Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dr Pepper Items - Plea to the Gurus ♥362 signatures♥ don't ignore us any longer, please!

1789101113...Next

Comments

• KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,066 Member
    LMAO, these are so cute and funny! I want them all. :heart: Signed!

I also want Mountain Dew items, but those won't happen. :P
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Sign me up, too! :)
  • hells456hells456 Posts: 32 Member
    Sign me up too
  • minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    Ohh, I would love these. Signed! :)
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
  • amyvityamyvity Posts: 87 Member
    Sign me up! I love the items!
    Visit me on the Sims 3 website!
  • Odonata68Odonata68 Posts: 1,076 Member
    Definitely add me! I'd pay sim points for everything! B)
  • jjames041jjames041 Posts: 65 Member
    add me to
  • Kylieb191Kylieb191 Posts: 4,653 Member
    Sign me up :)
    Friends?: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Kylierose19
    Proud member of the "I own the store" club
    Zpj9msL.png
    The real me:https://twitter.com/CupidStupidLov3
  • minimaallinenminimaallinen Posts: 10 New Member
    Sign me up!!!
  • Cassielovessims2Cassielovessims2 Posts: 27 Member
    I will sign :smile:
  • stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    I'll sign :)
  • Naomii2089Naomii2089 Posts: 1,576 Member
    Sign me up
  • debbycantydebbycanty Posts: 285 Member
    Signed :)
  • SunseekreSunseekre Posts: 3 New Member
    Why don't you try going at this from a different angle? Send emails and requests to the sponsors requesting that they bring their branded items back to the sims 3......

Dear Toyota Prius Marketing Department,
    I really really love my Toyota Prius and would love to be able to have my alter ego sim-me driving the same type of car in the sims 3, but alas I missed out....... or I am so envious of my older sister's car and can hardly wait until I am old enough to get a car of my own. I would love to be able to drive around in the sims 3....Dear Dr. Pepper marketing department, my favourite summertime way to cool down is cracking open a cold can of Dr. Pepper/Fanta. I would totally love it if you were able to bring back your branded items to the sims3 so I can enjoy my favourite drink while playing my favourite game......

Just imagine if the tenacity and endurance we sims3 fans have shown in keeping this thread active for over 2 years were focussed on the marketing departments of the companies who are able to bring their products back....
    Just an idea :-)

Have fun and enjoy!
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited August 2016
    Sunseekre wrote: »
    Why don't you try going at this from a different angle? Send emails and requests to the sponsors requesting that they bring their branded items back to the sims 3......

Dear Toyota Prius Marketing Department,
    I really really love my Toyota Prius and would love to be able to have my alter ego sim-me driving the same type of car in the sims 3, but alas I missed out....... or I am so envious of my older sister's car and can hardly wait until I am old enough to get a car of my own. I would love to be able to drive around in the sims 3....Dear Dr. Pepper marketing department, my favourite summertime way to cool down is cracking open a cold can of Dr. Pepper/Fanta. I would totally love it if you were able to bring back your branded items to the sims3 so I can enjoy my favourite drink while playing my favourite game......

Just imagine if the tenacity and endurance we sims3 fans have shown in keeping this thread active for over 2 years were focussed on the marketing departments of the companies who are able to bring their products back....
    Just an idea :-)

Have fun and enjoy!

Let's invite them on this thread!
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
  • simhead70simhead70 Posts: 614 Member
    I signed a long time ago.
    If not free. :smile:
    I think this would generate some cash for Sims 4. I'm just saying I myself would pay big bucks for all these items. I am a silly simmer I still check Make-Me-An-Offer. Silly me thinking EA still cares if I get more items for my Sims 3 game.
    b141edb2-262e-48c6-a432-99db802758b0_zpspfbmwyih.jpg
  • PhoibePhoibe Posts: 66 Member
    Sign me up :)
  • HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member
    sign me up also. i want that theater style tv as well :)
  • Misa_wants_PepsiMisa_wants_Pepsi Posts: 229 Member
    I'm to this, so it pains me that i missed out (especially since I love Dr. Pepper) That wonderland set looks amazing. Sign me up. (though it may come to nothing since these brands probablly had a limited lisence deal.)
  • NineteenchockinNineteenchockin Posts: 2 New Member
    YESSS! I agree, it's totally unfair to simmers like me who didn't really get into Sims 3 until later! I really wanna get these items legally, and it drives me nuts because I absolutely love the lips sofa from Sims 2 and I see it on the Exchange all the time! Please SimGurus, bring this stuff back! Sign me up!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top