Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,260 Member
    soocoolsim wrote: »
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim the following request, thank you.
    angelette1 wrote: »
    Username:Angelette1
    Preferred creator* wrathofcath or soocoolsim ( or any creator brave enough to try making a sim of my link )
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):werewolf
    Skin color:see link
    Hair color:see link
    Traits:traits to fit Prince Adam like character ( by when the the curse was lifted )
    Favorites:surprise me
    Sign:surprise me
    Lifetime Wish:surprise me
    Name desired (optional): Adam
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but Katy Perry stuff & movie stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: store content ok,just please let me know what it is so if I don't have it I can try to get it
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://www.chipchick.com/2015/11/disney-princes-look-like-real-life.html/3
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? no
    Additional instructions? look at the pic in the link well. I'd like the sim to appear as close as possible to the pic. if you're allowed to, u may need to use custom hair to get the right look. this is fine with me.

Hi @angelette1 , your Adam is now available. I've dressed him as Prince Adam from Beauty and the Beast, however you can easily change his clothes to modernize him. Hope you like him :smiley:

Download => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8970086

Reference and comparison screenshot
    [img][/img]PAComparison_zpszzs8su4z.jpg

[img][/img]PrinceAdamFinal_zpsdzjng6uw.jpg
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Oh this sounds fun but i wish i was a builder haha :D

It's good to meet you! :smiley:

I was wondering if i could take one request but youll prob say no=P but its so tempting, i love building haha

It's good to meet a fellow lover of the build! lol Our requests are only fulfilled by our team and right now our roster is full. I encourage you to keep building, and uploading lots to the Gallery so we can see your creativity! When it is time to consider a new member, we like to see lots of community involvement, and a large selection of all sorts of builds. Thanks for hanging on our thread!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Madame Secretary I would like to claim this one next please!

Date: July 28, 2016
    Username: Piazzagirl1015
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Creator's Choice Family Home for Roaring Heights
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Piazzagirl1015, I have a question here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Oh wow, soocoolsim! Your Prince Adam is freakin' perfect! Rec'd and fav'd. :blush:
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    Oh wow, soocoolsim! Your Prince Adam is freakin' perfect! Rec'd and fav'd. :blush:

Thank you very much Madam Secretary :smiley:

Dear Madam Secretary, I will like to claim the next Sims 3 request in the list...

Date: July 30, 2016
    Username: lovinglyawesome
    Description: Traditional Family Home for Appaloosa Plains
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@lovinglyawesome , please check into my contact thread so I may start working on this build for you :smiley:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855688/soocoolsims-dna-contact-page-now-creating-for-lovinglyawesome/p1
    Dear Madam Secretary, I will like to claim the next Sims 3 request in the list...

Date: July 30, 2016
    Username: lovinglyawesome
    Description: Traditional Family Home for Appaloosa Plains
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@lovinglyawesome , please check into my contact thread so I may start working on this build for you :smiley:
    forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/855688/soocoolsims-dna-contact-page-now-creating-for-lovinglyawesome/p1

Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • blair2396blair2396 Posts: 336 Member
    Hello all you wonderful builders! I am back with yet another request. I just can't stay away! lol

Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: blair2396
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional (100 Baby Challenge house)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all except Katy Perry Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): I'm thinking 50x50, but if the builder thinks a different size fits better then they can use whatever size is best
    Number of bedrooms: 5 (including the nursery)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Master room with en suite and walk in closet, 1 nursery with at least 4 cribs (decorated in neutral colors), 1 girls child/teen room with at least 4 beds (decorated in pinks and yellows), 1 boys child/teen room with at least 4 beds (decorated in blues and greens), and 1 guest room with double bed and en suite (colors do not really matter for this room, so whatever looks best).
    Number of bathrooms: 6 full baths and 2 half baths (the all-in-one bathrooms can be used for the bathrooms attached to the child/teen rooms)
    Favorite color schemes: warm color with splashes of bright colors here and there
    Colors you dislike: pastels and really dark colors
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes, but not too much
    Please list the Store content that can be used: any
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? probably in Hidden Springs or Roaring Heights
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? I need a playground, pond, and a pool for sure. I also need an outdoor grilling area and possibly a small gazebo for mom to relax in when she gets a chance. I'd like for the gazebo to have a few easels, a stereo, and either a bench or a picnic table.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? not necessarily
    Additional instructions? This is for my 100 baby challenge, so I need as many skill and hobby objects as the builder can make room for. I have used several of D.N.A's 100 baby houses before, but I like to move my family to a new house every few generations so I am looking for a new one. I don't have a specific layout in mind for this one, so that is up to the builder. I just want to make sure there are plenty of activities for the children to entertain themselves with as well as lots of toddler items and toys. The skill and hobby items can be placed in a basement or attic if they need to be. I want a library with computers for the children and a small separate office for mom too. Also, I would like a room for pets on the first floor with items for both cats and dogs. I need an attached 2-car garage too. If there is space for a separate garage with at least two of the fixer-upper cars, that would be great.
  • StorietimeStorietime Posts: 249 Member
    Username: Storietime
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Community garden
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures. High-End Loft Stuff. Ambitions. Fast Lane Stuff. Late Night. Outdoor Living Stuff. Generations. Town Life. Pets. Master Suite. Diesel Stuff. Supernatural. Seasons. University Life. Island Paradise
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40 (can be smaller, but no bigger)
    Public restrooms? Yes (only needs one or two toilets in each restroom)
    Favorite color schemes: I like earthy tones like greys, browns, touches of black even. Not
    Colors you dislike: Bright green and dark bluee
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All content
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? N/A (its a custom world, called Mounttropic)
    Link to specific building or plan: n/a
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? I'd like this lot to be somewhere sims can go to garden, when they don't have the room on their house lot for gardens. I'd like a lot of landscaping; rocks, flowers and shrubs, some cherry trees. Benches to sit and relax on would be nice, and maybe a small BBQ and picnic table area if there is room too. And then of course the actual plants to tend to and harvest.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? It isn't required, but I log on most days so I can answer any questions
    Additional instructions? Thank you to whoever claims this! <3
  • AuronoiChieftainAuronoiChieftain Posts: 362 Member
    Hello, I'd like to request a Sims 3 Residential lot

Username: Auronoi-Diety
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): A cross between Japanese Traditional, and Futuristic.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All except Katy Perry's Sweet Treats
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Basic
    Lot size (dimensions): Houseboat, 20'15
    Number of bedrooms: 2
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? all have Dream Pod, One master bedroom, the other nursery/Kids room.
    Number of bathrooms:3, one bathroom for each bedroom ( can use All in One bathroom if necessary)
    Favorite color schemes:any that fit with a Japanese Traditional home.
    Colors you dislike:none
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Stonethroughs Greenhouse, Zen Again, Imperial Bedroom Zen, Itadakimasu! set, LaganaPhyllis Simnovorii, Day Star 3000, Auto-Noms Automatic Pet Feeder, Savvy Sellers Collection.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Isla Paradisio (houseboat)
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? area to garden (with the Grass rug from Into the Future and the SwiftGrow Gardening center over it).
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? yes
    Additional instructions? Built on the Largest Houseboat (20'15), outside should look just like a Traditional Japanese house, like said above has to have an area to garden, plus a secret alchemy room, with a kitchen Japanese style, but with a Food Synthesizer and fridge but no stove (Food Synthesizer is all I need), hidden alchemy room has area to store Potions and Insects, Gem Cutter, and Alchemy Station, Three Stories (one basement, two stories above Deck, commen rooms like Study and Family have common appliances like TV, computer and Stereo are ITF versions, indoor plants are holographic ones, plus some walls have holo landscape walls, with into the future frames (can't remember what their called, but their kinda like wall moldings except they glow, both haloWall, and glow moldings are found in miscellaneous decor), roof has a few Solar Panals, plus a garage with the Renault Twizy in it.
  • angelette1angelette1 Posts: 152 Member
    Dear Madam Secretary, I would like to claim the following request, thank you.
    Preferred creator* wrathofcath or soocoolsim ( or any creator brave enough to try making a sim of my link )
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):werewolf
    Skin color:see link
    Hair color:see link
    Traits:traits to fit Prince Adam like character ( by when the the curse was lifted )
    Lifetime Wish:surprise me
    Name desired (optional): Adam
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all but Katy Perry stuff & movie stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: store content ok,just please let me know what it is so if I don't have it I can try to get it
    Link to reference pics (optional): http://www.chipchick.com/2015/11/disney-princes-look-like-real-life.html/3
    Is communication required before the creator begins work? no
    Additional instructions? look at the pic in the link well. I'd like the sim to appear as close as possible to the pic. if you're allowed to, u may need to use custom hair to get the right look. this is fine with me.

Hi @angelette1 , your Adam is now available. I've dressed him as Prince Adam from Beauty and the Beast, however you can easily change his clothes to modernize him. Hope you like him :smiley:

Download => thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8970086

Reference and comparison screenshot
    [img][/img]PAComparison_zpszzs8su4z.jpg

[img][/img]PrinceAdamFinal_zpsdzjng6uw.jpg

WOW!!! PERFECT!!!! thank you! u wouldn't happen to have the house he's posed in would u? love it!! now to just find the right Belle!!!!
    Angelette Carter
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    Oh, I haven't played Sims in forever, so good to see you guys still active.Wonderful new creations.=)
    edited August 2016

WOW!!! PERFECT!!!! thank you! u wouldn't happen to have the house he's posed in would u? love it!! now to just find the right Belle!!!!

Yay, glad you like him @angelette1 . Yes, the house he is in is my Beaumont Estate which you can download from my studio.

If you don't find a Belle on the Exchange that you like... just for fun I quickly created my version of Belle and if you like her, just post another DNA request and I can tweak and upload her for you. Here's a screenshot of what I did :smile:

[edited to remove WIP]
    Post edited by soocoolsim on
  • Simlena528Simlena528 Posts: 199 Member
    Wow! That Belle is Beautiful! If you upload her I will download her. I'm going to download Prince Adam now.
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):soocoolsim
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):human
    Skin color:pale cream
    Hair color:brown
    Traits:surprise me
    Lifetime Wish:family
    Name desired (optional):Belle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?all but movie stuff & katy perry stuff
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?Katy Perry
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:none
    Link to reference pics (optional):http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/movies/news/a28923/what-11-disney-princesses-would-look-like-in-real-life/
    Is communication required before the creator begins work?not really
    Additional instructions?
    Angelette Carter

Yay, glad you like him @angelette1 . Yes, the house he is in is my Beaumont Estate which you can download from my studio.

If you don't find a Belle on the Exchange that you like... just for fun I quickly created my version of Belle and if you like her, just post another DNA request and I can tweak and upload her for you. Here's a screenshot of what I did :smile:

[img][/img]BelleWIP.jpg_zpssnvgmxon.jpg

thanks for the offer! just did the request
    Angelette Carter
    edited August 2016
    LOL @angelette1 , you are fast! OK, I'll officially claim this request once our dear Secretary has a chance to add it to the list and try to tweak my Belle so she looks a bit more like the reference pic you posted. Will touch base once she is ready for upload :smiley:
    Simlena528 wrote: »
    Wow! That Belle is Beautiful! If you upload her I will download her. I'm going to download Prince Adam now.

Thank you @Simlena528 . I'm just going to try to tweak Belle a little then will upload :smiley:
    LOL @angelette1 , you are fast! OK, I'll officially claim this request once our dear Secretary has a chance to add it to the list and try to tweak my Belle so she looks a bit more like the reference pic you posted. Will touch base once she is ready for upload :smiley:

Thanks!!! can I ask ur opinion on this? what world u think they'd be best in? I was thinking maybe Hidden Springs.
    Angelette Carter

Hi @angelette1 , I don't actually play the game much however I do agree with you that Hidden Springs seems like a great fit for this couple. You could potentially also change their clothes to modern versions like the "Once Upon a Time" TV show then they can fit into other worlds :smiley:
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    I agree Soocoolsim, Prince Adam is gorgeous. clever you ;)
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    I agree Soocoolsim, Prince Adam is gorgeous. clever you ;)

He's more than gorgeous, he's HOT! Thanks soocoolsim!
    Angelette Carter
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    edited August 2016
    Username: Anua92
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Tudor
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): As big as you can
    Number of bedrooms: 3-5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? For 3 beds: Master, boy's and girl's. For 5 beds: Master, 2 boy, 2 girl
    Number of bathrooms: 3-5
    Favorite color schemes: Deep colors
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Windenburg
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A large area for a garden.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? No
    Additional instructions?
    This house is for a legacy challenge.
    To help with the garden area, I do 20 rows of 12, and a row of 4 on top. No worries, I will do the gardening myself. I'm very particular about it.
    The house will be going on the Villareal house's lot (64x64) in Windenburg
    The house can be as big as you want to make it. It doesn't have to cover the entire lot, though.
    I would like a room for inspiration, focusing, and energized.
    Inspiration room: 5 creative art thou, the deluxe all-season easel, inspiring decor (painter career decor would be wonderful) and whatever else that you want to put in that requires an inspired mood.
    Focusing room: At least 2 "Study Area" (Just a desk or table for the kids to do homework), 2 Junior Wizard Starter Set, 2 chess tables, 2 computers, 2 yoga mats and of course focusing decor. Whatever else you think fits in there is up to you.
    Energized room: One of each of the workout gear and energized decor. I think you're catching the theme here.
    Also, please put in a sprinkler system, in case the kids decide to set the house on fire.
    I would like a separate play room for the kids. Just decorate their rooms, but don't put toys in it that they can play with. That will go in the play room.

Just as a side note, I'll be much better about checking in this time! Also, I will post a picture (on this post) of my garden as soon as I can, so you can get a general reference.
    Post edited by Anua92 on
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Glenkarri wrote: »

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Sorry I hadn't seen it sooner!!! I was on holiday and it got shoved to the back of my notifications! I had 600+ :P THANK YOU!!!
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub