Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,010 Member
    I had already read everyone's latest updates, but hadn't commented recently. So ...

@earthgirl I like the polka dotted plumbot.

@rachcook1991 Hi there! Nice to see you participating in the thread.

@msbeckycat I guess you have your new computer now. I saw a photo of your Pimentel family on the old Sims 3 site today.

@tesarily Fun idea to have Pokemon inspired sims.

@TadOlson I see your sims use the telescope. I am so afraid of my sims using it now because of male alien abductions. I hate them getting pregnant. But I miss using telescopes. I might start again and just do the cheat that removes the "Weight Gain" moodlet if it shows up. It will feel weird to do that, but I'll just pretend the condition was an anomaly. ...I liked your idea about having the work shifts suspended because of winter. ...And it looks like the Garden House has a great selection of spawners now.

@venusdemilosims I was interested to see that Kaydence quit the show. All her reasons made sense. I hope Skylar also makes some decisions about her life too. ...That's neat that Kyle the firefighter put out the fire. ...Very nice wedding announcement and lovely wedding. Congrats to Sage and Kyle! ...The Heilmans look like they're having fun on their honeymoon--except for the paparazzi and the plasma nectar. ...Kaydence being a good actress because she can physically visit places she reads about is a cool idea. ...And I wonder what she has in mind to write for the character Alexa!

@Silverofdreams30 I liked your picture of Misty in the misty rain! All of your pet screenshots are great. Loved the one with Thunder peeking around the stall door! And that little Bogey is so adorable. ...I see that Eve is beginning to wish for human (male?) company!

@Zabeth0 Rafael's dream/memory was awesome! So cool how it tied into his beginning to breathe again as a human. ...I'm glad Tristan is safe for now, but there's more trouble ahead, I'm sure. ...I'm happy to see Deedee and Zelda seem to be communicating. And now Zelda and Rafael are going to attempt a honeymoon! I hope that goes ok.

@wolfkomoki1 I enjoyed watching your video. Realistic dialogue. And the music was a nice touch.

@dreamerz13 Good luck with your old laptop. Hope you can spring for a new one soon. I've been lurking a lot lately too. Too much RL stuff happening.

@jillbg It was nice seeing a younger Granny even though her old love is now gone.

@wrenstales That's a great idea to have a library just for paranormals. Recommended.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @zabeth0 Read your update and will comment later - it was great! :D
    About the homeowners association - testingCheatsEnabled true - RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings [on|off] (do not enter [on|off]. Choose on or off to enter at the end of code text)

This would let you do basically whatever you want on a lot (comes in handy in Bridgeport too...)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @venusdemilosims -I love finding old things I thought I'd lost.That's like when I got my old Sims 2 folder over and made it work with TS2UC.
    @wrenstales -Great update!That lot looks great.
    @lanlyn -I can just disallow pregnancies at the sim level in story progression.The work shifts being suspended was because it wasn't very safe for sims to travel very far to work.Garden House got upgraded along with the market in Deery Meadows.
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Winter-1847.
    Davis and Lacey Bell were up so early that mid winter morning that it was still dark out as they got ready for the day.
    28655761043_b37d411dcb.jpg
    Lacey ate some of the leftover pancakes for breakfast without noticing that they were going bad.
    28655752423_386259e195.jpg
    Davis ate while Lacey was getting ready and she also failed to notice tha pancakes were bad.
    28653966904_74ce9140a8.jpg
    They both spent time tending the daily chores and studying gardening skill on the iPads.
    28653960634_e87d794d8d.jpg
    Davis played an online social game while Lacey played with Cappy.
    28653953714_18f7f062c1.jpg
    They were both writing as it got dark out and stopped at 8PM to get ready for bed.
    28653945524_8532e8147b.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited August 2016
    @lanlyn Yep, Kaydence is a good actress for two reasons - first one is plain genetics. Her dad (before he left showbiz) maxed out the acting career and won every award possible. She basically couldn't help herself. The other reason is she's figured out how to max out her potential as an actress by assuming the roles of her characters and physically visiting their haunts, etc. The plasma nectar thing puzzles me too. I'm wondering why Sage is able to drink it without getting sick. She has no vampire bloodline anywhere.

@Zabeth0 Yep, one thing that comes across with Sage Heilman, she seems to be very self-aware. She seems to know what she's dealing with, as far as her family genetics are concerned. It's like in real life, if you know you carry a gene for a specific disease, you want to try to avoid it as much as possible. She knows she carries the gene for burglar catching. She doesn't 'express' that gene because of the 'Good' trait (which is ironic, actually, because apparently 'good' sims are more inclined to let criminals go). She knows that she is more likely to bear a Sierra than she is to bear a Sawyer, especially when Kyle's genes are added in. Before more Jolina-Plumbs are added to this toxic family, I think she just wants to take her time.

@TadOlson Nice update. I see the plants are growing despite there being snow on the ground. Yeah, finding those old videos are a hoot sometimes.

ZMpOBYE.jpg

Sage Heilman, oldest daughter of famed adventurer Savannah Jolina-Plumb and former professional athlete Andy, was at first glance an unlikely candidate for the Champs Les Sims baseball scavenger hunt. She wasn't athletic like her professional athlete younger sister, nor was she in the military like her older brother and sister-in-law. She had inherited her mother and grandmother's artistic genes, and she'd enjoyed spending time gardening.
    But Sage Heilman may have looked the part of a wallflower, but a wallflower she was not. A youth spent riding horses and nature hiking in the hills of Hidden Springs, in combination with the genetics of a former pro athlete dad, had left her in decent physical shape herself. She only rode competitively for a brief period, but mostly rode for enjoyment.

O0yLqzP.jpg

Indeed, the newly minted Mrs. H was on her honeymoon with her college sweetheart, Kyle. They'd spent the previous two days visiting the nectary and the art museum. So now, what were they doing in the bottom of a cave behind the nectary in search of a common throwing object?

bJdEVWQ.jpg

When Kyle and Sage walked inside the cave, they looked at each other and wondered if, indeed, Berthe Girard had the wrong people.

LKSWm1k.jpg

Before they ventured forth, Kyle gave his new bride a reassuring hug.

p4w1UTV.jpg

They split up to do the puzzles. Kyle stepped on the plank, while Sage, who had more athletic skill due to her years spent riding horses in the hills of Hidden Springs, handled the debris piles.

F7l3Guc.jpg

Sage located a marble heart-shaped keystone and took a deep breath. Mom told me about these, she remembered, now how is this supposed to go?

S8ReIB4.jpg

Looking up at the keystone hole, Sage fit the keystone in, and she heard something click off in the distance.

kF5zKu3.jpg

As Sage dug her hand in a hole, she heard Kyle yawn in exhaustion behind her. It became apparent that they would need to find somewhere to sleep for the night.

Tp77q1S.jpg

Luckily, Sage remembered that she had bought a tent from Berthe earlier, so she found a spot to place it. She and Kyle slept there that night.

-To be continued -
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    @venusdemilosims I'm glad you're back home again. I went through about the same thing as you did a while ago, when I lost my biological father. I couldn't go to the funeral, as I was 8 months pregnant. So my mother and stepdad went. I'm my biological father's only child, but wasn't mentioned in the speech, and the woman he lived with proudly announced that they had got married only a week before he passed away in cancer. That was a blow under the belt, as he always had told me that he would never get married if it wasn't to my mother... Complicated.

Back to fiction - it's so much safer than the real world! Sage and Kyle are so cute together on honeymoon. Was it plasmafruit in the nectar she made? Maybe that's why she could drink it? Mystery... I like how they do the puzzle together, and I'm sure they'll find the ball and more exciting things too... :) Maybe she'll get pregnant in the tomb?
    Kadence is excellent doing her evil thing as Alexa! :D Can't wait to see if Skylar will accept to shoulder a role in the TV series... :o

@lanlyn I'm planning on taking some pics, telling Granny's story. And Shasta's. But that will be later... :#

@TadOlson Cool updates from Oak Leaf! :) Good to see they've got some fresh vegetables growing inside. My sims throw up all over the place when they eat spoiled food, but yours seem to be used to it. It was hard times, not only with blizzards and floodings... :o

@Zabeth0 Awesome pics of Raphael pillow fighting and taking a selfie! :)

I'm happy Zelda got home unscathed. :) I think she's a little mean and uppity with her sister, though. "What are you going to do to a problem, lecture it to death?" lol! Deedee might not be as powerful as Zelda, but she's got a good heart, and she is keeping an eye on her, helping her in the ways she can. So it was good to see Zelda laugh with her sister again, enjoying her new exotic last name. :) Everybody's not as lucky as she is - it's good you can keep your own name sometimes... :s

I can image how surprised Raphael will be when he wakes up by her side in bed. He'll probably think it was all a bad dream... She must really have been terrified for a fleeting moment, when she thought he was coming at her as a vampire again. It will probably play in the back of her mind like her past with the bars... :#

I hope he'll go along with his wife's plans going somewhere to the tropics, and doesn't start asking himself too many questions. "They could do exotic human things like drive around in a car!" Yeah, who needs old fashion stuff like teleporting anyway? :p Raphael deserves relaxing somewhere without snow, and Zelda does too. Especially after struggling with layers upon layers of complicated clothing, she'll enjoy getting down to business without having to solve annoying clothes puzzles. ;) But it's a pity it's a honeymoon and they are supposed to be alone, maybe you could send Deedee somewhere nice? She's also in need of a vacation...

So, the mystery remains - will he keep his glasses on while swimming!?! B)
    NymlADp.jpg
    edited August 2016
    @jillbg There are a lot worse things I could be doing at this time than playing a video game... let's just leave it at that. ;)
    Anyway, Sage didn't have any plasma fruit in the nectar she made - the plasma fruit was in the nectar she and Kyle tasted! Kyle got sick, she didn't.
    Sage getting pregnant in the tomb would probably be in keeping with her family history, right? ;)
    So why is Kaydence so good at pretending to be so bad? Lol Will Skylar take the part even though she actually wants to be a singer?
    Oops I forgot to mention @jillbg that Savannah got pregnant with Sage while on an expedition in Shang Simla, and she was so sick during that pregnancy that she gave up adventuring.

I spent a little time in Riverview a few days ago. For those who missed my posts in the What Happened Today thread, here are the links to my blog with those updates. I'll be sharing a few things on Twinbrook next.

Renovations in Riverview

al5QNFbayIeY_n8GKqIirFxZ0tTov23cW5KQBxBE-KV9wxpVhfemn_HcCj_V3ht5jwTNAn1pM0WgVx7sY3WPdZvuCiL0zC6tPzos1uznQ243x3ULwTC23RqX_Mo3oJAx8Z5Xxi-k5dtGVKr_kOmtmFERqxGfAhPAZMfviwd-8WBIeHlNIw69jw95B1KWSne3Q8k48Z5ruI9k5Y_BOTR6yAq7T-sRLzMvmiaNrv2B0YNyvwEXVJHEZVHUbiueCfbxyLO5bY__qAvhAUK71pPy9X_l_LMgEwrTSXDaTUYOSrY-fVCo3gn8G9Kucwtjgrusi_eNSj5wY9_kzTHdGElCQAH5uySjRy10_-HfUmv1ajR19R7xm8rMkrNThhNovOVnMDid3VK25VpNZebC2UpkH9eu5KZge_erbr9BtQJW9FtNKjvqPXiwJR7-QU4nNpp_NnwUzWrDf9Q_dFIPL0SaE9KA26dIRhQZp4YlzE660_9Q_yAn3yBORCdy9MKF_Ik1CzK9Y92y0ZaP0BZZ3opJUketjghy9uWZ3arBT9HopUNFB0cltPf5dZ_nW3SXNylH9YZHuPg2MKY-P2kaIDyAJ-U_tALV5e-j=w1440-h896-no

No More Roy: Checking In

vN_G-Z5i0-fvdnAFcNr0fCKDCWKZojivSGlGHoK5Yihx6qKaw1SBXoZrzU6PrIGmYcXZzjOQ6MeXfy-9Ifpsgge_n760mBUYG3E0HOqrrwlrs15OksvwYlrHYlTy8Ysj2t_D5noyE3Rjd4iCsv01fMKoHhopWxTtZusAtUQA1VNhZPqFRkhDQ0txACXA0l7UXvPrYATjk_WDzF8gIBsf3dL50z1WL5jSxMWsl3S12N1ojgZAZByuWw4tP8gNyTDKDiK_Ej4TIkSk4mxVMOBW5OiI7lTy6jO_9EjZlfRl-nn-hnEEdIAuxjHUdkJn-NKqUxf7eMiKHfxpBBQ_6Yk1DgTsx0apq4QY07ZpVGjsZPdVJJFn1C15_pOatfFT7rVEipBC70hRhzWno5G36fdg5m0r9qv7kpy2ljF3b4Dy3xz89LXSzx0NqYM1j_x0OPjM_EnNJOKM4A17Zn0IOZMLmusyWw43aVNVf31pOXbqPEjwg8I6qKf5tijDsNL7EzCisxz6tWrLl30mkE4jgla4hk7fM9p1dt0lClvfr0KJOxLGSFbxUuxFtzyVZdX8sh3kMKXFdy3Ej7sfV2bd7hdjOp9F_lyON2AAWDyeckAO7RW3lJhFLQ=w1440-h896-no
    @venusdemilosims -It's really just thick frost and they're using planters with soil rugs to grow things.It looks like 1847 is a dry winter and they might be getting into a drought.Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.I give my sims the slob trait which means they don't get sick from eating spoiled food.They got blizzards,floods,fires,droughts,twisters and grasshoppers eating their crops.
    @lanlyn -Great pictures!
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Winter-1847.
    Davis and Lacey Bell were both up and getting ready for the day early.
    28684434723_4c477479b5.jpg
    They both started studying fishing skill on their iPads after tending to the chores and kept it up until noon.
    28684423283_5d39e63aa0.jpg
    They spent a few hours getting ready for work and left at 2PM.
    28684419893_ca1746dd91.jpg
    Cappy was running around while they were at work and got tired out enough to get to bed soon after they got back.
    29271273116_a4cb01e6de.jpg
    They spent tow hours getting ready for bed after work and were in bed by 8PM.
    28682765334_d6a19d9459.jpg
  • ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited August 2016
    Because of work & Forza that I barely got back to The Sims recently in the past few days. Meaning a month off in terms. You can blame Forza for that since I'm addicted to liveries designs that I produce.

Since I can't show pics since it would be non-Sims as you can view the links instead.

http://s609.photobucket.com/user/japan1fan/media/Huracan_zpstlcpvspf.jpg.html
    http://s609.photobucket.com/user/japan1fan/media/LaFerrari_zpshytrhbb3.jpg.html
    http://s609.photobucket.com/user/japan1fan/media/RCF_zpsz79t2drc.jpg.html
    http://s609.photobucket.com/user/japan1fan/media/430S_zpsw7hxvwie.jpg.html
    http://s609.photobucket.com/user/japan1fan/media/599GTO_zps9frcohtf.jpg.html

If you view these images, then you can tell how I'm able to transfer my skills of building houses to designing liveries for these cars especially creating those real life companies logos from scratch. :wink:

Hopefully I'll post pics of Sims 3 soon since it was last November that I last post in this thread meaning moving on forward & try again!

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @venusdemilosims sorry you had a tough day hugs, nice pic of sebastian.

@lanlyn she snot really rolled a wish to meet someone yet but I let her go out to meet some human friends aswell,
    thank you I try my best getting ncie screenshots.

@Zabeth0 yeah he were just out having fun in police attire lol

I still have not played sim yet nice with breaks sometimes.
    edited August 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 Thanks :) It's actually a video, you're supposed to click on the pic...
    @ddsims3world Good to see you again.
    @lanlyn Love that spiral staircase!

bCWxZ98.jpg

Sage Heilman was first out of the tent. She surveyed her surroundings and took a deep breath.

4D8bvPS.jpg

Feeling a little peckish, she took a dried morsel from her backpack and ate it. I remember Mom telling us about these rations, she thought.

ZMpOBYE.jpg

Sage walked slightly ahead of Kyle when she heard him stirring behind her.

dpSn6la.jpg

Sure enough, a couple of hours later, Kyle emerged from the tent. He immediately packed it up.

B1VGBMn.jpg

Sage ended up having to pull a statue in place...

LXsw69z.jpg

...while Kyle tacked another debris pile.

qZ2muhC.jpg

Once they reached the last room, the Heilmans split up again, this time to collect loot around the maze.

YsjCwNv.jpg

Suddenly the door slammed behind Sage. "This must be the baseball, right?" she thought as she saw the glistening object sitting on a raised platform.

Here are 3 updates for my Twinbrook game featuring Di Riddle and Dudley Racket, plus pets! The links below take you directly to the stories on my blog.

01-11. The family moves to the "Now and Then" manor.
    Link: Di and Dudley Make a Move

NQfoI_Eip7zPSSyruHcz4bupWbGKcSUaNpsvqskAPuq75uH_e7HVAyZiHPu0KOEHHMNguehY9JDFfjpyet5kgPqxFdCrFopnkFEJY001O_9MFXsaSnICOlgrKbi1YfBsVdb035dAm8QU4zQ8_u7YGMMTnkRl2ATNgPiy5CbMRkFLOWlDB9MaiEF2Otv6KS0jvEVh-7HFAWyBF80lXHJ4-zhNPBizrFTs9uraoGUynbc7H-ENPHbC-iBTsibXyzMEcNNP5Ek8M4ImqHMSYwKzHyQV9wUgzWi3qIlyv1zJ-aA8hIW8e0-apn3RHeiNsrBeCkFjGDuHHWbUltRm8t6OE8aWzrLWtiVU8gJsKP1bBkiPDp-Ot0UDIo9uLVfMa_Z9af7BL8zvJ7wZLgD-t5l8rcN13iugtB3lC06JHnUtl4El8FGjt-lkk839VPnXDXUFRutKiTF7vUswgM168Ixh05EQ6FteU9nyJnv4MENeNqY9fx_nyZKoCoi03dlQ8NL6kE4jH51UAHuaMg29UUPjOaXXLeEi-urFaB1gJUSfMsrPAUVn5vrwDcEBi76Y8jL2Vuxl8RHGnJzxD0odMrBOsuZrxmnuQWExf5wOMn_vQjRcIddcOQ=w1440-h896-no

pNew4kR8T96uPPUnsyGuhqxaV1AZqCDF0fs_d3ecpk2IspPy1mqE4l5MXVjefxIwgsZWslGGfETii66oZb4Yc_ASaRa_rVMRQDmco_XlwkTg4vhn1dYSUIIFBPcqtL_ZK5g_5SeZFXbDzbNnci6eVyyR_VLzWGP3O--H6Cif1x42nH0qy9Sx-ebBnTr11tO2iFV8Ic-Ls0slYmZDaNwYF96H1M98MVzS0OzNUbpfIZdYR_3Tj4Tvsob1BkGFeODm4wd9j9ek3l8XJkaeYm__AgPaMMVYtkEMwQH54fzNz81Nb0RRE-mzobzFhSSiVyzZhZCU5mGwd5fnS1Fx63xFdY9yJquz8y_eB5-6BRRokHZ4zxaWqeegsjEaxO2pvzVfvWuzbSlcz4SshLtfA_hlTXZUi-3IHNsz67jtAyuK5UsmpEVupVQU9DbMgEGX2npltnWzJBNszzg7rZsQE64hKSpRzxT11iBmAfvWE6xjgFxReOei1ZeATJR3utLtuvK9ptOEOEC02Z5z025KROZJT8O_sQyJozs9ZdYz1ABo-vNN0L4_T3SzSWmTW1jAVin3mOqgioS6yc5gaIuJhlTKL3qmNUoUeIl7TQLeMY__fRv9XX0BOg=w1440-h896-no

01-12. Surprises and Shocks!
    Link: Adjustments at the Manor

DudleyEagle.jpg

DudleyBirthdayElder%2B%25284%2529.jpg

01-13. Friends become roommates.
    Link: Taking in Boarders

NewBedroom%2B%25282%2529.jpg

PetsGalore%2B%25288%2529.jpg
    @TadOlson I really like the old fashioned bathroom the Bells have. ...Wow, they go to bed at 8:00 pm! My sims all stay up late, just like I do. :#

@venusdemilosims Does Sage have the Simmunity or Strong Stomach lifetime reward? That might help her deal with plasma nectar. ...I enjoyed reading about Kyle and Sage's explorations. She really is a cutie! Love that last expression of surprise.

@ddsims3world I can see how the two types of designing relate. You have an artistic eye.
    @lanlyn No, that's just it. Sage doesn't have either stomach reward! She and her husband both carry death flowers but still he got sick, she didn't.

edited August 2016
    Just another small update from when I played my Twinbrook game the other day. Posted on my blog at the link given.

01-14. Beginnings and hints at new relationships.
    Link: Life Goes On

DudleyActivities%2B%25285%2529.jpg

DiActivities%2B%25286%2529.jpg
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    The new Mr and Mrs O'Dourke!

Screenshot-2-7.jpg

After the wedding, Elise and Liam decided to start trying for a baby. It doesn't take long till they get their wish!

Screenshot-6-11.jpg

Their first born, baby Lincoln has finally arrived.

Screenshot-7-7.jpg

And not long after that, they try again, as they don't want Lincoln to be an only child.

Screenshot-5-5.jpg

Lincoln the little red headed chap grows up into a gorgeous little boy. And Liam can't get enough of his son!

Screenshot-8-8.jpg

Screenshot-9-10.jpg

And Lincoln now has a little baby brother called Nelson.

Screenshot-10-11.jpg

Not going to have any more babies. Elise and Liam are going to concentrate on their two boys and Liam has enough of his hands working his way up the career ladder. I do love this family...shame I now have to stop playing as I need to go to bed as I have a course for work to go to :cry:

Oh my gosh looking at all these pictures of O'Dourke, really makes me want to play with Sims 3 again. I remember I use to call him Dorkie, love the pictures.
    Everyone's post make me want to play sims 3 again. Loved so much about it.
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    edited August 2016
    @lanlyn Great updates as usual

@venusdemilosims oh haha did not think it was a video, great update again.

My university studies is back again after summer so not played any sims this week yet.
  • Randomness000Randomness000 Posts: 125 Member
    edited September 2016
    So i finally have a computer that can run TS3 and now i've created my first family centered around generations. :smile:
    Introducing Camilla Sharp and Markus Cooke.
    Screenshot_9.jpg

Creepy ice cream truck, annoying mascot and a portal all within 10 seconds of starting the game lol.
    Screenshot.jpg

Since i've never had Into The Future before i had no idea what the heck that thing was, and apparently Camilla didn't either xD.
    Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_3.jpg

It turns out people from the future are great conversationalists.
    Screenshot_5.jpg

And on their first date i took them fishing.
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_7.jpg
    Screenshot_8.jpg
    (And then they went out to dinner xD)

And after the date, this happened.
    Screenshot_10.jpg

The next morning.
    Screenshot_11.jpg
    Post edited by Randomness000 on
    fGRb4d2.gif
    @ddsims3world -Hi there!
    @Silverofdreams30 -I hope you get to play again soon.
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    @lanlyn -Great update!I love their washroom and it looks like it's from the times.I made them go to bed early because it was normal back then.
    @Evalen -Thanks for your comment.I love Sims 3 though I have 106 NRaas Mod files and about 300 other Mods to fix issues in the game.
    @Randomness000 -Hi there!Great pictures!I've had that time portal appear and only want it on a sim's residence and never on any community lots unless the active family lives on that lot.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Winter-1621.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up early and getting ready for the day on that final winter morning.
    29273595381_d09bf83fbc.jpg
    They were tending to the daily chores after breakfast as the blizzard continued outside though it began to ease up a little.
    28731045283_002c3e59e4.jpg
    They both spent time studying inventing skill on the iPads for most of the morning.
    28731041403_b6823a2c2f.jpg
    They had lunch and got to work on paintings in the afternoon though the blizzard was over and it had stopped snowing.
    29244254712_5c025d51ae.jpg
    They were both still panting as the sun began setting.
    29273574681_5a061bff60.jpg
    It was 8PM when they stoppe to get ready for bed.
    29273571831_2185fa9983.jpg
    @Evalen I love Sims 3. I'm still discovering new things to do in this game. But I also enjoy reading stories from Sims 4 ... and Sims 2.

@Randomness000 Great looking couple! I like Into the Future. I didn't think I would, but there are a lot of items I use, especially the gardening rugs and the plumbots.

@TadOlson Your little snowman gnome is so cute!

@Silverofdreams30 Hope you enjoy your classes this semester. :)
  • SariyuSariyu Posts: 24 Member
    Not sure if i should post here, but I have just gone back to playing Sims3 as I am finding 4 really boring. looking for some more friends to make it more interesting XD
    @Sariyu Welcome back to Sims 3! :) Is your profile name the same on the old Sims 3 site? I can send you a friend's request if that's what you mean. I don't do a lot of chatting in game because of my time zone and when I play, but I do check what my friends have posted each day at the website.
    edited September 2016
    Start the day off with random horses.
    Screenshot_12.jpg

Mark and Cam go to the summer festival, the first thing Mark does? Get a spray tan XD.
    Screenshot_13.jpg

That night Cam starts reading a cook book.
    Screenshot_14.jpg

Then this happens. . .
    Screenshot_15.jpg
    *Proceeds to download no zombie mod* XD.

New day, new baby bump!
    Screenshot_16.jpg

Aaaand more random horses.
    Screenshot_17.jpg

Cam goes to the spa to relieve some stress from the pregnancy. . .
    Screenshot_18.jpg

While Mark does his favorite past time, swimming :D.
    Screenshot_19.jpg
    Screenshot_20.jpg

P.S: The next couple of posts i make on this thread will be interesting to say the least. :wink:
    Post edited by Randomness000 on
    fGRb4d2.gif
    @lanlyn -Thanks for the comment.
    @Sariyu -Hi there!Welcome back to the Sims 3.I play my Sims 3 heavily Modded and in a Sims 2 rotational style.
    @Randomness000 -Great update!I also use Mods to remove zombies.
    Deery Meadows,Maine-Spring-1622.
    Here's the town of Deery Meadows on the first day of spring as the snow started melting.
    29362305256_f17c6497f4_c.jpg
    @TadOlson Nice! Snow is so pretty in TS3. :D
    fGRb4d2.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top