Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A prom mod? ALL MY YES!!!

RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
Romire - Australian Gamer
An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.

Comments

• LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Looks really neat! I may not use it myself (we never really had a prom per sey when I graduated) but for those that really want it, I think it could be fun! Here's hoping it all works out well.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • rshell193rshell193 Posts: 284 Member
    I'm totally downloading this right now and checking it out!!! :smiley: this looks amazing
  • HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    2m2Y7pQ.gif[img][/img]
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • RomireRomire Posts: 2,418 Member
    Hyeion wrote: »
    Snip for Sizeures

Christ that hurt my eyes
    Romire - Australian Gamer
    An Nurodirvgent player from the land downunder.
    edited August 2016
    @Hyeion May wanna spoiler that one...lol. And plum now I really miss Al Rickman!

Back on topic, the prom thing must be something more akin to bigger places and countries. I'm on an island in Canada and our 'proms' usually consisted of a church service (locally anyways as that's where the grad is usually held), then dinner at the church hall and then 'safe grad' which is usually some games downstairs (I remember getting enough tickets for a stuffed jack russell. Still got him unless the cat at my folks' place got him) and then a trip out somewhere in town. For my grad we went to this bar (no alcohol was being served) and while some played pool, the rest of us actually got chips and started playing poker for fun. I was knocked out in the first three. I also won a gift card and got my first laptop when we came back for clean-up....lol. Hey, if you weren't there for the drawing, you didn't get it.

Again, really glad this mod has been made for those that want it. Gives teens something slated for them and it could be a good companion for the Back to School mod.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I just watched Urbansim's mod review on it. I'm definitely downloading it (and the Baby shower mod, too from the same creator). I really hope we get more mods like this. It would be so awesome to have life Family Reunions, High School Reunions, Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties... I'll take all the mods like this! :)
    p8L4V6v.png
    edited August 2016
    I usually just have a small house party for my baby showers (*Here's her male sim who had an alien baby a while back* It was a "get-together" :D ) as it all works out pretty much the same for me. Or I just invite people over. All works out.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• HyeionHyeion Posts: 522 Member
    Romire wrote: »
    Hyeion wrote: »
    Snip for Sizeures

Christ that hurt my eyes

So sorry, :D

Thank you for this, I might download it, sounds so awesome, can't wait o:
    mfCdivN.gif

Origin ID: Hyeion
  • AudreyLDAudreyLD Posts: 104 Member
    i take it this mod too with the shower mod (Even if I still have no babies.) ^^ !! Its great as ideas !! Good for screenshots or movies !!
  • vqra45vqra45 Posts: 32 Member
    That mod looks too good to be real o-o defo gonna try it!
  • 3KNPen3KNPen Posts: 2,825 Member
    edited August 2016
    Oooh nice and perfect timing since the kids in my Legacy family are aging up into teens. I might have to give this a go though I'll have to add a location big enough/logical enough for a prom to take place in. Thankfully my Newcrest is completely empty in that save.

Also I agree I wish there were more mods like this available as well well as more custom aspirations.
    ~ ~ ~
  • PurrdaleckiPurrdalecki Posts: 972 Member
    Non of brittpinkiesims event mods (baby shower, prom) seem to work for me... I have all mods and cc, including script mods enabled, and have latest patch of game, like 2-3 mods (baby with no crib mod, life is a beach mod, and enable debug cheats mod).

I extract the files but the only thing that seems to work is the cc items. I wish they would though bc I really want to use them, but they don't show up as social events even though it says for prom you can only hold on generic lot, even if I'm at generic lot it is not an option and baby shower mod is never an option...
    tumblr_inline_o2epubgZOk1tbsl8q_500.gif
    My sims 4 studio with poses for download and stuff: click
  • DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    Woaaah, that is awesome!
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I like it and would use if every patch that EA/Maxis makes most of the time screws it up. :(
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I hope there is awkward slow dancing and the option for your parent sim to be a chaperone.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    @3KNPen if you (Or anyone else, too) build a Prom building and decide to share, let me know. I'd love to use them. :)
    p8L4V6v.png
  • kathrynnnkathrynnn Posts: 14 New Member
    That looks amazing, I'm probably gonna go spend the next 4 hours building a prom venue.
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Wow thanks for sharing this! Downloaded and can't wait to try it!
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    What will your theme be? Under The Stars. Isn't there a ceiling light that looks like a star? Are you going to place the photography studio in the corner for prom pictures?
  • sassygray5sassygray5 Posts: 546 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    What will your theme be? Under The Stars. Isn't there a ceiling light that looks like a star? Are you going to place the photography studio in the corner for prom pictures?

Photo studio, great idea! *Starts game right this minute*
    Dunno about ceiling, but there is this confetti stuff for decorating the floors. Put that on a dark tile or a dark rug going into your venue and it could look awesome!
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited August 2016
    We need this in game. If modders can create it Maxis can.
    Give them time I'm sure. :)
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• domina89domina89 Posts: 221 Member
    Thank you @Romire for sharing this. It looks amazingly fun. I can't believe we have had 4 versions of The Sims and no active prom venue from the dev team. Our teens need some fun, too!
  • SimsChica2013SimsChica2013 Posts: 75 Member
    Yeah. EA needs to get back on this level. :l