Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the next stuffpack of next quarter

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    shacoriashacoria Posts: 247 Member
    Llama Stuff
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    spotharris wrote: »
    It's kinda hard to think about what is left to do for stuffpacks. Bedroom pack seems likely, but I feel like bunk beds wouldn't be a BIG gameplay item, plus we got kids room stuff this year.

We've had

Party Theme (LPS)
    Patio/Outdoor Theme (PPS, RGS, BYS, half of MHS)
    Halloween (SS)
    Kitchen (CKS, half of MHS)
    Bedroom (KRS)

What I'd like to see:

Exercise stuff [new versions of existing workout stuff, and a new one(weights that you lay down and pick up) and a pull up bar, a statinonary bicycle, plus a patch that lets you go jogging together with someone]

Baby stuff [I would prefer this be mixed with a toddler stuffpack if they do come. But if they don't, I'd LOVE some new cribs and a patch that adds new interactions(like a changing table). New gameplay? Baby photo booth, set your baby up in different poses on a set(and change the background) and pick new outfits for them to pose in(some outfits in a patch, and more in the pack itself) plus 2 more variations of the changing table if its added in a patch.]

Modern Bathroom Stuff [I'd like some cool looking toilets. Gameplay objects? Ceiling Shower thats 4x4 with a drain on the floor(optional glass/wood walls) and a 4x4 bath with the option for 2 sims(along with a shower woohoo patch, and exclusive bath woohoo to the 4x4 bath in the pack)

Retro Living Stuff [New collectible: Records/Vinyls can be found by kids in trashcans/Teens-Elders in rocks/logs/fished up and can be played on the new record player. Each record gives your sim a different moodlet. Waterbeds(which can possibly pop during woohoo, and you see the bed sink when your sim gets on it)]

This is perfect bunk beds would be a major hit in TS4 even though it probably wouldn't change any gameplay. Just a couple of cute bunk beds would drive the community of Sims builders absolutely NUTS! I'd love it!
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    CharKittyBooCharKittyBoo Posts: 569 Member
    Katy Perry Patio Party Stuff

Love this idea btw! lol
    Family player we got toddlers...my life is complete 1/12/17 best. day. ever.
    7ZDKKOkt.png
    My Plum Family Tree
  • Options
    MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    shacoria wrote: »
    Llama Stuff

Yes, Baby Llama approves of this! :sunglasses:
  • Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    My guess: Bathroom Stuff.
    Premium content: A washing machine and a dryer.
    New lot type: Washing saloon.

That would fit perfectly with the City EP.

Seems too big for a Stuff Pack, but too small for any other type of pack, in my opinion.
    But I love the idea. I wish this would come along eventually.
  • Options
    PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    I would like to see a deviant stuff pack. We have all kinds of happy-making stuff.

I would like a whole deviant EP. This game is way too happy.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Options
    LittleRedRidingSimLittleRedRidingSim Posts: 122 Member
    I still dream about a weddings stuff pack ... we need some more wedding dresses ... flower girl outfits and wedding hair ... something to celebrate this special sims occasions ... hie :))) .... still holding out for it!!!
    g6e9pimv4c4c.png
  • Options
    Lomelindi7Lomelindi7 Posts: 1,339 Member
    I can't even make a guess on it. Their SPs have been so far out of left field that I've given up even trying to find a rhyme or reason to it. I'm convinced I will be shocked at whatever they announce
  • Options
    NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    To me it's either bedroom stuff, toddler stuff or something wild that no one asked for...
  • Options
    keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    To me it's either bedroom stuff, toddler stuff or something wild that no one asked for...

Bedroom stuff as in generic bedroom stuff? Or like a Mastersuite 2.0 with new lingerie and bathroom objects too?

I never picked up Mastersuite because I thought my parents would think it was a bit too sexual, so I'd like something like it again now that I'm a bit more grown up.
  • Options
    SugarshotzSugarshotz Posts: 35 Member
    I hope it`s toddler stuff.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Sugarshotz wrote: »
    I hope it`s toddler stuff.

me to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    I could definitely get behind either a bedroom, toddler, or wedding themed SP. :)
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    I think either pool party stuff or wedding stuff
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    SimSaraSimSara Posts: 534 Member
    I would like to see a deviant stuff pack. We have all kinds of happy-making stuff.

This is an awesome idea!
  • Options
    v12creatorv12creator Posts: 3,626 Member
    Dont judge me, but i think the game is really in need of some new model of swinsuit and underwear pieces..

you know...for science !
    jr73Y.gif

• Options
    SimplyobsessedSimplyobsessed Posts: 315 Member
    edited June 2017
    So far this year we've had the toddlers update and Parenthood so I think kids have had enough attention for now. I hope the next pack caters to those of us who enjoy other aspects of the game.

Since it is summer i'm expecting that to be the theme, it could focus on pools. I'm hoping for some good new items for builders that aren't modern, the Vampires GP was awesome for that.
  • Options
    gummybear0724gummybear0724 Posts: 1,146 Member
    Bedroom! Toddler stuff! Bathroom!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Wow this post was made last year but it's fitting for now. My prediction is A Summer Themed Stuffpack. Last July we got Backyard Stuff which included Summer Themed items like the waterslide,bird feeder,lemonade and windchimes.

Summer items in a newer pack could include pool slides,trampolines and possibly hammocks.
  • Options
    AlbaWaterhouseAlbaWaterhouse Posts: 3,953 Member
    I guess (and hope) it'll be some outdoorsy pack.
    Origin ID is: AlbaWaterhouse
    All my creations are CC free.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    Probably toddler stuff. But I'm still hoping for that dangerous stuff pack that lost the vote.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,232 Member
    edited July 2017
    I already know what will be the new content :
    • chair
    • armchair
    • sofa
    • table
    • end table

It's always the same objects in all the Stuff Packs even if it doesn't match to the theme like SP11 Fitness Stuff.
  • Options
    determigdetermig Posts: 75 Member
    We're probably getting something backyard-like pack. I hope for a sport stuff pack - would love football, soccer and baseball to return - my sim kids need something else to play with.
  • Options
    B_E2009B_E2009 Posts: 131 Member
    Bowling and Fitness Pack came as a surprise to me, so I wonder if it's going to be another activity. A football pack would make sense but I really hope they would release a toddler or teen stuff pack.