Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• KevinL5275KevinL5275 Posts: 2,489 Member
    Kiki, Navid, Amber, and Tiffani had amassed a fortune of 1 million simoleons, so I decided to make good on Tiffani's promise to leave the ungrateful residents of Starlight Shores for the uptown glitz of Angel City (Coasterboi custom world).

The four adults, plus Grace, Angelica, Andrew, and the dog Piper all piled into the cab and set off for their new home:

screenshot_original.jpg

And arrived at their new home:

screenshot_original.jpg

(This shot reminds of me the Beatles Abbey Road, hahaha)

Their new place has 5 rooms; 3 bedrooms, a study, and a game room.

Upstairs:
    (Workout/TV room on the upper left, Kiki/Navid's bedroom on the upper right, Amber & Tiffani & Andrew's room on the lower right, and the study and Grace & Angelica's room on the bottom, unseen beneath the bathroom)

screenshot_original.jpg

Downstairs:

screenshot_original.jpg

The pool and outdoor entertaining area:

screenshot_original.jpg

The living room, family room, and driveway:

screenshot_original.jpg

It took me several real hours to decorate their new place and get it set up for 7 sims and a dog. I had to remodel the upstairs bathroom as well to make room for their sauna.
    The only bad side to this house is the surrounding yard is all on a slope, so there is no place to put stuff like the slip'n'slide, treehouse, hopscotch arena, etc.

Grace, Kiki and Navid's daughter, ages up to a teenager. I think she looks really pretty. @Celticgamer0 's Kiki makes cute sims. :)

screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

They were all tired, hungry, and upset from the move, and when Grace aged up, it canceled all their actions and made them celebrate in the living room. That's the dog's puddle in the entryway, and then Kiki had an accident, too. :(:(:( What made this even worse was Amber aged up to adult, and then Navid aged up to adult, right after Grace aged up. I lost control of my sims as they all had to celebrate the birthdays.

Lastly, I put in a Bonehilda maid to clean up the messes, and my game froze up on me. :( I'll have to try again in the morning. I saved before they aged up, so I get to go thru this again.
    I'm a 48 year old married man, with a beautiful wife, a cat, and a simverted personality.My Sims 3 Pictures
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    @cwaddell Awesome changes on the manor. It does seem too small for the kind of house it is. That reminds me of @lanlyn 's one when she was playing in Riverview with Bonnie and Clyde.
    @thuggishsplicer Yes, I noticed @cwaddell's renovation and admired it. (I've just been lurking lately.) On my redo, I removed those side curves of the grand staircase too. Just not enough room for them I felt. And I liked how @cwaddell moved the back porch doors and stairs. Great idea. Also liked where the dining room was placed off the kitchen. Nice. :)

• imdragonitimdragonit Posts: 1,019 Member
    @CravenLestat your vids are so fun, also wanted to say ty for creating the Hershey top, I had to download it ( love my chocolates )
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @thuggishsplicer Nice pictures of Egypt :smile:

@TadOlson Good update :smile:

@CravenLestat Great video again :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
    @KevinL5275 Nice to see you back in the thread and great pictures again :smiley:

I have only one more day of work and then I am off so I can start work on the final part of my film at last :smiley:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Vampirefizz19Vampirefizz19 Posts: 38 Member
    so today my sims naomi has decided to start writing as hobbie and has three books published that retirement sorted. Her husband tom is just enjoying watching all his children grow up. Their daughter is almost ready to master the guitar skill and start selling albums. thomas their middle child is working to be buff as posssible and im hoping he can earn enough to become a healthy restraunt owner (means im gunna have to look up how to build a restraunt). The newist adition ragnar is very cleaver and looking to follow in his dads footsteps and become a scientist. in the next few days i think i may be adopting another child into this crazy loving home :) soz i cant post piccys

Happy Simmming
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    @TadOlson Thanks for the tip. I remember sending them two messages before quitting. I keep my account because of Google Drive and my e-mail. I'll take a look. Congrats for the Can Station! Now your sims won't have problems eating bad food! XD
    Or maybe they should. It's funny to see their disgusted faces.

@Karritz It's a pity several cool stuff are only avaiable if you buy the big ones. u.u
    I've been putting off buying some simpoints because they're a rip-off! I see videos once in a while and I managed to get several new pieces of clothes and hairstyles this way.

@emorrill Great update on the Holland Family. I checked it out yesterday night. Lots of babies, too! My gosh, you should have a sim in the Daycare Career!

@CravenLestat Lina Lancaster was great as an acrobat. That talent show seems very difficult! I wonder who's next. There should be an Appaloosa Girl riding that bull.

@KevinL5275 What a nightmare! I have this problem with my triplets aging in the middle of a Snowflake Party. I was focused on other things and forgot that it was their birthday. One of them forgot to age and then I used a cake and Master Controller to fix their ages. XD

@lanlyn Great to see you around! I hope everything is fine!
    It's really cool to see the different things people do with the same resources. XD

@king_of_simcity Thanks XD

Hey, do you guys remember that lad who was trying to have his sim whoohoo with Grim Reaper? I haven't seen his updates for ages.
    Speaking of updates, the last part of Kyle's chapter was released. Check out here:

Chapter 02-09 Mother Knows Best
    https://thuggishsplicer.wordpress.com/2016/08/21/travelers-02-09/

02-09-006_zpsfeui9xr0.jpg

I'm sorry, Hank's fans! Hank is too complicated to be with Kyle. As you may have noticed in one spoiler I released, he will end up with someone else. ;-)
  • kathrynnnkathrynnn Posts: 14 New Member
    I mean to sum it up in 3 words: relationships and death.
  • djebay2djebay2 Posts: 36 Member
    Hey Everyone!

I've been updating my Sims 3 blog on thesims3.com site. Its a family called "The Harbor's" .

There is a total of 5 blog posts for today.
    1. Goodbye Dad, Goodbye Mom: This covers the death of the first generation.
    2. Marriage Galore!: In an attempt to keep the family moving forward two of the siblings get married.
    3. Remodel Renew: The eldest siblings remodels the house, like tear it down remodel.
    4. Ayan's second shot: Read post number 2 to get it
    5. Drama Ensues: The family is hit with scandals, drama, fights and unexpected pregnancies!

Here is the link to the "My Blog" page on the sims 3 site.
    @djebay2 blog: thesims3.com/myBlog.html?persona=djebay2

Feel free to shoot me a friend request!

BTW I'm still uploading the last two posts as I post this.
    @KevinL5275 1million bucks! that's incredible! It does take forever to rebuild a house. At least the game didn't freeze while building!

@Vampirefizz19 They sound like a wholesome family!
    @thuggishsplicer OMG! Your blog is A-MAZING! I can't wait to see what other "mysteries" are happening!
    @djebay2 I haven't been on the old site in ages but I will have to check your blog out :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited August 2016
    Winter is such a glorious time...

Until it's day after day of gnomes and small fires in garages.
    Buzz hates how people don't know safety... But they also appear to lack with seatbelts and PROPER steering wheels
    Screenshot_27.jpg

Screenshot_31.jpg

"HERE'S BUZZ"
    Screenshot_32.jpg

He had to spend the night making snow angels. He liked taking life slow again and treating it as a fun time.
    Screenshot_37.jpg

While he was out though. Seems like he also met someone who didn't like his taste in hobbies and decided to take it out on our poor former Pit Fighter
    Screenshot_39.jpg

Buzz didn't take it so easily and decided to end his pests' day with Buzz's skills from before
    Screenshot_40.jpg

Upon returning home Buzz might of ended up taking a journey through space and time... And sharp ice.
    Screenshot_12.jpg
    Pssst, my story here revolves around Buzz and his newfound life but has guest cameos at times... Can you spot them when they happen?
    L9q8VGi.png
    @king_of_simcity7 yeah, it makes uploading so much more easy! all of the pictures are there, the blog is there. I like the self-contained site of the Sims3 better than creating a seperate blog like in the sims4. If I want my Sims3 story posted on here, I would need a flickr or wordpress...Its too many sites.

Hopefully you enjoy it and keep reading. I'm working on the "Drama Ensues" right now! Girl/Boy, is it a lot of drama!!!
  • cwaddellcwaddell Posts: 4,960 Member
    edited August 2016
    Thank you @king_of_simcity7, @TadOlson, @emorrill @thuggishsplicer and @lanlyn.
    lanlyn wrote: »
    @cwaddell Awesome changes on the manor. It does seem too small for the kind of house it is. That reminds me of @lanlyn 's one when she was playing in Riverview with Bonnie and Clyde.
    @thuggishsplicer Yes, I noticed @cwaddell's renovation and admired it. (I've just been lurking lately.) On my redo, I removed those side curves of the grand staircase too. Just not enough room for them I felt. And I liked how @cwaddell moved the back porch doors and stairs. Great idea. Also liked where the dining room was placed off the kitchen. Nice. :)
    I would never have gotten the Now and Then Manor if I hadn't seen how great you (@lanlyn) had done with it it in your game. Since I like building I am already thinking of other Victorian homes using the items that came with the venue. Working on the already built lot has let me see how to work with the pieces. Thanks. :)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @meeoun Hey I ran out to GS today and got a couple extra Arceus cards was worried you might not get one :( so let me know if you needed him if so I will message you send you one.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
    @Sorak4 Nice pictures, I love seeing Sims in cars :smiley:

@djebay2 I don't actually post picture into the TS3 site anymore as I have too many on their and it is easier if I just put them on Facebook ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @king_of_simcity7 Thank you :p And @imdragonit Thanks am working on round 3 video right now and I love chocolate today have not went to crazy but have eaten 3 dark chocolate brownies with my coffee :)

@KevinL5275 I feel bad giving you an awesome,it is like I am saying awesome that your game froze :( That stinks you have to do it all over again.

@Sorak4 I caught your reference in your screenshot to the scene from the movie "The shining" :p Jack Nicolson would be proud.
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • plushtrap_107plushtrap_107 Posts: 1,435 Member
    edited August 2016
    Neat pics guys :)@Sorak4, why is Buzz glowing in the last pic?

Not too much has happened in Bridgeport today because I've been working on The Creamington, a new house for Alwyn and his family.

Bertie should have known that there was a catch when Pam invited him to move into Oak Grove Bungalow. A beautiful girlfriend, a charming cottage near the centre of the city and close to the beach...oh yes and haunted by his mother in law.

Screenshot-102_zpsvxwyoww2.jpg

Operation Matchmaker continues. It was Gem's first birthday so Pam threw her a party. She oh-so accidentally invited Buster too, so that he and Marigold could spend some quality time together.

Screenshot-104_zpsjtv9zs2m.jpg

A vampire gatecrashed and decided to play the piano. Saturn and Jupiter had a romantic dance and Mars chatted to Buster.

Gem celebrated with some cake and here she is, wearing a cute fishy romper. She looks so much like Mom and not very much like Dad at all. She has her Dads' eyebrows and her cute squashy nose is from her mom's side of the family.

Screenshot-110_zpsmskh26cy.jpg

Marigold and Buster chat about...disguises? They seem to be getting on well together though! I'm not sure what Mr Arcturus is doing outside...

Screenshot-105_zpsdwjorj8a.jpg

• ilikethesims30ilikethesims30 Posts: 556 Member
    Here's Noah/Ryan. What do you think? Should I make any changes?

24g57i0.jpg
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    @Sorak4, why is Buzz glowing in the last pic?

If I were Buzz and spent 7 hours outside fighting fires without a suit I'd be pretty blue too. I think he was REALLY cold there. Not enough to be close to death but defiantly not that far from hypothermia. No traits or rewards helping him to resist the cold but he'll easily make it.

Summers ended at the moment so he'll be fine
    L9q8VGi.png
    @plushtrap_107 Nice pictures and a good variety of Sims as well :smile:

@ilikethesims30 He looks good so far :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • BlastboomBlastboom Posts: 175 Member
    I finally picked up Late Night and University Life, hoping to explore those packs later today. I have no idea what took me so long.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    Something so sad..... I hit the university glitch and had to start over.... I knew nothing about it when I initially started playing until I made the mistake of inviting my sims family to watch her graduate and when she got home they were stuck. I made the mistake and saved my game and went back in to not seeing any of their faces and her not knowing her parents. Anyway I deleted my save and have thus started a new story. Lesson learned do not invite anyone to your graduation with the university ep. The good news is I started a half supernatural family. The father hates the supenatural and doesnt believe in them. Hes more logical and into science and advanced technology. Where as the mother is a witch and has yet to tell her husband. Only their daughter knows. And shes a witch also but both her and her mother dont know it yet. There are going to be lots of twists and turns in this story! Cant wait to jump back in lol.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,016 Member
    edited August 2016
    @thuggishsplicer Oh, I'm fine. I've had some family issues lately, but nothing tragic, just something enough to throw me off track for a while. But I've also gotten on an escapist binge of reading mystery books. Then, of all things, I read some Captain America graphic novels. :D I installed my Dragon Inquisition game on my new computer and am also installing my Skyrim game on it. I keep thinking I should try to finish those RPGs. Just feeling restless, I guess.

@cwaddell Thank you. I think I'll steal a couple of your ideas for the Now and Then manor if you don't mind. <3 My Riverview family doesn't live there anymore, but I'm going to save my finished lot to the bin to use elsewhere. It takes a lot of time and effort to fix that crazy broken-down old house! I also wondered whether the Jones home in Riverview (up on the hill) had enough room to use that grand staircase. I might try something out there, just for fun. Don't you think that would be a neat place to renovate?

I agree; there are some great items that came with the set. Love the cobwebs. :# And I've used the roof pieces in a couple of other builds.

In Midnight Hollow for a greenhouse in back of the Yates home:
    ruNm8ZXH17van9sz-QWlCxJ8ZugsUVP490GTvrKoII6FWuYIEy3mHBkZKHmhB53BmpZqnHpnr0BACPeOHFFbj1m6ZmS3Mn-gv0gaTa6FTXqxy1kqK8XdRzyrqy9RVf5AcTrFnBCEVN8eBbizMEwOGLSA6oaF9eKeo3LMoaGzHDauIC9GP9sBUb2BzhXWw0Xzy1E2Yp5ScbAwtqLW25YmuNANXB-zzIikUeLPHVFcepf0-C_nspJu5cqK27BFofuvMY7vhva79vr_Aa9pKyGSS688mkNqgQZgpqyYkOuuit5o_9z6-FhCinvA2Pcj46LM3KGY_VQK0BOhlnxVXl7Q0Z1Y7HTeuA4uFnCljRaigN13IcmreFYpN-bR7UyLX3opDsPI2L4jsXmVmkF5D9XPZsUHUaDJvNpwcP4pjd8_uzVxialaaJqGaMo8n8rnQ1Ay_g5unLyymuykFEsOI5f_PcZTKN3A64yG-M-L7cyQgH8jX2H9oR8goL-ZgdcCYwUwkWerubpW4ioVf7a-uHTENLEGCM1sR5MP5iT6dfNYzux9M-isr2FwuWKCz9bR8-0btZR_7jx1JnUei9hMIaeLWJpnHXhidrM=w1280-h800-no

P9WzLwduZWwiNgVS5seahwJHAEQe7kDxFfcip67PdRV7fTiNe8YB6bUGb-eiHqT4mXaArF2K1LBcYoY1VQaFnOgeqDcKuQ3bcIB0zeRbkqVxszMl8qmt3V4EZrThQJpQVTK-OiZMk2oiSGtPcZWd86MOWxyiIeYjYfg0ToMwyBOksSdQFBBICOAKICjRZWwBK3ltft3HLzXCJGMBlZXpWDL8efUj1ULnFDXta4gd0wWlNGq3s-bJvrTG-EhP_jKQ0zTl6ZBYNdfXhMpfLvlbFqqfV36Forh5TvcWp7UNpKCRNa4Yfys7DoYqgACrJDzRBhjnAInIsA3sajXA77Vjg973jg7WCq-CBynHnM_tr0k24UcwxZ10AiUEtrGQdVSYmGZt2uVbflgj5MOCB0Q_OOUy0GOJ1I9RSWI4BZEeosOy1_jTpp9Kd5t888FGl-AzmusfJ0kenQZ-z-YCxC_Izi82nXuihjIiQ5v4yQomh72SyhdAgrmsWqAF8LZ7CbpgeKgF4FCa103IMR2h6yv5CT2f0uDrl9Pp0jZp17BWC2gFhGlXS8Hcg6WR10CDwV_49hfs-3OOeSwTfYmFbSNf5TgxW0u50YI=w1280-h800-no

And in my Riverview family's new home on a couple of the private "bungalows."
    -8KuAhBC4eTdUvH6D2i25dHPSswcNN_pSAZ6VctpuxCz-VQgnvcHoStSnWa5RuDRaoHB0mUaNL8Esl28jQn8h4F3YUEQFqZtF6MSeXvz3KELFQEzIbzo00JYRn9uGjVZu02I9wbPHtf2yXvCcAB86C-hiHHrEQ87SGhQwgt1NXP4uqU06Ce3VKcWb_NCwHPyDJZ1ErGSY3wSbD_9qBHlfhoxmmtnP2wCTRUGg0_83Z-7foqPTLA2kCAYi7v_NlvfKIs6RCITXxfwHOcH1PmeVI3tHr1iqbXgCfM-DFMVj2aCKaJDMbzSMTKM7UViB_lVysIEIbR1CtpTA2S-dOWhc4lnQqMvnQ96D5KfUMVa2lcNi15k7CPWC15Ja8YHJER1XCSExN68RBPlaufLE1g6uanUMbWk0prKG08MZOjdLix6eo5jKwQxdsEqbf1Y5cefr73kMDope_8xQjWPOPT_mbQaL1DFdlbi6TcyHnR7HlFtedxLaarLUCbl0wmImHl_vqRhbuajVVJ9tH2N3uN6r8xOewGVTguNJ8hiB3Atxw22Ih2G-14I0jxQ6kJ7XsjpiR85FmFJ3gaZIVM75Hq4xDtQ4QE7zHY=w1280-h800-no

tVGWWuru8eReVYK4caZzU3XqOggrOeoG9w1YGI2kZDJQxq_X4UQzTyrKkfY4VDeMw7Hrh3pqjXtJgaMpSVr7wxUsszqVOWaXG9n5OxbRbOGRg1cQUIcbSjEGtkmqlROu9g4OqKpngNx47FaOPC-YUULbi2X2zb3pcJROPqmOYNmVHKLkJkHWXHwUzRYScx1zfGTg1-sfx3g0Cy9jmTNSeKIyvDQdw6VMrjzbZgXBXVw5bbLMM-_3pW2nXAAUXQOPlTHQvtsnYmtEU0S6lQx8fTz8yfC-b10PPc7OyVkLNh__UgvS4tY3Y2irH6PQTLaayuaDwSju2L6QcJfp3pXMzguzU2ATKglGy7E6FQOnbf-beTC2uN-RJyl3LTCuhk77sKmnFW419UZ2JDSGOP0uMkUsrPgJ0Ao0RzeCYLs_tY1LZrBFUK_TwFodS0jqrzCCXb3Gv6ghzb8-qw1DJ017aiYJig6arHAIXySLrDi40b1om7UvqKJF2zR3O0ECOFUY3ulJLMKVkW3V8BHGrlQLdn0jAUnW1EQG5cxiews5YGvz1gBzkm4LZxfM7zM-3Qj7Eqdp0akUEkgsHIoGA3T6vorH2nW_qks=w1280-h800-no

CpxEV2M3GkFZ5FpyYmtWcN1vUQ70T_ASj0C-9NzKsUrgpytUnkZ5czgUyOwOWj62vL5aqewuQ4ca2vLjabZ1uRyDXqu474Vfeh1ikFCrPaoqwLgOC_D9IYQJ-u6WfqsWapnEjkbTSg43uwi8qPIXK04TzzoSrdjW6GiugQcFWOnBk3q06eYptAVD0btIyYcLhCSgN4L23s3oeTmw6vjHr72p7uWn_RwY4gjGRGMfiebhbtcDOFHsp01RBQlstbb4T-Ei5kFhZ2gEn_idzUsLNevIz1LRGAIsuLiGGYfeUsMVaDtgd3oeIBV1T5lOxsH48ZpfiRKjEKnAZcDC31lRF67YltZR7T5VU7v3oStyv8L9D4-mw5R-XnxQwXTO1Or5AanOkd2dwS_GwIu9sdWcvRKcR4GfPkEOpwYgYi9eVRRM74HSnHGhYDNLKuYPezfCwghi2dLRlVzrhVm2qvnfLqncBBjhpEbgIbVODfLCYWjrz3MSA1oDqh9Xm2LCqSukRW30HYvWZad28rF9H2E53aB9ja84wEr_nUvokXyOjfw3wUcX8g3tRt3lsl3hASNQreQW6orGIVArXEp0AklX6miBYLYePGQ=w1280-h800-no

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top