Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Comments

• ANNETTE1951ANNETTE1951 Posts: 520 Member
    Check out Sims 4 City Life
  • littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member
    Lol isn't it just windenburg with a photoshopped title? :D
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
    It could be, I found it on a European facebook site
  • rmonkeysonrmonkeyson Posts: 22 Member
    Frankly, I'm excited about a city and I really want to see everything that they're adding
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member

Yep lol
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

Yes that's Windenburg.
    OMG, I feel like an idiot, lol. Well, I checked out images of Windenburg and none of the ones I looked at, resembled this. The structures were all Tudor architecture so I don't know where this image came from out of Windenburg but if you guys say so, I believe it.
    why is the word I diot replaced with plum, it is not a foul word.
    Oh I also wanted to say that I didn't see any tall office buildings in Windenburg. Maybe I should actually play it once in a while to see if it is the same backdrop. I have actually visited for a few minutes once in all the time I have had it.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    That area is the fountain area where the community pool, and the wharf like area is and the big statues - they are just looking towards the backdrop. I spent a lot of time looking at those buildings while I built my downtown windenburg - I just finished it a few days ago so those buildings are very fresh in my mind, in particular those windows and that red sign, as at the time I wanted to use that particular sign for my building and couldnt, because it was across the street. I did steal the windows idea for the Crown Resort. (notice how that appears to be more more than 4 stories?)
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
    Wow, I have hardly played Windenburg so this one went right over my head. Thank you Italian sims 4 facebook, I am humiliated because of your site, lol.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Wow, I have hardly played Windenburg so this one went right over my head. Thank you Italian sims 4 facebook, I am humiliated because of your site, lol.

It's okay. You saw something and got excited and wanted to share. There is nothing wrong with that.
  • littlearchitectlittlearchitect Posts: 277 Member

Don't take it too hard. ;) Maybe they just use that image because there is no official one yet to use in the post about the leak.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon__gif___fan_art__by_hazzaplumbob-dayfe38.gif
    Thanks for all the kind words, I feel a lot better now about my faux pas. :)
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Well, to be fair - they could be hinting at they think they are going to make those backdrops and props actual city worlds/play areas. It would seem we have a city like backdrop somewhere in each of the worlds - heck even Sixam has a city backdrop... dun dun dun
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim