The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

so less then a week before wa comes out

so is anyone excited about this ep coming out i mean i am thinking meh. its not what i was hoping for but i am still getting it cuz i am sure it will be almost imposible to play the game without it once i start playing it. but i am just wondering how everyone else is feeling.

Comments

• debra1970pdebra1970p Posts: 4,652 Member
    edited November 2009
    I'm pretty excited about it.
  • ilovepieilovepie Posts: 577 New Member
    edited November 2009
    im very happy and excited and i thought i could not find ways to pass the time but i rented a hunting game till friday i love hunting games.
  • AlrynnAlrynn Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2009
    Oh very excited! :lol: I'm sure I'm going to love it! :wink: Just can't waittt!!! ))
  • RASuggittRASuggitt Posts: 212 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I know this is probably silly but the game isn't released until Tuesday November 17th, so that means that it is just over a week until it comes out. I read the post and I thought that I had pre-ordered for the wrong date or something but in Canada it isn't released until November 17th.
    I also can't wait until the game comes out. I didn't think that I would be interested at first but now that I have watched and read stuff I am excited. I also can't wait to have some of my sims use martial arts!!!
  • Cera13Cera13 Posts: 891 Member
    edited November 2009
    I'm excited! I can hardly wait to play it, I know I'm going to love it!
  • rodier1128rodier1128 Posts: 903 New Member
    edited November 2009
    The game is not coming out on the 13th UK simmers, its coming out the 20th for you. In America/Canada we get it the Wednesday just before that.17th? Yeah.

So, more than a week >___>
  • gobot1236gobot1236 Posts: 569 New Member
    edited November 2009
    rodier1128 wrote:
    The game is not coming out on the 13th UK simmers, its coming out the 20th for you. In America/Canada we get it the Wednesday just before that.17th? Yeah.

So, more than a week >___>

We get it Tuesday the 17th. Wednesday is the 18th :)
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I'm extremely excited and I bet this coming week were going to see some new pictures and videos.
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    edited November 2009
    In Australia, we get the new ep on Nov 19th, so it's 10 days to wait,I'm counting down the days, until then, i'm playing something else, whilst waiting, cos I'm getting a teenie weenie abit bored with just the base game, so I'm playing Grand Theft Auto-Liberty City Stories, on Xbox 360.:)
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited November 2009
    yeah im excited for the scenery and other things like photography and tents.
    its a week away uggh too long for me lol.

I'm wanting sims 3 seasons though
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Batman Arkham on the ps3 will be keeping me busy till it comes out.This game is awesome if you've never played rent it and try it out.It's also on pc and the 360.
  • GreatWallStrGreatWallStr Posts: 1,688 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Karenn wrote:
    I'm wanting sims 3 seasons though

As am I. :oops: Every time I let my mind drift towards thinking about Sims 3 Seasons, I keep imagining TONS of things.

Just think, this current EP is ENORMOUS compared to all the others. So big, that fansites were given twice as much time to try to explore the content-- and even so, very few managed to get far in it. :D There is just SO much! It makes me excited to think about how much a seasons EP would have in it. :mrgreen: I even wonder if they'll take it so far as to give us CLIMATES! So we wont just have the Climate of "winter, spring, summer, fall", but other climates featuring things such as rainy season and dry season, desert climates, arctic climates, mountain climates, mediteranian climates, etc.

^_^ The possibilities are endless!
  • Kamb64Kamb64 Posts: 2,546 Member
    edited November 2009
    I am getting it. I'm very curious about it. I have liked some of what I've read so I'll get it and see. I hope I love it! :D
  • TangiiTangii Posts: 76 New Member
    edited November 2009
    I cant wait till it comes out next week! But for now i'm just waiting and occasionally playing the sim 3 :3
  • TateSaundersTateSaunders Posts: 997 New Member
    edited November 2009
    Yes, the 17th is a Tuesday. I get mine on the 19th a thursday, till then I have been playing FFX on my ps2. I will be ready for WA though when it arrives. :) It will be great for the holidays.
  • maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited November 2009
    im very excited about it :D and am sure Im going to love it! ^__^
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'