Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ashes to Ashes: A Legacy [Temporary Hiatus 4/4]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Hahaha Joce is a reluctant agony aunt. And she's in the position of us. Watching all the drama play out and not being able to jump in and interfere. Brownie, JOce?

*sighs* Why am I never on the ship that is going to happen? I don't ship JOce and Mark, I'd be quite happy if she settled down with someone else. BUt I can see the hints, I'm not daft, and I know when the drama is over, we're going to get JOce/Mark babies. Unless the cas test failed. How did it go?

@Spottydog714 Joce is definitely like the readers sometime, huh? Good analysis :lol:

And as for Marklyne, we still have no confirmation that anything will actually happen between them, just that there are feelings there. Wait and see how it goes :) (either way, I'm sorry you're not thrilled with Jocelyne having feelings for him! It's always less fun to read when you aren't shipping what the characters are :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hahaha Joce is a reluctant agony aunt. And she's in the position of us. Watching all the drama play out and not being able to jump in and interfere. Brownie, JOce?

*sighs* Why am I never on the ship that is going to happen? I don't ship JOce and Mark, I'd be quite happy if she settled down with someone else. BUt I can see the hints, I'm not daft, and I know when the drama is over, we're going to get JOce/Mark babies. Unless the cas test failed. How did it go?

@Spottydog714 Joce is definitely like the readers sometime, huh? Good analysis :lol:

And as for Marklyne, we still have no confirmation that anything will actually happen between them, just that there are feelings there. Wait and see how it goes :) (either way, I'm sorry you're not thrilled with Jocelyne having feelings for him! It's always less fun to read when you aren't shipping what the characters are :lol:)

Hehe thanks! i don't mind them getting together, I'm just impatial at the moment. And dw I'm quite happy sitting in the harbour and eating popcorn and brownies (theyre my choice snakc) with Jes.

BTW you dodged my question. You don't get to be let off that lightly XD XD I'll accept the can't say - spoilers answer though.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • cshanercshaner Posts: 2,620 Member
    @Spottydog714 Hahaha good point!! I forgot that @CitizenErased14 always peeks at the genetics before deciding. Joce is so gorgeous though and did you see Mark as a YA?? Yummy!! I have strong hopes for my ship. #TeamMarklyne4Lyfe
    covensig800x200.jpg?w=676
    SimFluence - Where Sims Influence the Story
    Blood that Binds: A Vampire Coven Challenge Updated 04/22/2017
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Origin ID: cshaner07
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    cshaner wrote: »
    @Spottydog714 Hahaha good point!! I forgot that @CitizenErased14 always peeks at the genetics before deciding. Joce is so gorgeous though and did you see Mark as a YA?? Yummy!! I have strong hopes for my ship. #TeamMarklyne4Lyfe

Yes, it makes me wonder if the Rosebrook mouth will last to the end of the legacy.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Yap. April 6 XD

Awesome! Me too @Spottydog714 :D

It is the best say to have a birthday! :p@roseinblack69

I think some people already know it, so it's not necessary ;) I said it only for solidarity :)
    @cshaner and @Spottydog714 I am seriously laughing at your genetics talk :joy: You both amuse me quite a bit :tongue:

On an unrelated note, I totally wish I could post tomorrow's chapter today! It's a good one. ;):tongue: But I'm back at work already and really need the lighter update schedule :(
    snvAF3B.png
    Totally understand @CitizenErased14 !! Work and real life come first and as anxious as we may be for updates it will teach us patience. Haha.
    Life Under Construction: A Drifter Challenge House 001 Completed 1/29/17 | Orphan Challenge: Harkins Family Completed 11/12/16
    Who wants a random teaser image for tomorrow's chapter? No one? Oh... Well here it is anyway? :tongue:

08-26-16_8-44-29c2a0pm.png?w=960&h=540

(Expect this to become a regular thing... Every-other-day updates make me impatient too :lol:)
    snvAF3B.png
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Oh, should be an interesting chapter tomorrow, heh
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    If the next chapter is going where I think it's going, I will not be a happy camper.
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Oh, should be an interesting chapter tomorrow, heh

@ThePlumbob hehe we'll see! I think it's pretty interesting ;)
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    If the next chapter is going where I think it's going, I will not be a happy camper.

@Ruby10990 now I really wanna know what you're thinking! :lol:
    snvAF3B.png
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,752 Member
    Clara finally tells Florence about him going to be a daddy?
    6adMCGP.gif
    @CitizenErased14 I think
    based on the alcohol, the club scene, and Hazel and Luc flirting with each other, Florian will feel compelled to cheat on Clara, or at least consider cheating on her
    Ooooh looks like it will be a good one! I hope Florian has found out! :smiley: Good or bad...let's rip off that band-aid!
    We had some interesting predictions based on yesterday's teaser ;)

Let's see how the real chapter compares :smiley:

Interlude: Truth
    EBaFoZK.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
    Welp, I'm glad I was wrong about Florian cheating on Clara, but all that alcohol did do some damage.
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited September 2016
    Sh*i*t... :( How he can listen to such people like Mia and David and without being assured that's really truth to accuse Clara?! :s He really should stop drinking! I'm very angry on Florian :/
  • kayt45kayt45 Posts: 434 Member
    Florian! Clara! What the ef!? Hopefully Clara forgives drunk Florian and Florian can forgive Clara.
    Whom is the 'boss' of the band (and BTW does that band have a name? since we need a name for it besides called it 'The Band")?
    6adMCGP.gif
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Welp, I'm glad I was wrong about Florian cheating on Clara, but all that alcohol did do some damage.

@Ruby10990 haha yes, your prediction was wrong, but man, he still messed up... :/ It's quite a mess right now.
    Sh*i*t... :( How he can listen to such people like Mia and David and without being assured that's really truth to accuse Clara?! :s He really should stop drinking! I'm very angry on Florian :/

@roseinblack69 Yeah, the alcohol did not help here at all! I wouldn't say he needs to give up drinking entirely, but he most definitely needs better self control (especially in recognizing when is the right time to make a phone call, and when it should wait until he's more sober... :/)
    kayt45 wrote: »
    Florian! Clara! What the ef!? Hopefully Clara forgives drunk Florian and Florian can forgive Clara.

@kayt45 Yes, they both messed up pretty terribly, didn't they? :( Hopefuly both of them can forgive and also have an honest and open talk about the pregnancy. The distance will make sorting this out difficult :/
    MadameLee wrote: »
    Whom is the 'boss' of the band (and BTW does that band have a name? since we need a name for it besides called it 'The Band")?

@MadameLee Clara mentioned in a blog post (back when they were teens) that the band is called Epileptic Lullaby (which is a horrible name, but they still haven't changed it :lol:)

I'm not sure what you mean by "boss"? Florian is the only original member of the band left, so I suppose he would be, in a way. But they really share the responsibilities and decision-making. :) And David and Mia both have "stronger" (to put it nicely lol) personalities than Lucas and Florian, so they definitely come across as the "alphas".

But when they aren't being super plummy, it's basically a whole-group effort when it comes to band-related decisions. :)
    snvAF3B.png
    edited September 2016
    @CitizenErased14 what I meant by boss is who would be responsible for um "firing" and replacing the donkeys if that was an option for the band? (and hope you know who I meant by donkeys)
    6adMCGP.gif
    MadameLee wrote: »
    @CitizenErased14 what I meant by boss is who would be responsible for um "firing" and replacing the donkeys if that was an option for the band? (and hope you know who I meant by donkeys)

@MadameLee Let me put it this way... After what happened in today's chapter (Lucas punching David), tensions are gonna be at an all-time high. But the band does have a manager who works with them, so if Lucas and Florian wanna give the other two the boot, I think lots of conversations will have to take place. Maybe when the tour is over?
    snvAF3B.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    For a fraction of a moment I thought I was the one punching David :p That guy ennerves me! LOL Mia could use a slap as well :D
    Well...alcohol and phones are never a good match. Too bad Florian could not wait until he was sober to call Clara, but he had too much juice...so, it was kinda expected he would make poor decisions.
    Let's hope he and Clara can work on their relationship. I hope they they manage to fix it, they are my dream couple :(
    As I wrote a novel on your blog site, I'll just reiterate how much I love that Lucas didn't say a word. Haha. :smiley:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2016
    Wow. EXCELLENT CHAPTER! Best writing you've done. Perfect pacing and bringing us into the scene. BRAVO!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top