Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @Carewren123 - I feel like I may have already stated this, but it could have been someone else. It runs together after awhile. lol But we hope you are doing as well as you can for as much as you've been through. <3 *hugs*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    @Bloudwed So, I'm going to create the Sweet and Spicy reading circle(the idea, thread only in weekand)...would you like to come in? :D
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Happy birthday @Carewren123 ! Hope you're having a fantastic one!
  • UmbralFlowerUmbralFlower Posts: 4,494 Member
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been gone, I've been having massive tooth issues. Now I'm resting after getting it pulled yesterday.
    I managed to write a chapter for my legacy (0.11 - Life and Cake) and might have one more later tonight depending on how I feel.
    I hope everyone's doing okay today!
    ~*-*-*~ My SimLit: The Echoed Fragments || A Tale of Love and Fame ~*-*-*~
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    I've been thinking...again lol. I posted a suggestion in the Ideas Corner about expanding the family interactions. Check it out if you'd like!
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • CharmingMaruskaCharmingMaruska Posts: 1,050 Member
    Happy birthday @Carewren123 ! I hope you have the greatest day!

@Julyvee94 and @ThePlumbob that's so exciting you'll get to meet each other. :smiley: I hope you'll let us know what a wonderful time you have together :smile:
  • Carewren123Carewren123 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! It's a big one. 30!!! And it's been great so far!
    E7A0Fe3.jpg
    Current Stories:
    Wren's Nest * * * Get a CLUE

Completed Stories: Ana Pringle

My Main Site: Carewren123 Sim Stories
    YouTube Channel: Carewren123 Sims
    Monthly Short Story Challenge Thread: Current Theme: April: Choose your screenshots.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,748 Member
    @Carewren123 Happy Birthday!!
    6adMCGP.gif
    These are my hopeful ideas for Sims 4 City Life here
    6adMCGP.gif
  • SourochaSourocha Posts: 1,465 Member
    edited August 2016
    Just here to announce that I'm going to open a new reading circle called ''Sweet and Spicy!'' Is not just one theme thingy, anyone can enter, anygame, any style! and Is currently a little late were a live, so understand If I not reaply. :) Link: Reading Circles.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Sourocha wrote: »
    Just here to announce that I'm going to open a new reading circle called ''Sweet and Spicy!'' Is not just one theme thingy, anyone can enter, anygame, any style! and Is currently a little late were a live, so understand If I not reaply. :) Link: Reading Circles.

sweet and spicy sounds like a party mix.
  • rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    @Carewren123
    Happy birthday! :)

@SimmerSteffie
    Pizza is always good. :p To quote Daria Morgendorffer: "There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza."
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
    Does anyone know of a builder who could build a castle and lot for me?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I could use a hug right now... A drastic change to my upcoming outline has resulted in tears and stress and freaking out tonight :lol: It will be for the best in the long run, I think. But for now, I'm just really freaking out because I'm having to do re-writes on four of my five upcoming chapters, shuffle them all around, and move up multiple major plot events. Figuring it all out is an absolute nightmare right now.

My stress levels are through the roof!
    snvAF3B.png
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I could use a hug right now... A drastic change to my upcoming outline has resulted in tears and stress and freaking out tonight :lol: It will be for the best in the long run, I think. But for now, I'm just really freaking out because I'm having to do re-writes on four of my five upcoming chapters, shuffle them all around, and move up multiple major plot events. Figuring it all out is an absolute nightmare right now.

cute little weirdo returns been a while since your last freak out. big hugs.
  • SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    @CitizenErased14 : Here's a 'hug' for you. Hope things get better for you.
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,088 Member

Oh, big hugs! And I'm guessing that it will turn out awesome! Remember: You're the boss because YOU'RE the muse! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you guys :) I'm still freaking out. Trying to calm myself down and clear my head. As it is, I think I have to completely scrap a chapter that I worked on for hours. I feel physically ill thinking of throwing all that work away, but I don't think there's any way around it right now :/ I'm so upset at this whole thing that I'm actually crying :lol: (I know I'm using all these happy-looking smilies, but I genuinely am absolutely devastated right now)

I am really hoping this will be worth it. This is all going off of a suggestion from a very trusted reader who gave me some constructive criticism. And what they said made total sense to me, and led to me wanting to make this very sudden and drastic change to my story. It just really stinks that it's having a ripple effect to all of these chapters. :/ I will not name said person, but they know who they are :lol: And they know that I hate them a little bit right now haha.

I just keep telling myself that the story will be better for it in the long run. But I feel physically ill thinking about getting rid of a whole chapter (as well as all of its screenshots!). I'm currently brainstorming ways to justify keeping it. Fingers crossed that I will figure it out!

Thank you for letting me vent. This is very distressing hahaha.
    snvAF3B.png
  • lovesstormslovesstorms Posts: 17,794 Member
    @CitizenErased14 - Awe! I'm so sorry! It's tough when you think you're doing so good and then you hit a brick wall. :( But, the best part is, whether you fix it your way or the other way or a new way you've not thought of yet, IT'LL BE ALL THE BETTER BECAUSE IT'S BEEN FIXED. But yes, it's quite tough when that happens. *hugs* When one of my sisters were editing another sister's book, she ran into that once or twice, and it was tough for her. But she went back to the drawing board and sometimes it took a few days while others it took a few months, and she figured it out. :smiley: And so will you. It's in these moments that we become stronger as a writer. <3
    Origin ID: lovesstorms
    Seeking a Cure for PSC
    From Lifehack.org
    - 20 Things About Highly Creative People
    Simblr
    Lovesstorms's Stories
    new chapter!!
    160825-w-a3CkrfflE.gif
    6adMCGP.gif
  • BloudwedBloudwed Posts: 463 Member
    Sourocha wrote: »
    @Bloudwed So, I'm going to create the Sweet and Spicy reading circle(the idea, thread only in weekand)...would you like to come in? :D

I would love it! Have some free time atm so I can actually start writing....
    AMB.jpg
  • NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    @CitizenErased14 if it's going to help you at least a little bit - you're making me totally excited right now! I wanted to write that no matter what it is I will love it but this may not be true xD but if you say it's better in the long run I'm sure I will love it in the long run :) so far you've never disappointed me with your story and I'm sure your decision for this change is well thought out, I trust you that it will be great!
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • ThymelessThymeless Posts: 1,184 Member
    @CitizenErased14 *hugs* take as much time as you need :)
    signature-gen-3.jpg
    Sci-fi/Fantasy Lover | Taurus
    House: Hufflepuff/Pukwudgie
    The Centauri Legacy | Can You Hear the Violins? | Drifting with Nifflers
    Reading Circles: Reader's Nook
  • BambooGirlBambooGirl Posts: 129 Member
    Good morning!
    The new chapter of my legacy is out!
    43156723.png?w=640
    HeHySHc.png
    The Legacy of Bamboo Girl Updated 9/3/16
  • BambooGirlBambooGirl Posts: 129 Member
    @CitizenErased14 *hug* awww :( Don't worry, take as much time as you need. We understand.
    HeHySHc.png
    The Legacy of Bamboo Girl Updated 9/3/16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top