Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

City theme Expansion Pack

I was just wondering if you guys heard the rumor of the next expanision pack According to http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/39881/20160819/the-sims-4-latest-rumors-release-date-update-city-themed-expansion-pack-coming-soon.htm. The next expansion pack is going to be a CITY THEME . What do you think. If it does not include season ,toddlers or pet something that most of us been asking for . Are you going to still buy if this expansion pack is true.

Comments

• DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    There's like two dozen threads already about this all over the forums. Do you people not read the forums? Do you not see all the other threads out there already? Are you that myopic? Or are you a troll that's bored and decided it would be "fun" to post yet another city themed thread?
  • Victoire01Victoire01 Posts: 5 New Member
    Maybe she didn't notice, please don't be so rude.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I was just wondering if you guys heard the rumor of the next expanision pack According to http://www.gamenguide.com/articles/39881/20160819/the-sims-4-latest-rumors-release-date-update-city-themed-expansion-pack-coming-soon.htm. The next expansion pack is going to be a CITY THEME . What do you think. If it does not include season ,toddlers or pet something that most of us been asking for . Are you going to still buy if this expansion pack is true.

My guess is it's like Late Night and adds a large city,apartments which hopefully work like TS2 apartments,a cinema,bowling alleys and possibly cars.

It may also have a mayor cereer.
    Victoire01 wrote: »

How could you not notice? I read the forums, don't you all read them, too? Just scan the thread page and read the titles, they are full of the city EP topics. Would have to keep your eyes closed not to see them.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,751 Member
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Victoire01 wrote: »

How could you not notice? I read the forums, don't you all read them, too? Just scan the thread page and read the titles, they are full of the city EP topics. Would have to keep your eyes closed not to see them.

because ALL of them get moved over to the EP section so others don't see them?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • KidVicious359KidVicious359 Posts: 841 Member
    Wowza. Little overboard there. Seriously, lots of people make them in the main thread and then they get moved here. I'm guessing that not everyone checks all the different categories.
    zv7sly.jpg
    Twitch.tv/MirPanda33 .... Etsy.com/shop/MHillCrafts ... Come say hi!
  • ashleymw981ashleymw981 Posts: 100 Member
    edited August 2016
    @ Danny . Maybe because I got a life and I don't eat and breath sims like you. Its obvious that you can not separate reality for fantasy to the point that you get mad over something so little . Did you take you medicine? Do you have friends? Are you just a plan jerk ? It has to be one of those three for someone like you to even make a comment. Its obvious that you don't have common sense and very irrational . You made the choice to come on here rather than ignore it; since it so many post out there like mine. Get a life and take you medicine you have emotional problems that its obvious that you can not control .
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    edited August 2016
    @ Danny . Maybe because I got a life and I don't eat and breath sims like you. Its obvious that you can not separate reality for fantasy to the point that you get mad over something so little . Did you take you medicine? Do you have friends? Are you just a plan jerk ? It has to be one of those three for someone like you to even make a comment. Its obvious that you don't have common sense and very irrational . You made the choice to come on here rather than ignore it; since it so many post out there like mine. Get a life and take you medicine you have emotional problems that its obvious that you can not control .

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

giphy_1.gif
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited August 2016
    Ciarassims wrote: »

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/2013/10/Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary-Movie.gif[/img]

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

[img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/2013/10/Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary-Movie.gif[/img]

giphy.gif
    giphy_1.gif

Thank you sweetie, for your concern. You have a nice day.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

200.gif
  • Dramatic-GamerDramatic-Gamer Posts: 713 Member
    Ok honestly let's go back to the topic xD "I loved the drama & the memes"
    I thought the same , I saw a lot of people in the forums saying "If the next expansion pack doesn't bring back Toddlers / Pets / Weather" Or if it's another Party Young Adult type expansion pack I'm done with the game !!!
    then this rumor gets leaked & almost everyone is positive with the idea , I noticed that a very large number if not all of them are really happy and excited about the next expansion pack which makes me confused...
    personally I like the idea especially if it will have fame / celebrities but I'm planning for disappointment / half baked stuff .... so ya
    :)
    Youtube_Banner_2017.jpg
  • aelias24aelias24 Posts: 220 Member

Loved how you handled that, Yeah!
    Real Life Is Never As Interesting As the SimswIiJK39.jpg
    aelias24 wrote: »

Loved how you handled that, Yeah!

Thank you, but I never should have opened my big, fat mouth (or typed with my big, fat fingers) and I would like to apologize to @ashleymw981.
    She/he didn't deserve my rude comment and when I saw others "eating" popcorn as if they were waiting for a fight, I realized I should apologize. These forums have gotten so negative and I don't want to be a part of that ever again.