Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bring cars back to Sims 4

I think they should bring automobiles back and have a whole variety of different cars & trucks in Sims 4.

Comments

• MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    I wouldn't see the point in that, since Sims 4 doesn't have an open world.
    Maybe for decoration, yeah, but there would be no point to actually use it. :/
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They already have cars and trucks and a trolley and a steam boat.
  • MinecraftdSimmerMinecraftdSimmer Posts: 561 Member
    YES! There is a point in cars for TS4, don't listen to the people who say there isn't!

Just look at TS2 those cars were amazing
  • emeraldirish88emeraldirish88 Posts: 29 Member
    I thought the cars in Sims 3 were pretty cool too
  • SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    I think they should bring the carpool, and bus back!
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    They already have cars and trucks and a trolley and a steam boat.

If only they'd let us use them! :/
  • Sim2BladeSim2Blade Posts: 550 Member
    🐸🐸🐸🐸 has drivable sims 4 cars and flyable space ships
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Marcelina wrote: »

TS2 didn't have an open world either. I want the car animations back.
    Sim2Blade wrote: »

Yes but those just teleport they don't have the TS2 animation with them.
    edited August 2016
    I personally think cars will return in city life. They've been mentioned In 3 surveys.
  • Icy_LavaIcy_Lava Posts: 5,461 Member
    Sim2Blade wrote: »

Yes but those just teleport they don't have the TS2 animation with them.

Ts2 car animations are so awesome! :)
  • New_Simmer17New_Simmer17 Posts: 2 New Member
    I’d love to see cars in the sims4. I really want to get the games but this is holding me back
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 441 Member
    There are no roads on the mountain in Komerebi, or in Sulani or the Jungle Adventure and Outdoor Retreat and Batuu worlds.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited January 2022
    Marcelina wrote: »
    The point is this is a life simulator, even if we can't drive cars around town our Sims could own cars they could fix cars they could drive these cars to the lots they travel to instead of poofing. The firemen could arrive to the scene with a firetruck the police could come and arrest a burglar and put them in the back of their car these are all aspects of modern day life we do not have. Seriously where is the pizza delivery guy coming from walking through town carrying a pizza to deliver its ridiculous.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Bring back cars EA!

33eKo5W.png
  • LINAnTABYLINAnTABY Posts: 1 New Member
    100%!! Idk what survey they did but they gotta bring cars back. You don't need to physically drive them but still interact, go to car meets, even check out other cars fix cars teach the teens how to drive, and fix the cars, it could level their parenting skills too. You don't have to physically drive them around... new job could be a race car driver or a mechanic? You could build a garage, with a lift ( a new death could be "death by lift lol" and getting a tool box (teens can clean up the tools they used and it could be a responsibility thing) , swap out snow tires with summer with certain actions when you click it lol or else you get into accidents and you're not allowed to drive anymore, hygiene goes down if you work on cars. Idk there's tons of gameplay.. celebs get to unlock certain cars. People can steal cars even. Their from auto? theft of auto? Iunno get caught by cops LOL bring in cop cars, ambulances and fire trucks too. I feel like its endless " complain about gas prices" could be a friendly action 😂 idk why they wouldn't bring this on to sims 4.... I really dont. Its a huuugee market. And maybe even get all the boyfriends/husband's to start playing 😂😂
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    My patience with them not giving us vehicles has ran out it's now high time to push vehicles out that should be top priority this is beyond ridiculous over 7 years going to the 8th year just about of no vehicles in the game???
  • theemaskedsimmertheemaskedsimmer Posts: 63 Member
    Cars would be cool but I doubt it will ever happen. I too gave up wanting that some years ago. Now I just use the cars from the debug menu. At least I can pretend they work!