Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    @soocoolsim, you have captured Belle's Beauty and innocence wonderfully! Off to Rec'd!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    I would like to claim this one!

Date: July 30, 2016
    Username: deadncrispy
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Modern Contemporary Home for Windenburg, Sims 4
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@deadncrispy you can check in on my main thread for sims 4 if you need to know anything or would like to ask questions.
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-mae-bells-ice-cream-shop-pg-16/p1
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @soocoolsim , Belle is perfect perfect perfect (and gorgeous!). Just rec'd both of your sims and commented on your thread. :smiley:
    Yay, so glad to have @illusie and @BreeMiles back creating with us again!! Welcome back you two.
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@deadncrispy you can check in on my main thread for sims 4 if you need to know anything or would like to ask questions.
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/781631/ts4-creations-just-by-bree-mae-bells-ice-cream-shop-pg-16/p1

thanks bree :smile: . i posted in your thread

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Thank you very much everyone for your lovely comments. I deleted my first version and re-uploaded Belle (v2) since it seems like just some uploads on the Exchange are affected by no pics showing up. Perhaps it was a glitch during the time of day we uploaded? Anyway, new link added above and below and it seems to be OK :smile:

thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8974155
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Got your V2 rec'd also! So glad you did that cause she deserves to get a viewing.
    Got your 2nd Belle version rec'd as well. :)
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    edited September 2016
    Hello I am back again lol. I am here to request another mansion for another of my sims family :#

Username: Stepbot153
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional Mansion
    Which EPs and SP do you have? : generations, Into the future, World adventures, Late night, Pets, University Life, Ambitions, Seasons, High End Loft stuff, Outdoor living stuff, fast Lane stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?: N/A
    Lot size (dimensions): 64 x 64
    Number of bedrooms: At least 7
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: I plan to have a family of 6 sims + 2 Pets (and their puppies)
    Number of bathrooms: 5 or more
    Favorite color schemes: As long as its not yellow or green, any is fine
    Colors you dislike: yellow, green
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: I am not familiar with it
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Use some store content but not too much if possible.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lucky Palms
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Pool, basement theater(I have the Large As Life Movie Screen so I can add it into the theater when the house is finished just leave enough space for it), Children playground, pet play space, A room where kids can do the toy oven baking, Just add some fun stuff all around and please do not put giant trees T^T
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Yes please
    Additional instructions?: Feel free to add as much stuff if you feel it goes with the house also stuff for kids, pets and parent sims to do in the house and also add a Nursery and a room where I can store trophies and relics

Thank you so much for this ;)
    Post edited by stepbot153 on
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    BreeMiles wrote: »

Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited September 2016
    @soocoolsim I love your Belle v2! She's absolutely gorgeous, and I've rec'd and fav'd her. I'd say your incarnation is easily one of my favorite renditions of our smarty pants princess! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi Stepbot153! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any changes or updates to your request, please edit the original post and leave a message for me or post in the thread. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    cfee4e06-5269-4c6e-89ad-156934a8dd9a_zpsydi7e16r.png
    @Brieanna19 -- Your DNA request build is finished and on the Gallery here
    Pictures on the forum here

I hope you and your Sims enjoy it!
    h2xmsbl]
  • StutteredScreamsStutteredScreams Posts: 147 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: StutteredScreams
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern Bachelor Pad
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, 70's 80's & 90's, University, Into the Future.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Lot size (dimensions): Any
    Number of bedrooms: 1 or 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master bedroom is for a young adult female, favourite colours are white and all shades of blue, extremely adventurous, dog person
    Number of bathrooms: 1 or 2
    Favorite color schemes: Warm tones
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Free Items, Scooter-a-Glow-Glow, Taft Jug with Flowers, Lady Ravendancer Goth's Book o' Spells, Lush Bloom Lily Vase, Delicacy Server Stand
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Appaloosa Plains
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Gym, hot tub, area/items for two large dogs
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? I'd like this home to be a nice place for my sim and her two large dogs to live comfortably when she's not traveling the world. It should also reflect her love for adventuring, while remaining stylish like your modern day bachelor pad.
    Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and thank you in advance for agreeing to create my new home! :smile:
    Zpj9msL.png
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Gorgeous new build Suepea, must download it very soon for a look through. :)
  • illusieillusie Posts: 13,818 Member
    @suepea that looks very beautiful.
    illusie wrote: »
    @suepea that looks very beautiful.
    Thanks, Lu! Welcome back to building and Happy Birthday, sweetie!
    h2xmsbl]
  • samjaymcsamjaymc Posts: 14 New Member
    Username: @samjaymc
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern build with traditional or Victorian features within.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen, Get Together, Romantic Garden, Kids Stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 20x15
    Number of bedrooms: 4-5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? All Kids bedrooms must use related stuff pack
    Number of bathrooms: 2
    Favorite color schemes: neutral
    Colors you dislike: dark colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? N/A
    Please list the Store content that can be used: N/A
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: N/A
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A
    Link to specific house or plan: N/A
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? Outdoor seating area, please Study area or nook, also.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions? N/A
  • stepbot153stepbot153 Posts: 284 Member
    Hi Stepbot153! I've added your request to our Open Request list. Should you need to make any changes or updates to your request, please edit the original post and leave a message for me or post in the thread. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)

Thank you so much, you guys are really nice and helpful :D
    C6y3sJN.jpg
    My wishlist [x]
    Where the Wind Rises is a great house @suepea (and great name for the home too). Just looked at all your pictures and commented on your thread. Wow, you are so fast at building!
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    edited September 2016
    Post edited by itguyinsc on
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member

Wow @itguyinsc , your Jacobethan Castle is amazing. So very beautiful. You did such a wonderful job with this. Well done! :smiley:
    Love your castle, @itguyinsc -- really well done. Builds that big make my eyes cross but yours is perfect!
    h2xmsbl]
    Sandraelle wrote: »
    Where the Wind Rises is a great house @suepea (and great name for the home too). Just looked at all your pictures and commented on your thread. Wow, you are so fast at building!

Thanks so much, @Sandraelle -- I was really pushing myself this time. I've been sooooooo slooooooow these day to finish a build. My goal was to get it done in a few hours but then I just couldn't stop. I won't be able to build for a couple of weeks so I wanted to contribute before I fell off the face of the earth.

h2xmsbl]