Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It is September 2nd

ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
So, here we are, 2 years after release.
Any plans?

ETA:
My post above was directed at the players of the game. It's pretty clear people here thought I was asking EA if they had plans since that's where this thread seems to have gone.
wz3Vdbh.jpg
Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
Post edited by ladybreid on

Comments

• PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Well where I am at, I am also in the time zone as EA and we still have two more hours to go....LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Yes, its already well into the morning of the 2nd here in England, but EA is behind us.
    Yep as much as I hate to admit it the United States is behind in more ways than one. (c:

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • YungGigiYungGigi Posts: 1,083 Member
    Yep as much as I hate to admit it the United States is behind in more ways than one. (c:

Rude
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Yes, its already well into the morning of the 2nd here in England, but EA is behind us.
    Well into the morning? It's not even 8am yet, I just woke up! :D

So, do you think anything exciting will happen today for its 2nd birthday? Maybe some 2 yr old sims will explode into the game, that would be pretty awesome. Or maybe we'll get flying pigs ha ha.
  • Ravager619Ravager619 Posts: 3,738 Member
    It's just past midnight here on the West Coast. I'm off to bed, but I updated my game a few minutes ago. Sometime this weekend, maybe even tonight, I'm going to resume one of my old saves.
    "That person who helps others simply because it should or must be done, and because it is the right thing to do, is indeed without a doubt, a real superhero." - Stan Lee
  • cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    Oh , wow. It's 2 am at my house and I'm reading that the game is 2 yrs. old now - cool. I had no idea because I have no idea when it came out to begin with , I don't usually keep track of that sort of thing.
    YungGigi wrote: »

Rude

He lives in the states , as do I , it's not an un - true statement. It might not be something to say here BUT , not rude.

So, do you think anything exciting will happen today for its 2nd birthday? Maybe some 2 yr old sims will explode into the game, that would be pretty awesome. Or maybe we'll get flying pigs ha ha.

Oh , that would be nice , an anniversary thing. I'm not gonna hold my breath , but.....
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'm busy today.
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
    cyncla wrote: »
    Oh , wow. It's 2 am at my house and I'm reading that the game is 2 yrs. old now - cool. I had no idea because I have no idea when it came out to begin with , I don't usually keep track of that sort of thing.
    YungGigi wrote: »

Rude

He lives in the states , as do I , it's not an un - true statement. It might not be something to say here BUT , not rude.

Oh , that would be nice , an anniversary thing. I'm not gonna hold my breath , but.....

I am actually a she, and is it sad but true thing. Unfortunately the citizens can only do so much to improve the sad truth. The teachers of the school district my daughter attends actually went on strike last year in hopes to try and improve the educational system which is in great need. The other two districts were about to follow their lead but the school boards decided to just meet their demand to avoid more strikes.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • NeonHighwaysNeonHighways Posts: 1,508 Member
    I'll be waiting... Hopefully something good will come out today! Last year they showed the trailer of a pack, can't remember which one though...
  • BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    Any plans?

sleep, then work tonight. B)
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    Maybe some 2 yr old sims will explode into the game, that would be pretty awesome. Or maybe we'll get flying pigs ha ha.

You know, if they did I might have a heart attack with excitement, but I'm not going to get my hopes up for anything, only to have them crushed. :D
  • LunaNovaLunaNova Posts: 1,239 Member
    I'll be waiting... Hopefully something good will come out today! Last year they showed the trailer of a pack, can't remember which one though...

Its a saturday, so maybe we wont see anything till monday? i'd like to see more analytics on the game? like most used objects, how loyal sims are. Maybe how many transgender sims have been made since the release?

I mean i'd love to see a trailer! But who knows XD
    tumblr_ox7j4tmNjd1wqkiw6o1_1280.png
    //Sims Tumblr Here-MoonPhase Simblr//Berry Sims Here- MoonBerry Sims//
    Let me make you a cute forum avatar [Closed right noww!! will re-open closer to cats and dogs!] //
  • SkobeeSkobee Posts: 2,864 Member
    Nope. Yesterday I had such a busy day so i'm going to relax. :blush:
    Origin ID - RosyAngelina
  • rodneyclintrodneyclint Posts: 496 Member
    Idk why, but this took me here...

October2.gif
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    Any plans?

Building a community pool lot in TS3! lol
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    LunaNova wrote: »

Its a saturday, so maybe we wont see anything till monday? i'd like to see more analytics on the game? like most used objects, how loyal sims are. Maybe how many transgender sims have been made since the release?

I mean i'd love to see a trailer! But who knows XD

It's Friday?
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    Dont go nuts NZ the excitement moght be to much :p
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Well happy birthday to TS4!

Now I plan to do what I did two years ago today, play TS3! >:)

I cannot believe that the past two years have gone by so quickly though. It seems like only yesterday when players where asking for toddlers, cars and the option to edit neighbourhoods ;)

Have a great day anyway!

Happy Simming!

best_happy_birthday_design_elements_vector_set_524004.jpg
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Happy Birthday to The Sims 4 :D

Cake_for_two_year_old.13925041_large.jpg
  • lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    the sims 4 is a toddler :o
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    lejoninna wrote: »
    the sims 4 is a toddler :o

Well I guess that ironic humour has always been a good part of The Sims ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    edited September 2016
    Well, my plans now include baking a cake once I saw EmmaVane's post! It's Friday, a holiday weekend and I haven't had cake for a month. Sounds like a good time to indulge. As far as celebrating TS4's birthday? That depends on if we get any news or a surprise from EA. B)
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Maybe some Guild Wars 2, maybe some TS3 (my wealthy single mom, her adopted sons, and the cat). Before that, it's worktime!
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited September 2016
    well, my plans start's the 5th of Sept....it's my 24th anniversary...i'll be going to the smoky's for 3 nights...i'm so taking my laptop so i can play my TS4...when there isn't nothing to do...it'll be me and my honey... <3

then on the 15th of Sept is my Birthday...