Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas on EP, GP, and SP

My idea is we should have the same old EP you all the ones seasons, pets, generations, uni etc... But the GP should be something we never had before like Spa Day I like it something new it was great have something like school day like GTW you can see the kids/teens in class like Sims 3 uni some kids/teens be writing in thier notebooks other kids/teens be sleep and other raise hands asking questions, than they have to take a test and have the option to cheat. SP is ok extra gameplay and content. But overall EP. should be the same old ones GP should add new things in the game and SP should extra gameplay and content. That's my thoughts and Ideas what about yours

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    What if that something new is too big for a GP and would fit nicely in an EP? Do we not get it because they can't make it fit into a GP? And what if they rework an old EP idea and now it fits better in a GP? Do we not get it because they couldn't release an old EP in a GP size? Let's let the pros decide what, when and how and we just play, okay?
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    @Dannydanbo Than it could be a EP and I'm also giving out Ideas of how to play the game it is all up to the pros at the end of the day but little ideas like this do not hurt.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Well define same old EP? Same concepts different stuff? Or do you mean copy content for content?

becuse I loved seasons, I have no problem if they took sims 3 seasons and basically somehow plug it in the sims 4. but there are still things they could have done better.

I have nothing on Pets, so they can be recycled.

Supernatural needs to evolve
    The witch state needs to evolve into sorcery a new way of magic; Lycanthropy needs to be reworked; And Vampires need new powers.

Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    edited September 2016
    @MasonGamer Like Seasons Pets Gen. Supernatural Is the same Ep but like you said add a little more to it. A GP I'm saying ok we have Spa Day right? A GP can add something new on it's own like School Day Pack or a Beach Day Pack you know something new. And stuff can be Sports stuff for sports teen stuff for teen etc...
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    @MasonGamer Like Seasons Pets Gen. Supernatural Is the same Ep but like you said add a little more to it. A GP I'm saying ok we have Spa Day right? A GP can add something new on it's own like School Day Pack or a Beach Day Pack you know something new. And stuff can be Sports stuff for sports teen stuff for teen etc...

You can't cram four major EPs into one pack and expect them to be done better and more fleshed out. You can't get more content per idea and then shove them all into one pack. That makes no sense. If an EP holds 100% of info, you want 125% of info shoved into 25% of the space on one EP. I want just the opposite. I want each one of those separated and fully fleshed out with more options than we've ever had before. For example, I would like the major occults in their own separate GPs instead of one EP crammed full of occults. Maybe, separate out the pets EP into GPs for a bigger list of options. I don't know why people feel the need to combine 2 or 3 EPs into one EP and think it's going to be better instead of worse.
    @Dannydanbo you really missing the ball here I'm not cramming all four expansions into one...wow I'm literally lol I just literally explained it twice we can have all the old expansion packs that everyone know and loves all seperate packs mind you but a game pack again they would be seperate like spa day they should give like a school day pack just for kids/teens and for stuff pack again seperate from anything else. Like I'm trying to say is can we have our beloved expansion pack that everyone knows and loves and all the rest they want to put in as a game pack and stuff pack.