The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Friendly Simmers here, having a chat, won't you join us?

Comments

• HeketeHekete Posts: 247 Member

thank you kindly now i got a problem! how do i keep my vampire from dying!
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,918 Member
    Am 3 hours ahead of you @blazerntq Which means I got to see the Sun before you did :o Nah nah nee boo boo I saw the sun before you. :p I will be eating lunch when you are making your kids cereal.

@kattitz Not going to lie to day would be a perfect day to photograph butterflies the breeze is so slight that do not have to worry about limbs or flowers flailing around.And soon here the butterflies will be gone :'( the leaves will be changing to browns yellows and reds.Depresses me I am not a cold weather guy.

I still need to do 2 things. I need to buy my circular flash for my macro lens - to make my dragon flies wings sparkle. And actually go out early enough in the day to get the butterflies before the breeze comes up.

It's another breezy cool sunny morning here. But I'm mostly indoors with my Sims and my painting. I am using a reference photo I have on my computer to paint from. It makes everything a bit awkward but I don't want to print it out. Mostly because I don't have a printer attached to my laptop and I have no room to attach one and my PC has decided not to cooperate with its keyboard or mouse since upgrading to Win 10. They are very old hardware so I'll probably try a new keyboard and mouse eventually. Whenever I get around to it.
    blazerntq wrote: »
    @CravenLestat I wish that my kids would eat cereal. They are so picky that I have to make two different meals every morning for them to eat. I do not care much for the sun. I hide indoors almost everyday from it. People wonder why I do not have wrinkles at my age. LOL

I hide from the sun too. But I have to emerge and go out into it occasionally.
    Hekete wrote: »

I can't really help - I had a suicidal vampire and have avoided playing vampires. But I think you take them out at night not during the day and grow plasma fruit and keep a few in their inventory - hopefully they will eat them when they need food. Regular sim food doesn't do much for them.
    Karritz wrote: »

I can't really help - I had a suicidal vampire and have avoided playing vampires. But I think you take them out at night not during the day and grow plasma fruit and keep a few in their inventory - hopefully they will eat them when they need food. Regular sim food doesn't do much for them.

shoot >< oh alright :) thank you :) btw to see what you sims do in the hospital none work related? do you need ambitions for that or no?
    other words. if i tell a sim to go to the hospital and follow them. will i be able to see anything ? or is it another rabbit whole. if that is the case then how are people making poses screenshots of there sims in the hospital :( i dont mind rat whole for work. but if walk in shouldnt i be able to see something D:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @babycakemom -I didn't create that world though mine are Gibsons,Winfield and Oak Leaf.
    @CravenLestat -Great pictures!
    @blazerntq -I got the 100 baby challenge loaded and fixed a glitch.Great pictures!
    @king_of_simcity7 -I've been enjoying my game earlier.
    @NZsimm3r -Hi there!
    @BD5141 -I had to Mod Sims 2 because some of the old cheats stopped working.I got to load my 100 baby challenge today.I used to load Sims 2 up to play for an hour late at night and stop to find it was light out and I'd played all night.
    @Hekete -It's fun to share updates.You might need to add NRaas Mods to your game.You could edit the sims already added to the game with Master Controller if you have the base mod and it's modules.It's how I edit a baby's skin once they've aged up into a toddler.I use a daywalking vampires Mod that's a part of a no full moon lunacy Mod.The hospital shots are taken at a hospital set.
    @baturhulya -Hi there!
    @rosemow -Hi there!
    @Karritz -I have to hide from the sun because I get bad sunburns.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    I loaded up Storybrook and the Jankowskys had started expanding their house.I also had a glitch with the food replicators at the second library in Storybrook and had to remove waiters from the machines and disable assignments in Register.
    29383404802_e5f8203f19_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • baturhulyabaturhulya Posts: 198 Member
    @TadOlson Hi! nice update,it seems that you're having fun with your game and that matters.
    @Karritz I don't think that the problem is your Mouse or KeyBoard,i'm also on win.10 and have the same problem.I wait for a new win. update.
    baturhulya wrote: »
    @TadOlson Hi! nice update,it seems that you're having fun with your game and that matters.
    @Karritz I don't think that the problem is your Mouse or KeyBoard,i'm also on win.10 and have the same problem.I wait for a new win. update.

Thanks for that info. I'll tell my son when he gets home. He wanted to toss the whole computer. He was a bit frustrated.
  • babycakemombabycakemom Posts: 725 Member
    Good Morning Friends!! I won't be able to sim today because the real world has slapped me in the face and told me it is time to go back to work. :(

You all have fun and think of me while you are. I will try to remember to check in on the forum tonight.. Peace out!!
  • blazerntqblazerntq Posts: 2,409 Member
    Good morning everyone! Hope that you all are doing well today.

@babycakemom I will miss you today.
    edited September 2016
    lag sorry guys
    Post edited by Hekete on
    edited September 2016
    ewww @_@ thank you :) btw i got awesome mod running and i can edit my sim that way :)

Isn't she cute!! : D

Alice_zpsh5j8vtyl.png
    Post edited by Hekete on
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    ewww @_@ thank you :) btw i got awesome mod running and i can edit my sim that way :)

Isn't she cute!! : D

Alice_zpsh5j8vtyl.png

She is cute :p
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @Hekete Beautiful Sim :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @Hekete Very pretty!
    daww thank you ^.^ i love my alice sim ^^
  • BD5141BD5141 Posts: 3,044 Member
    edited September 2016
    Good Morning Simmers
    I finally am able to get into the forum yesterday was a very frustrating day. I went into my game yesterday to play a while and my game locked up which as Simmers we know this happens from time to time. Got the Sims 3 launcher back up and got into my Sims 3 and up popped the sign in thing which I only like playing on line when I went to sign in it would not accept my password for nothing it kept saying either my email was wrong or my password which neither was wrong so I finally even decided to change my password and I couldn't even change it no matter what I tried everything and nothing would work finally after many hours I contacted EA for help I couldn't sign in to the forum or anything Sims and was on the phone with them for a couple of hours. The call finally ended without my game running they could get into my game but I couldn't well anyways I'm not sure what fixed it but today it was working. The tech person which I got switched to even a higher tech because of my problem and he thought it had to do with IE which it might have because we did get me into my game on my laptop and my friend babycakemom told me to sign out of my laptop which I did when I went to bed last night. I had worked on making a new person on my laptop which I did so that I could at least play on it today. Then surprise surprise my desktop finally let me sign in and I am 1 happy Simmer right now. So will try and catch up today on and off with the posts. Simmer hugs and Happy Simming.
    blazerntq what great pictures of your Sim in China especially love her look with the bugs on her.
    @BD5141 Very happy that everything seems to be working for you now. It can be very frustrating when the game is acting up on you when all you want to do is play.
    Hekete
    Welcome to our little section of the forum. We love meeting Simmers you'll find we are all a friendly bunch and love to chat about everything to with Sims. Look forward to getting to know you.
    Rosemow
    Welcome to our thread and thanks for helping Hekete. I hope you come and visit us again our motto is the more Simmers the more fun we have. Happy Simming
    Going to do some chores and go back into my Sims 3 will catch up some more soon. Happy Simming
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @baturhulaya -Thanks for the comment.I've been enjoying it so much and can finally play longer sessions sometimes.
    @babycakemom -I've had to play shorter sessions over the summer because it got too hot for long sessions.
    @Hekete -I've got NRaas Mods and can also edit a sim in CAS in the game though Master Controller.Great picture!
    @BD5141 -I hate it when you can't sign into a site and I had that issue on Firefox when I was at 46 and I went back to 39 because the issue was caused by not being able to set my own cookie permissions.
    Storybrook County,Maine-Fall-1551.
    Here's an overhead shot of Storybrook just into late fall.
    29476810826_bab9aa9667_c.jpg
    Here's the country library in Storybrook in the day and without the waiter spam glitch.
    29476807806_c84e8c5b4e_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited September 2016
    : D at long last i finally got her outfit : D and it works : D looking for her hair now :)

hazza_zpssewjl7sf.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top