Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How well do you know your life stages #2

Hello everyone I'm back with another how well do you know your lifestages, this one is a lot more of a high quality image since people struggled last time due to image quality, So yet again tell me which one of these 3 images in a TEEN.

Someone in my last post actually suggested a SimGuru do this challenge which I do not think they will but it's out there just in case.

Leanna will be our test sim for today C:

tumblr_odcjzuqSq21v5g8yyo1_1280.png

Comments

• SummerjaseSummerjase Posts: 1,424 Member
    Second?
    giphy.gif
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    The one on the left is the teen.
    But why didn't you post this image in the existing thread? It's exactly the same subject, so there's absolutely no need to make a new thread for it.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
    You consider this one a high quality image? It's still super low-res and makes it even harder to tell which is which. I'd say it goes teen, young adult, adult in that order left to right though.
    Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

• DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    First.
  • YubellYubell Posts: 440 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Wilderwolf I tired my best I don't necessarily have the worlds best computer but at least you can see it better than last time.
  • nicolechartrandnicolechartrand Posts: 56 Member
    First :)
  • Jewels20Jewels20 Posts: 79 Member
    First. I got the last one right too. I think these are too easy for me. Lol.
  • asouthernwriterasouthernwriter Posts: 1,041 Member
    I guess right the last time for all 3 stages so I'm going to guess the teen is the 2nd one?
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Why is the B Sim taller than the other 2? Did you edit the photo or something?

Whoever has the smallest hips and rounded face with no lines will always be the teen.
    @YungGigi It's just the way each photo is put together I probably didn't line it up right.
  • vanee4vanee4 Posts: 119 Member
    Same order as last time. Left Teen, middle YA, right A. The breasts move slightly downwards :# , the wrinkles around the mouth deepen, smaller hips (though it isn't too obvious here) and the rounder face and narrower shoulders. Could still be wrong though.
  • UnaUna Posts: 526 Member
    Left is teen
    Middle YA
    And Right adult
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    This annoys the heck out of me :D

I would say teen is on the left, but only cause that's the order of the life stages from youngest to eldest.

If they can't make teens shorter, could they do what they did in TS2 where teens looked younger in their face too? They usually had less developed facial features and their eyes were slightly more open. Idk, but something needs to be done if you ask me.

• SimJoseph7SimJoseph7 Posts: 110 Member
    To me, if I have to struggle JUST to guess, there is a design flaw in this game.

Of course, that is just my opinion B)
    Joseph
    Dreams Never Die, Just The Dreamer...
  • CrazyboutTheSimsCrazyboutTheSims Posts: 2,739 Member
    the one on the left...first one
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    The first sim on the left. Due to her face being shorter and rounder @cameronw209 ;) (Of course if I am wrong then I will have to eat my words.)
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    The first sim on the left. Due to her face being shorter and rounder @cameronw209 ;) (Of course if I am wrong then I will have to eat my words.)

You're right. It's very subtle (I had to zoom in on my mac to see. Plus the graphical settings in the pic are not the best). Regardless, I do think they fall short in detail (no pun int.). To put it bluntly, I just want more gameplay for my teens (including physical distinction)! :disappointed:

You're right. It's very subtle (I had to zoom in on my mac to see. Plus the graphical settings in the pic are not the best). Regardless, I do think they fall short in detail (no pun int.). To put it bluntly, I just want more gameplay for my teens (including physical distinction)! :disappointed:

I do too. For some reason I keep looking 'at the bright side of life' when it comes to the teens. Or maybe that is rather that I look at them through rose-tinted glasses. :/

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • ZafireriaZafireria Posts: 3,640 Member
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    The first one duh. This is easy. Teens usually have a more circular face.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    I shall now reveal the answer tot he question. c:

First one is YOUNG ADULT
    Second is TEEN
    and third is ADULT

lol... good one @Yubell @cameronw209 I humbly eat my words! :D

lol... good one @Yubell @cameronw209 I humbly eat my words! :D

Haha! I didn't even realise this was an actual test!
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yubell wrote: »
    I shall now reveal the answer tot he question. c:

First one is YOUNG ADULT
    Second is TEEN
    and third is ADULT

Did you stretch the teen picture then to make the photos all the same height? That would make the teen's face stretched and that's kinda unfair I think. XD Or perhaps the YA one was squashed since the adult one has a longer face too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif