Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I don't think "City life" refers to nightlife

2...Next

Comments

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I mean they could had more party stuff but not too much that its the main focus of the EP.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,414 Member
    I agree only because we already got nightlife with Get Together. I'm hoping this EP will add either a world creation or more indepth world editor tool and apartments. Other than that I can't really think of anything else it could add except maybe a politics career and hopefully the return of burglars.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I agree only because we already got nightlife with Get Together. I'm hoping this EP will add either a world creation or more indepth world editor tool and apartments. Other than that I can't really think of anything else it could add except maybe a politics career and hopefully the return of burglars.

*Police, firemen too
    giphy_1.gif
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Night Life never entered my mind.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I really hope they flesh out the political aspect of it! The mayor career can be a real game changer! Also, I hope the edit neighbourhood tool comes back in it and cultural influences are introduced into the game. Also, it would be the perfect EP to bring back burglars and firefighters etc.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    What I would like to see is a cultural diversity in the city neighborhoods. Like one neighborhood could be China town, and one could be little Italy, and one could be little Havana, ETC.
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    If it's going to be about politics, then maybe it will also have those other blood suckers (no not lawyers... though maybe they should), VAMPIRES?! OH pleasepleaseplease... vampire lawyers? Vampire politicians?
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    sunman502 wrote: »
    But I'd love more romantic things to, even though we already has romantic garden and dine out
    The game could use some more romantic stuff for the bedroom. And some more romantic apparel too. ;)<3

Would want the cuddling in the bed feature to return because that was sooo cute !!!

for your info i do not find the bed cuddle cute and its not a feature i would like to see return i hope they keep that feature out out other wise you will be seeing my sims sleep in single beds only
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Movotti wrote: »
    If it's going to be about politics, then maybe it will also have those other blood suckers (no not lawyers... though maybe they should), VAMPIRES?! OH pleasepleaseplease... vampire lawyers? Vampire politicians?

If it has Vampires, it has officially saved the game for me.
    Movotti wrote: »

If it has Vampires, it has officially saved the game for me.

again i will repeat what will you do if vampires would never return to the sims game i sure no went those things back unless i can fully turn them off in game
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

@friendlysimmers I think you made that clear....

@FallenPrince @Movotti I am really hoping vampires return!! I really hope they look at Sims 2 vampires and make them creepy and rare. I loved how they handled them in Sims 2, obviously there are things that could be improved. At this point, I just need my supernaturals back!!
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    But I'd love more romantic things to, even though we already has romantic garden and dine out
    The game could use some more romantic stuff for the bedroom. And some more romantic apparel too. ;)<3

Would want the cuddling in the bed feature to return because that was sooo cute !!!

for your info i do not find the bed cuddle cute and its not a feature i would like to see return i hope they keep that feature out out other wise you will be seeing my sims sleep in single beds only

@friendlysimmers If they only sleep in single beds then where are they going to WooHoo? Somehow I can't see you using the "bush" from GT. Would you let them cuddle if it was on top of the washing machine- during spin cycle? What if they were "cuddling" the washing machine only, not each other?
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    I agree, mainly because in Sims 2 and Sims 3, we didn't have bars, night clubs, or lounges in the basegame but got them with a City world. This time we go them in the basegame and got DJing and dance stuff in GT. So maybe they can do a city world this time and focus more on things that aren't more nightlife. I suppose there could be bands etc., or celebrity stuff, but the surveys had tied political stuff in. Personally, I'm okay with that! It's really missing right now, and we're not bereft of nightlife. Edited to add: Mostly I want Sims 2 style apartments, though (which were a separate EP in that game)

Apartment Life in TS2 did not had any of those things.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    I think it will be more Apartment Life like with Politics.

Also, what if there are no vampires but witches like Apartment Life :D
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    I'm kind of hoping there will be a mechanism to set our crime rate so we can finally have some darker things in the game. And then maybe some superheroes! (And villains!)
    #Team Occult
    @LiELF Great idea!
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    @LenaDieters11 Thanks! :smile:
    #Team Occult

@friendlysimmers If they only sleep in single beds then where are they going to WooHoo? Somehow I can't see you using the "bush" from GT. Would you let them cuddle if it was on top of the washing machine- during spin cycle? What if they were "cuddling" the washing machine only, not each other?

for your info most of the time i make the family in create a sim and mostly keep my sims single parents and would not let them do the thing

• Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    I think it's more related to cities/politics, since the recording that was leaked seemed like a new political career..(maybe playin mayor as an active career) who knows
    So i think it's hard to relate this EP to a 'nightlife' theme..although I'd prefer the nightlife theme over the political one..
    Anyone else thinks that?

City politics and civil service jobs would be the perfect cherry to set on top of ts4. I hope that there's a Starbucks on every corner and pigeons in the park, too. That'd give it some nice additional city flavor.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    @friendlysimmers I think you made that clear....

@FallenPrince @Movotti I am really hoping vampires return!! I really hope they look at Sims 2 vampires and make them creepy and rare. I loved how they handled them in Sims 2, obviously there are things that could be improved. At this point, I just need my supernaturals back!!

Agree with you! While I loved TS3 Vampires in terms of their looks- the paler skin and glowy eyes, I LOVED TS2 vampires. They were quite hard to encounter (for me) and I always had to search for them. I also enjoyed the " stereotypical oldscool, 60's black and white horror movie" vampire behavior in TS2. And I miss the coffin beds too.
    Ah, I do wish they would bring supernaturals back- I miss them so much!