….

Is communication required before the builder begins work? No I trust you guys, but nice… tough if I don’t respond I might be ill, and I be back later.

Additional instructions?
    Inspiration… my plan for the town
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13630579/#Comment_13630579
    my computer can handle a lot, but make it relatively easy to load any way.
    Post edited by anettesb on
    🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    Thanks for your request, anettesb! It's really nice to see you again. :smile:
    SLpPUp.png
  • DaisiesDayDaisiesDay Posts: 913 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: DaisiesDay
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have all of them.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? I have the Katy Perry addition of Showtime.
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 5 or 6
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? One bedroom is for a female toddler and one nursery is for a male infant. Also a masterbedroom suite with bath and closets as shown in the linked pictures.
    Number of bathrooms: 5.5
    Favorite color schemes: I like neutral colors with some red or gold accents. I also like turquoise. If possible, I'd like the color scheme that is used in the pictures in the houseplan link.
    Colors you dislike: I'd prefer no pink.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All of it can be used.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: All of them can be used.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms on 70 Great Strand Rd. It is a 64x64 size lot.
    Link to specific house or plan: https://www.houseplans.com/plan/5165-square-feet-5-bedrooms-5-5-bathroom-contemporary-house-plans-3-garage-37007
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I'd like a pool, hot tub and a children's playground and an out door kitchen/grill area. I'd also like an indoor small gym with workout equipment and a yoga space if possible.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No, it's not necessary.
    Additional instructions? None. Thank you for considering my request. :)
    nice to be back

is it right that we can make a sim request and a build?
    becouse then I would wish for a dog like Jackie that I lost this winther

🌺 streaming at https://www.twitch.tv/lady_anette 🌻come join the Sylvan legacy, and help control their life. 🌳
    anettesb wrote: »
    nice to be back

is it right that we can make a sim request and a build?
    becouse then I would wish for a dog like Jackie that I lost this winther

Yep, you are right. :) You may have 1 build and 1 sim / pet request at the same time.
    Pet Request Form
    Username: Anettesb
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species: dog (in her mind she was big... and she was not a small dog, nearly 15 kg... so big dog)
    Breed: welsh corgi cardigan

Primary coat color: Brindle & White
    Markings desired:
    in the middel between her ears, in the white line she had a brown dot (brindel) resembling a thumb print
    her paw beans was dark pink ... but nose black
    white tail tip
    brown eyes with a bit of golden brown in them

Traits: Hydrophobic, Genius and Loyal would also pick Non-Destructive and friendly but only got 3
    Name desired (optional): Jackie
    Link to reference pics (optional):

6te785.jpg

http://tinypic.com/m/ieiiq8/1
    http://tinypic.com/m/jiosyg/1
    http://tinypic.com/m/jiosyh/1
    more pictures if you need them

Is communication required before the creator begins work? well before final fure work yes, I think...
    Additional instructions?
    this is in memory of my dear corgi Jackie
    I know corgies is darn near imposible to make in sims, but maybe some one can try.... though I rater have a give up than a sim corgi that don't look at all like a corgi... so if not posible I rater not have her as a sim.
    She had a small light brown collar with a black heart name tag in the end, so that what I want her to have.
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    wow so many wonderful creations already team .
    h2xmsbl]

@Piazzagirl1015, Decadent Deco is ready!

A Roaring Heights Generational Art Deco home for you. Grandparents have their own apartment on the top level. The second level has the Master, nursery, boy and girl suites plus a rec room and chemistry lab. The ground floor has the living, dining, kitchen, library, family room and laundry. The lot includes a 3 car garage, pool, hot tub, small garden and play area. DNA request for Piazzagirl1015 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8978730

0.jpg

More here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15182804/#Comment_15182804

• SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @romagi1 , WOOOWWWW, Decadent Deco is indeed decadent and such a gorgeous home! Already rec'd, fav'd and DL'ed. Awesome job.
  • JordanBrittJordanBritt Posts: 180 Member
    Hey everyone! :smile:
    I hope I'm posting the right place, if not sorry...

Username: JordanBritt
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species: Dog
    Breed: Golden Retriever/Lab mix
    Primary coat color: Blonde
    Markings desired: Golden dot on the top of head, all 4 white feet
    Traits: Not sure :grey_question:
    Name desired (optional): Gabriel Britt
    Link to reference pics (optional): jordadahhh14.[com]/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/gabe-pics.html
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? Nope! :smile:
    Additional instructions?
    Sims-3-Sig.png
  • JordanBrittJordanBritt Posts: 180 Member
    Sorry I forgot to say for the Sims 3
    Sims-3-Sig.png
    @SimplyShandy
    Happy News Ive just upload your Sims3 build request for a Dive Bar for both RV and SSV
    I descided to create 2 different lots to suite each world. both are a 30/20 lot .
    Ive kept the sims3 store items to the minimum. Hope thats ok ?

River View = The Watering Hole
    Discription = Dive Bar / Re development of EA's Riverview lot (the water hole) For a DNA request. It has a staffed bar with plenty of seating. Toilets for both sexs . On the second floor there's a large game room with a band stage. in the little back yard theres a hot tub, so patrons can cool off
    Store content = croon to me mic stand... Fit as a fiddle violin... george and Harriet pic ... jazz me up photo series ... Eccentric antler art ... haute hecienda dinning hat ... string of inspiration ... Fraud Laug ... up against the wall ... Pastoral reflections mirror ... One with earth garden gazebo.
    DL = http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8979003
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

=======================

Sunset Valley = Lily's Tavern
    Discription = Sunset Valley's Local Dive Bar has all the charms you would expect and a whole lot more with a fully staffed bar, band platform, comfy seating and loads of pub games.
    Store content = croon to me mic stand ... Fit as a fiddle violin ... murano retro ripe fruit bowl ... big cheese coat rack.
    DL = http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8979004
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Have fun with your sims in their new local Dive Bar.

h2xmsbl]

edited September 2016
    For my next build id love to create this

Date: August 19, 2016
    Username: @FLSTRider
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Community Lot
    Description: Medieval Exclusive Lounge for Eagle Harbor (FLST Custom World)
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

You know whats required, we Need to chat over here = http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/777920/calmorezoos-dna-coms-sims3-4-flstrider-please-check-in-simplyshandy-please-goto-dna
    Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]