Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fairy Tale Modelling Contest - Open for Applications

Phoenix_RainxPhoenix_Rainx Posts: 677 Member
nb683c.png
Hello, and welcome to Fairy Tale, the modelling contest where your creativity can shine through your magical photos! In this contest, fairy tales from far and wide will battle it out through a series of fun tasks, photoshoots and rollercoaster twists! Each application will submit a different fairy tale character, be creative!
Rules and Information:
*Each person can submit a maximum of two models, as long as they are both different fairy tale characters
*Only female models. Sorry Prince Charmings
*Although your model can have any style you like, make sure their appearance is similar to that of their original character
*Disney Villians allowed
*Sims 3 and Sims 4 are both allowed
*Please no negativity, this is a friendly community :)
*If you need any help or if you have a question, please dm me
*No putting you sims face on a model's body, instead you can use CC, CAS or edit Google clothes onto the sim's body
*The challenges will last for 4 days, not too long or short
*With every challenge, my co host will post a demo photo
*The winner shall win a fancy and beautiful signature, bragging rights and a place as a host for the next season!
Applications:
Post a body and facial shot of your fairy tale model on a white background, and write their name on the applicant - although it should be obvious who your model is meant to be!
Taken Fairy Tales:
Jasmine
Belle
Tiana
Red Riding Hood
Rapunzel
Tinkerbell

Host
eahx0m.png
Welcome your host, Alice Kingsleigh! She will be judging, alongside other judges, your photos. We will judge on different factors:
Creativity, editing skills, the outfit, and just the overall feel and connection it has with the corresponding challenge.
Co-host
2yosa4o.jpg
Welcome the stunning co host Tinkerbell, aka @kittymeow ! She will be making the photo demos for each contest and judging with me.

icmo43.png
Welcome our judge, @strawberrigurl as Cinderella! She will be judging your photos alongside Tink
Information About Future Challenges:
I, I mean Alice, has carefully planned each and every challenge. They will require creativity and determination, and will be super fun! But don't feel too comfortable, for the magical mystery carpet ride that you shall go on will include some bumpy situations and exciting twists. Overall, it shall be an enjoyable experience!
tumblr_inline_nhvx4yvpMj1t79ug6.gif
Post edited by Phoenix_Rainx on

Comments

• Phoenix_RainxPhoenix_Rainx Posts: 677 Member
    @spottydog714 @bobskelington @chloedecookie @doicky96 @odonta68 The thread was moved, just tagging to let you know :)
  • kittymeowkittymeow Posts: 7,338 Member

@alexis3142 @lovejess2 @themysticalpoet @HannaHasSims @Ash89 @Penguinwa101 @flubber32c4 @joanb615 @YJB19299 @picklesthecat114 @Zita1966z @ironknight35 @BobSkellington @CazzTregurtha @psykt @MissBirdie @AshLenn @Kelebek @abillings1978 @xJojox @HAROZ @pammiechick @dafadolly @Pebblycat @abelhinha35 @Meeshelby @Phoenix_Rain @JenLadyBird88 @MizoreYukii @LilacErin @BeechNutBaby @ColorMePink @Vanadis @IncomingVirus @ladybug65 @NotMeMaggie @JKAmaryllis @Sterretjeee @Chaos_Fairy @Hannie @Maladi777 @EmmaSmile @strawberrigurl @katniss9 @fabtiffsim @Jellysimwich @JennaCatz @ChloeDeCookie @gramatique @iiimee @Doll_9 @HappyPanda @xCurlySimmerx @natastic @krissybogey @KenzRe @Jendowoz0612 @XLexisimsX @ThomasLeThomas @princess2109 @Spottydog714 @doicky96 @remi_narrow @CitizenErased14 @kittymeow @Klept0maniac94 @KARDASH1988 @wbombje @NShippudenFan @peppergirl84 @theafricansim @wrswrs2
  • MeeshelbyMeeshelby Posts: 1,914 Member
    Thanks for the tag! This looks fun. I'm too busy to join but will lurk :)
  • NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    edited August 2016
    This seems interesting! I already have an Elsa -non cc of course- sim..could I use her? XD @Phoenix_Rainx
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

I'm not sure I'll have time to do this honestly, but I guess I can try.

This seems interesting! I already have an Elsa -non cc of course- sim..could I use her? XD @Phoenix_Rainx

Okay :)
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited August 2016
    Scrap what I said before about jasmine. I'll do Tiana.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • NeverfalleNeverfalle Posts: 377 Member
    edited August 2016
    Merida Merida Merida MERIDAAAAAAAA

please.

NOPE. There is no hair for Merida. That sucks.
    I'mma go for Little Red Riding Hood.
    Post edited by Neverfalle on
    Can't stop, won't stop.
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Thanks for lettin me know it was moved
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
    edited August 2016
    Neverfalle wrote: »

please.

NOPE. There is no hair for Merida. That plum.

Actually there is for sims 4 . @Neverfalle

Search enchanted domain sims 4 cc and find revival era on their site.
    EkpFDaf.png
    Scrap what I said before about jasmine. I'll do Tiana.

Awesome!
    Neverfalle wrote: »

please.

NOPE. There is no hair for Merida. That plum.

Nice choice :)

Okay :)

Awesome! Then I'll have Elsa ;)

Fairy Tale- Application:

kje7GBYh.png

H8Gu7Msh.png

I will post my application tomorrow coz its late here..
  • Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    Not sure about this one, have a lot of comps on my plate already, have to think about it.

@Jendowoz0612 same! XD and I'm in college now, all week, so I may not even have much time to do this, but at least I got my app done already :)

• Jendowoz0612Jendowoz0612 Posts: 8,212 Member
    edited August 2016
    Two most supportive and favourite people are the judges, perhaps I will join. Not sure which fairy-tale character I'll make but I'll give it some thought. Actually I think I'll do Mulan if she's available.

Two most supportive and favourite people are the judges, perhaps I will join. Not sure which fairy-tale character I'll make but I'll give it some thought. Actually I think I'll do Mulan if she's available.

Awesome :)
    edited August 2016
    Here's rapunzel. I couldn't find any cc hair that was very long so i tried my best with what i had. I also couldnt find a picture of her with a straight enough face to properly construct the sim so i tried my best. I forgot that she could be in any style and went with traditional. Hope this is good enough

20ian0n.png

28k36va.png

Here's rapunzel. I couldn't find any cc hair that was very long so i tried my best with what i had. I also couldnt find a picture of her with a straight enough face to properly construct the sim so i tried my best. I forgot that she could be in any style and went with traditional. Hope this is good enough

20ian0n.png

28k36va.png

I love it!
  • BobSkellingtonBobSkellington Posts: 9,206 Member

20ian0n.png

28k36va.png

I love it!

OMG, Until Dawn. I used to be obsessed with that game when it first came out, had a huge crush on Chris xD
    Beauty obtains attention, but personality is what captures the heart. ♥
    sox3c8.jpg
    @Phoenix_Rainx just so you know computer's been taken for repairs and I have no idea when I'll get it back so my entry might not be in on time. And also I found out yesterday that Duke of Edinburgh is carrying on in September not in summer like I'd previously thought, (it's an awards program that involves hiking, volenteering, doing a skill like another language and physical activity one hour a week if you're not British) so I have no idea how much time I'll have and if I can't juggle rl, my blog, other comps an yt I might have to pull out. We'll see how it goes. Just warning you so you don't think it's lazyness if I drop out.
    EkpFDaf.png
    @Spottydog714 ill be doin that duke of Edinburgh too this year
    @Spottydog714 ill be doin that duke of Edinburgh too this year

Really? What are you doing? By foot or boat or the other option I've forgotten? @ChloeDeCookie
    EkpFDaf.png