Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LEAKED FIRST EP3 SCREENSHOT!

Comments

• Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Those screenshots don't even look like TS4 sims, they look like something from one of the console or facebook versions.

I agree. Those screenshots don't look like a Sims game. They look like an sparkly Disney Princess mobile game for small children.
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Stdlr9 wrote: »
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Those screenshots don't even look like TS4 sims, they look like something from one of the console or facebook versions.

I agree. Those screenshots don't look like a Sims game. They look like an sparkly Disney Princess mobile game for small children.

Lol
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Looking at all these screen shots, I will just say.... gullible I guess. :o
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    edited September 2016
    Cinebar wrote: »

I remember the time when the backyard teaser was leak, and people thought it's just a fake mock-up and they actually didn't believe it was real, until EA announce the Backyard stuff....

it's not gullible it's manipulative.
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2016
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    I gotta say...this EP looks like absolute trash. The worst kind of apartments, tourists/cultural events, politics and basketball? Sorry but no. And it took an year to make? Just sad.

I guess the same was said about Get Together, so it's still too early to say that. Also, what do you mean by worst kind of apartments?

Get Together is still not a gem either. Doesn't have much content that is worth $40...I said it before and I will say it again...for the content it has, it is a gamepack at most.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • FluffusCanarusFluffusCanarus Posts: 103 Member
    LHw2Idj.png
    I'm dying right now

DvGfk4m.png

Arrrgggh I don't want to jump on the hype train, but I love this so much, especially the different cultures.

I just hope this EP isn't half-baked
    In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different.- Coco Chanel
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    OMG!!
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    JasonRMJ wrote: »
    Cinebar wrote: »

I remember the time when the backyard teaser was leak, and people thought it's just a fake mock-up and they actually didn't believe it was real, until EA announce the Backyard stuff....

it's not gullible it's manipulative.
    That was a bit different though, it was a listing from an official site or something like that. Like I don't doubt that City Life will be next because it showed on Brazil's official ratings list, but the fact that all these leaks are poor quality jpegs is a bit suspicious. I've seen lots of "leaks" for other games, and the low quality thing is really common to use for fake ones.

It could by all means be real, but I wouldn't say with 100% certainty that it is.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • PukingautotunePukingautotune Posts: 154 Member
    edited September 2016
    The concept sounds good, but it's highly likely that it's gonna disappoint. Just like the first 2 ep's; The trailers and all looked good, however the real gameplay got boring real quick.
    tumblr_nz9zidvExq1s2nj6io1_250.gif
  • argos93argos93 Posts: 66 Member
    The new expansion pack looks great! I wish it to be great <3
  • vqra45vqra45 Posts: 32 Member
    Hopefully this is true, because the hype is real!!
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    EA just needs to do an official annoucement, im dying over here lol
  • ChambersNChambersN Posts: 227 Member
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    mika wrote: »
    Someone asked SimGuruDaniel if it was legit and he responded with "lol", they're definitely leaking these pics themselves and screwing with us
    I'm not so sure about that because I remember one SimGuru saying that they love it when something like this is leaked because they get a big kick out of reading our responses on the leaked info.

I am 99,99999 % convinced that leaks are almost always intentional. I mean: look at how blurry the picture is. If a person was going to leak stuff illegally, why not send people a clear, visible picture? This is just to get the crowd riled up, and it certainly isn't new. Wag the dog, I'll keep saying it :D Also, read this http://www.techi.com/2015/04/are-leaks-becoming-the-new-free-publicity-stunt/ or this https://equityarcade.com/2016/05/04/uncharted-4-and-the-trend-of-leaks-for-publicity/

I think so to and that recent penthouse pic was just leaked too. I think their about to announce it.

what penthouse pic?!?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2016
    SimTrippy wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    mika wrote: »
    Someone asked SimGuruDaniel if it was legit and he responded with "lol", they're definitely leaking these pics themselves and screwing with us
    I'm not so sure about that because I remember one SimGuru saying that they love it when something like this is leaked because they get a big kick out of reading our responses on the leaked info.

I am 99,99999 % convinced that leaks are almost always intentional. I mean: look at how blurry the picture is. If a person was going to leak stuff illegally, why not send people a clear, visible picture? This is just to get the crowd riled up, and it certainly isn't new. Wag the dog, I'll keep saying it :D Also, read this http://www.techi.com/2015/04/are-leaks-becoming-the-new-free-publicity-stunt/ or this https://equityarcade.com/2016/05/04/uncharted-4-and-the-trend-of-leaks-for-publicity/

I think so to and that recent penthouse pic was just leaked too. I think their about to announce it.

what penthouse pic?!?

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/898615/new-leak-penthouse-lot-teaser/p1
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • kailayykailayy Posts: 678 Member
    I just really hope we get TS2 style apartments and not TS3. :s
    And also loving how people are already bashing it without there being an official announcement or seeing what's in it.
    Really doubt you can guess everything that's in from a couple leaks.
    f83dfb1c9b73678c25af9b6044949efa.gif
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

There was nothing realistic about Late Night at all.
    Which is reflected in the fan reviews on Metacritic which gave it a 52/100.

Hey @jackjack_k

If you're going to pretend that Metacritic scores mean anything, then you'll be glad to know that your beloved Sims 4 Base Game has a 39/100 average. Sims 3 has a 76/100

Sims 3 still sucks. I mean yeah the Sims 4 fails in multiple places but nothing compares to the Sims 3 that is dull in both visuals and playability. Sims 2 is still where it's at.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    I know it's a screenshot but it looks so....underwhelming. The clothes, the hair, just look blah. The woman looks like she has a costume on instead of authentic Indian garb. Once again instead of core gameplay it looks like were getting more activities, like basketball, and a possible rabbit hole'ish career.
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    jackjack_k wrote: »

There was nothing realistic about Late Night at all.
    Which is reflected in the fan reviews on Metacritic which gave it a 52/100.

Hey @jackjack_k

If you're going to pretend that Metacritic scores mean anything, then you'll be glad to know that your beloved Sims 4 Base Game has a 39/100 average. Sims 3 has a 76/100

Sims 3 still plum. I mean yeah the Sims 4 fails in multiple places but nothing compares to the Sims 3 that is dull in both visuals and playability. Sims 2 is still where it's at.

Then you'll be glad to know that Sims 2 has an 88/100 average.
    Figures I do not see a single Vampire in there, go figure, Blah!!
    The survey shows that vampires are not planned for the City EP. They will indeed come in the Supernatural EP. If they continue to follow the survey as exactly as in the past, Fame and Supernatural will be the next EPs after City Life.

A supernatural EP wasn't even on the survey unfortunately, their thinking more superheroes this time which is the corniest thing in the world for sims. Smh.
  • DavidMak89DavidMak89 Posts: 105 Member
    well....the ep3 is ruined by someone's incompetent.....on developing...
  • PrincessVeePrincessVee Posts: 1,787 Member
    Jerrello wrote: »
    The survey shows that vampires are not planned for the City EP. They will indeed come in the Supernatural EP. If they continue to follow the survey as exactly as in the past, Fame and Supernatural will be the next EPs after City Life.

A supernatural EP wasn't even on the survey unfortunately, their thinking more superheroes this time which is the corniest thing in the world for sims. Smh.
    Both supernatural and superheros were on the survey. And I would actually love a superhero EP if we could also be villains like joker, or antiheros like deadpool.
    Intel i7-6700HQ; nvidia gtx970m 3 gb; 1tb HHD and 256gb SSD; my drivers are always up to date.

• Mikado-chanMikado-chan Posts: 108 Member
    Sims 3 still plum. I mean yeah the Sims 4 fails in multiple places but nothing compares to the Sims 3 that is dull in both visuals and playability. Sims 2 is still where it's at.

*pushes Disagree button*
    Jerrello wrote: »

Both supernatural and superheros were on the survey. And I would actually love a superhero EP if we could also be villains like joker, or antiheros like deadpool.

Supernaturals such as vampires, witches, werewolves, and fairies were in fact never on the official survey. Superheroes were however.

Here is a link: http://simsvip.com/2015/08/08/the-sims-4-new-expansion-pack-survey-released/
  • boyinflorida21boyinflorida21 Posts: 477 Member
    Sims 4 is not like any other sims game. So why compare it to the rest of them. The ep looks cool to me. But we don't know everything about it yet so why judge it.