Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spitfire - an interactive story - EP2 and POLL 2 released!

12346...Next

Comments

• WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Things are certainly getting intense. I get the feeling it's one of those cosmic balances at work. If you save a life someone has to die it's just easier to handle when you don't know who it is. Or my other theory is that since Kori from raindrop has her ability both can't be in use at the same time or their powers come from the same source who might be tired after using it three times.
  • TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    @WitcHazard
    i don't want to give any spoilers away for either story, but i can confirm that the "power" comes from a similar "source". however, neither one of them impact each other and while i think it'd be great fun to see all the theories you guys would have about how their powers could directly impact in that particular way, i don't want to lead anyone to believe that kori's power takes away the chance for milo to use her own, as it may influence people who are reading both stories heavily to believe that milo must be "wicked conservative" with her powers. :)

again, not giving away too many hardcore spoilers there, and not trying to influence anyone, but i think we'd all be equally exhausted trying to keep a tally of how much both girls use their powers. plus, it'd be unfair to voters / readers of only Spitfire if i tied them together that heavily, hahah.
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    I'm not so sure I trust Astro either xD. I'm honestly wondering now though if maybe he has some power he doesn't know about..possibly the kiss? Since Loris sister was shot basically at the same time. Hmm...things are definitely getting interesting!
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Maybe together they could be like, super-powerful? Go Back and stop time, being able to think about something with the time stopped, or going back and ré-do Things! Like hoding hands?Anime style? :D I wonder who give this things...looking foard to the awnser! :D
    @Sourocha
    i would definitely love to bring some sort of interaction between kori and milo regarding their powers, honestly, but i'm not sure how to do it just yet and i would have to align the stories perfectly for it to work, hahah

@NShippudenFan
    i agree that things are definitely going to be picking up for poor milo, hahah
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I don't necessarily think Astro is a bad guy, but I can't trust him right now.
    @everyone
    so, as i'm sure all have noticed, i disappeared off the face of the planet. unfortunately, between college and some personal trouble going on in my life currently with myself and my immediate family, i'm going to put the academy and get a clue on hiatus until further notice. spitfire will be posted at a much slower rate, as well. i hope everyone can understand stay patient. <3
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Take as long as you need to get back on track. The worst thing you could do is force yourself to write because you wouldn't be able to enjoy it then.
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    Going to cometn here, And I hope is valid for every other story, you can take your time! Quality is better than quantity. ;)
    hey everyone, came around to check up on the forum and let you all know that while my interactive stories are still on hiatus, i will be randomly updating non-interactive ones for awhile. my drama has been solved, and my schoolwork is going well, but i just need some time away from the forums for now still. i'm hoping to bring these stories back into action by next friday, at the latest. thanks so much for your understanding and patience. :)
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    We understand take you're time