Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have u ever get scared from sims !!

Yeah i know this is sound crazy.
Who could feel that in game all about family and love?! . But seriously ,sometimes when i play sims alone at the night ,when all my family sleep , i start to see their reaction and behave in diffrent way.
Actully i had scary moments from sims2 and 3 more than 4.
But lets talk about sims4 .
- Have you ever get scared from sims (if yes)
Please share us ur moment and if u have pic thats will be awesome.

Im going to start first..
-sometimes i get scared from instant angry mood music. specially when i wear headphones .Also , when my sims wakeup and get stand next their bed with big smile and do nothing ..only smile .
And The most creapy moment i had it with my sims happened when i click "pause" icon to stop the game but one of my sims still talk few words before completely stop !!!!!!!!!!
What about u guys?!
rbjwwn.jpg

Comments

• Options
    sa1azsa1az Posts: 47 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    I get scared from your profile avatar.

LooL i was not expecting that but good one :D
    rbjwwn.jpg
  • Options
    EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    Hmm...the random music when your sims mood changes is a bit creepy...
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    edited September 2016
    I get scared by the amount of . you put in your thread.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    EpochismEpochism Posts: 411 Member
    ANNAPTX wrote: »
    Sims 2..the burglar music creeped me out when I played late at night... :#

Oh, yeah ;v;
  • Options
    HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    When a sims dies the music is so sudden and the camera switches so quickly that I usually have a momentary freak out. :#
    aSE16f8.gif
  • Options
    sa1azsa1az Posts: 47 Member
    ANNAPTX wrote: »
    Sims 2..the burglar music creeped me out when I played late at night... :#

Thats right , when i was kid . I hate the night when it comes to my sims Neighborhood because of burglar
    Wyrren wrote: »
    sims3... the kraken. Scared the plum out of me the first time it swam past the boat.

tds5Oac.jpg

woow !!! :)
    I didnt buy this EP . it looks really creepy ! , can you do some interaction with kraken?!
    When a sims dies the music is so sudden and the camera switches so quickly that I usually have a momentary freak out. :#
    Epochism wrote: »
    Hmm...the random music when your sims mood changes is a bit creepy...

Oooh thanks my friend ♡♡♡
    Now i feel good , i thought im the only one who could get scared from game like sims. :)

rbjwwn.jpg
  • Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Honestly Grimmy from TS2 gave me nightmares. (Probably why I tried to keep my sims from dying XD)
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    KelleygirlKelleygirl Posts: 599 Member
    The mummy in TS3 from world adventures scared me every time, even though I knew it was there.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,566 Member
    sims3... the kraken. Scared the plum out of me the first time it swam past the boat.

tds5Oac.jpg

Ooh, thanks for sharing that picture. I never once saw a Kraken in the game. shudders.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    It used to make me jump sometimes in TS3 when there was suddenly thunder. I loved listening to the storms.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    During the sims 3 when you'd pause sometimes theyd keep moving their heads for a few seconds. It didnt terrify me but it made me have a few nightmares for some reason.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    FurSimsOfficialFurSimsOfficial Posts: 2,362 Member

tds5Oac.jpg

jezus! with all the fog and misty background... I get the chills over here. TS4 does not scare me, cause its a childgame. Older games did however have that factor that it could make me scared and thats a good sign.

Thnx for this amazing pic :D
  • Options
    siennaSTARsiennaSTAR Posts: 739 Member
    The getting electrocuted to death music is scary. As is the dazed music. I think it's partially because you hear it not very often. Death by embarrassment music is also very jarring. All of these remind me of the days in Sims 1 when the music was terrifying, like the fire or burglary.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    edited September 2016
    Yes. Mine isn't entirely Sim related but it was the first time I have ever heard the creepy death music from TS1.

My daughter was about two years old and was really sick with bronchitis. She was just a few feet away from me because I was monitoring her fever and breathing for incase it either were to worsen to require hospital visit. I was a checking her temp every ten minutes and even set the timer on the stove to make sure I didn't go any longer then that. So here I was playing the original Sims, in the dark with the sound down just low enough that I could hear my daughter over the game but still hear the game. I had just sat back down from taking her temp when a few minutes later the sound of my daughter's heavy sickly breathing stopped. My first thought was "OMG she stopped breathing." Just as I pushed my chair back to go check on her, the death music came from the game because my Sim had died. So I freaked even more. Turns out she didn't stop breathing but her fever had finally broken and if I would have waited the full ten minutes she would have been covered in sweat. My daughter was fine but I had experienced death for the first within my game.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member

tds5Oac.jpg

Man that makes me want to load up IP again.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    sa1az wrote: »
    What about u guys?!

LOL Yes, The Sims 2 era. I'll never forget it, and it only happened once that I ever saw in game. I had two friends over. I was showing them the Sims 2 - so they're watching me play the game. We loaded the Goth household. LOL Mortimer was washing dishes and a ghost popped it's head and did this scary thing with his hands and scared the heck out of Moritmer! LOL The plate flew in the air and broke on the floor. Scared all of us in the room. I had been playing like over 1 year I think at that time and never saw it happen before, and to date I've never seen it again. However, I did have a cemetery lot in the Sims 2 where I sent all my Sims. I think it was an option the team had thrown us to have cemeteries if we wanted them by "send urn to lot" or be able to move them... either case, I made a cemetery in my game because the "keep them on the generation lot" thing wasn't working for me. I was terrified of that stuff as a kid, so last thing I wanted was that to happen was that stuff. Doesn't bother me now, but back then, absolutely. I've yet to really loose too many Sims in Sims 3 yet collectively so it's not been a big deal.

• Options
    DarkAmaranth1966DarkAmaranth1966 Posts: 13,416 Member
    Only when the power goes out an my generator is out of fuel so, I can't play The Sims, then, I get scared. :P
    Life is what you make it so, make it good.
  • Options
    AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    I remember when I first played TS3 and I was probably about 8 and my family had got robbed. The creepy music started playing and I shut down my laptop, crying my eyes out in absolute fear. I even started saying I wanted to burn TS3 disc. My siblings most of thought I was crazy.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    You know what scares me.....the lighting.....it happens often but not often enough to not jump when it happens. One moment your hanging out with your Sims and the next lighting hits the lot with a loud "BANG"
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    I get scared from your profile avatar.
    Boo! Not fair!
    I would have got in trouble for saying that.
    However, I totally agree.
  • Options
    ErinErin Posts: 641 Member
    The only time I have gotten scared was I was playing Sims 2 once and a storm was going on both in game and in real life and at the same time in the game and out a huge crack of lighting and loud thunder rolled through and I nearly fainted. :D
    670?cb=20130818204250
    "Because now it's the fans out there that are entertaining us, the developers, with their creations!" - Will Wright