Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LITTLE things in the game that DON'T annoy you?

Comments

• Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Jeans tuck into cowboy boots with no clipping!!
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    KellyWhovianKellyWhovian Posts: 177 Member
    I think the blurred background in the distance is my favorite part, how the flowers pop out and really make the scenery brighter.
    ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.simsnetwork.com%2Fsites%2Fsimsnetwork.com%2Ffiles%2Fnews%2F2011%2F20111008-pets-anim-3.gif&f=1
    Origin ID: kellywhovian

• Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    I like that there is a lot of clutter.
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    Livin in SimLivin in Sim Posts: 1,145 Member
    I love it when I can't decide what to make for dinner, so I pop into The Sims and look through the cooking menus, pick something that grabs me, and by the time they have it cooked I'm jonesin' for it. Going to make a Taco Casserole right now....
  • Options
    uzumouzumo Posts: 1,836 Member
    I like the sparks around the sim when that sim ages up. Nice little detail shows how the moment of aging up is significant.
  • Options
    ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    I like the ambient sounds and I like the lightening bugs at night.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • Options
    Callum2000Callum2000 Posts: 802 Member
    I love how when a sim comes home for work, someone would be outside the lot waiting for them and cuddle them if they're family/friends and kiss them if they're together. I also like when the trees and curtains move in the wind, it flows so nice xD
  • Options
    lmusiclmusic Posts: 288 Member
    I love:

* Paintings - so many and so beautiful
    * Granite Falls - lovely to look at and really feels like your Sims are somewhere else
    * Doctor/Scientist career - Really fun and creative
    * Windenburg - Beautifully designed
    * Music - I love writing songs, the look of the instruments
    * Basements - lots of extra space and quite cheap
    * Gardening - Easy to make a fortune and feels real
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 1,353 Member
    Wow, I learned a couple new things from this thread (like angry cooking and peeing in pools, and pranking high-mischief sims). I agree with everyone about the beautiful sounds. :smile:

My favourite little detail is how Sims will look affectionately at each other. I like when one Sim gets to the bed to WooHoo before the other and their eyes follow the other Sim affectionately as they walk to the other side of the bed. I also like how in a group conversation two lovebirds will be smiling towards each other even if one of them is talking to someone else.
  • Options
    TheBristolSimmerTheBristolSimmer Posts: 705 Member
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    I like how when your sim uses the rocket ship, other sims on the home lot can watch the space trip on the PC... including when a sim is woohooing in space! :s

I had no idea you could do that!!
    The Bristol Simmer||Find my builds and legacy updates on the gallery! Have a happy day!

68OUgVc.jpg
  • Options
    Bluefairy286Bluefairy286 Posts: 254 Member
    The mischief skill, actually I like all the skills. I like how you can unlock new options when you get at a higher level.
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    Sorry if this is a repeat. I'm at work and can't read the entire thread right now. One of things in Dine Out that I like is the ability to draw on the placemat. Give me a paper placemat in any restaurant and I will do the same thing so this gives it a bit of realism to me. :)
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    I like listening to not only nature, but the kids laughing and playing, and the water in the streams and rivers are nice.
  • Options
    JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Autonomous friendly greetings, especially bro hugs for my male sims.
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    I'm glad that this thread exists. It's too bad people are coming in and ruining it. Oh well.

I like the animations in the game. It makes me like watching my little Sims do their thing. I like watching them fail horribly at cooking, and their emotions effect animations, too. Like if a Sim is angry, and they decide to cook, they'll open the fridge, get the food, then slam the door!

Of course, they can also take angry poops :lol:
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    lukypalms54lukypalms54 Posts: 303 Member
    I really enjoy how they don't listen to you sometimes.

Like it annoys me if its something important like work but if I tell them to go read a "Handiness" Skill book and they go to their computer and troll, then I'll chuckle and think "Yeah if I was a sim I wouldn't want to be forced to study either.'
  • Options
    MistyLakeMistyLake Posts: 1,700 Member
    Oh wow. So nice to see that there are people who actually find positive things in the game. I've learnt to like the game more and more. Let's hope TS4 will grow to be the biggest and the bestest Sims game ever! <3
    "By Grabthar's Hammer! Let There Be Sims!"
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Multi tasking.
    Which does lead to some pretty funny things. I had a welcome wagon member holding the fruitcake plate, and a dinner plate, he'd put the cake away, and shovel in some dinner, then go back to holding both, all while chatting with my sim.
    And then there's the sims who, rather than eating at the table, will sit on a bed, and eat dinner.

And the way kids and teens will often sit together on a bed, and do their homework.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    Insane sims talking to themselves.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Jealous sims chewing out their Significant Others for talking to someone else. :love: love this! Especially when it's townies in the middle of my sims restaurant. lol
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    The fashion/CAS, Build/buy mode.
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    vqra45vqra45 Posts: 32 Member
    I enjoy watching the stars with my sims :3
  • Options
    the pay bills music
  • Options
    iriefthiiriefthi Posts: 1,073 Member
    I like that there are no rabbit hole restaurants,spas, active jobs and livelier lots!!
    I love nature and sims unique expressions! I like the jealous trait!
    Actually i love the game <3 but Toddlers are much much needed and for me it is going to be perfect after that!