Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EP3 Release day

Does anyone know what days of the week GTW and GT were announced (not released)? Were they both on a Thursday?

I don't think we'll get the announcement this week by any means because we have the career boost challenge going on but I DO think it's quite possible that we will hear something in the first couple weeks of September!

We know the game is done and rated so it can't be that long until we hear.

I'm just wondering what day of the week the announcement is likely to come!

Comments

• JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    *taps mic*
    hello? is this thing on? Anyone?
  • Isa_MenezesIsa_Menezes Posts: 101 Member
    I hope it will be announced in the first week of september. :)
    Me too!
    So no one remembers when the last two EPs were announced?
  • SelSel Posts: 430 Member
    you can try and look up the announce trailers on youtube and the dates they were uploaded on :D
    Origin ID: Selxna
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    edited August 2016
    Get to Work: Wednesday 4th February 2015

Get Together: Wednesday 5th August 2015

Hmm both Wednesdays!
    edited August 2016
    Simanite wrote: »

Hmm both Wednesdays!

Hey thank you!!

Yeah that is interesting...

so if we hear anything - it will likely be on a Wednesday! AweSim!

And another similarity is they're both earlier in the month too! I'm reeeally thinking the beginning of Sept we will hear something! Could be as early as two weeks from now!
    edited August 2016
    Interesting, announcement day was always Wednesday (Outdoor Retreat was the first paid pack so that's an obvious exception to the rule) until February of this year when announcement day was changed to Tuesday.

Outdoor Retreat: Friday 19th December 2014
    Spa Day: Wednesday 1st July 2015
    Dine Out: Tuesday 17th May 2016

Luxury Party: Wednesday 13th May 2015
    Perfect Patio: Wednesday 10th June 2015
    Cool Kitchen: Wednesday 29th July 2016
    Spooky: Wednesday 23rd September 2015
    Movie Hangout: Wednesday 6th January 2016
    Romantic Garden: Tuesday 2nd February 2016
    Kids Room: Tuesday 21st June 2016
    Backyard: Tuesday 12th July 2016
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited August 2016

Hmm both Wednesdays!

Odd I have Get to Work as March 31st 2015 on a Tuesday, & Get Together on December 8th 2015 also on Tuesday. and as far as Spooky Stuff pack goes, some say it came out in October? it came out on September 29th 2015, on a Tuesday as well, what came out for October for 2015 was Gnomes patch and Costumes stuff, I live in the US, so My dates are probably different then yours .
  • jotajejejotajeje Posts: 162 Member
    I also think that it could be announced in September but I prefer to hold my hopes to Octuber in the next teaser. By the way I am very anxious!
    @BlueBlack007 I'm talking about the day they were announced, not released. :smile:
    Interesting, announcement day was always Wednesday (Outdoor Retreat was the first paid pack so that's an obvious exception to the rule) until February of this year when announcement day was changed to Tuesday.

Outdoor Retreat: Friday 19th December 2014
    Spa Day: Wednesday 1st July 2015
    Dine Out: Tuesday 17th May 2016

Luxury Party: Wednesday 13th May 2015
    Perfect Patio: Wednesday 10th June 2015
    Cool Kitchen: Wednesday 29th July 2016
    Spooky: Wednesday 23rd September 2015
    Movie Hangout: Wednesday 6th January 2016
    Romantic Garden: Tuesday 2nd February 2016
    Kids Room: Tuesday 21st June 2016
    Backyard: Tuesday 12th July 2016

I just went through My dates, and I noticed that most of what you put differ from what I have for dates when the packs came out where I am at, so ya must be from different places then.
    @BlueBlack007 I'm talking about the day they were announced as in the day EA told us they were making these packs, not released. :smile:
    edited August 2016
    @BlueBlack007 I'm talking about the day they were announced as in the day EA told us they were making these packs, not released. :smile:

I thought the OP had asked for the Release date, not the announced date, :), so I will mark yours on my page as announced so i got them both lol.

I thought the OP had asked for the Release date, not the announced date, :), so I will mark yours on my page as announced so i got them both lol.

Haha yes I am looking for when the packs were first announced so that I can speculate as to when EP3 will get announced.
    So are we thinking a Tuesday announcement then?
    edited August 2016
    KatyJay88 wrote: »

Haha yes I am looking for when the packs were first announced so that I can speculate as to when EP3 will get announced.

ah okay thanks for clearing that up, much appreciated, Ill write them down that way so I got both dates then in My notes, :), I think it could be a Tuesday if not then a Thursday for sure.

Looks that way! :wink:

@BlueBlack007 Glad we got that straightened out. :smiley:

Ya aye Me as well, :)

Sweet!

So here is my prediction:
    Sept 6th or 13th for an announcement and then Oct 4th or 11th for release. Here's hoping it's true!
    Only time will tell, :)
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    The next quarter is from 1st October - 31st December, so any time during that time frame a new seasonal teaser/announcements of new packs will appear. If the EP is scheduled for the next quarter we can expect an announcement then.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
    BabySquare wrote: »
    The next quarter is from 1st October - 31st December, so any time during that time frame a new seasonal teaser/announcements of new packs will appear. If the EP is scheduled for the next quarter we can expect an announcement then.

I think they will most likely announce before then, seeing as it is an EP that is being announced. EPs have always previously been announced outside of the quarter they are released in.
  • ByondTime89ByondTime89 Posts: 1,505 Member
    I didn't know we had a Speculation and Rumor folder haha Also, I have no idea! Hopefully soon, I love hearing about new things :3
    Gallery & Origin ID: ByondTime89
  • LaynielouxuLaynielouxu Posts: 443 Member
    Any idea what we are to expect... sorry if thats been asked, i'm watching Silent Hill and im proper freaked out :O
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Any idea what we are to expect... sorry if thats been asked, i'm watching Silent Hill and im proper freaked out :O
    LOL that movie is quite creepy.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641