Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You! ~CLOSED~

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Love the pics! Thanks for sharing. :)
    SLpPUp.png
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Community Lot Request Form

Username: FLSTRider
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of lot (laundromat, club, library, park, etc.): Medieval Exclusive lounge
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All but KPST
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 40x40
    Public restrooms? yes
    Favorite color schemes: keep it within the time period
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? none
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Harvest bounty only
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Eagle Harbor (FLST Custom World)
    Link to specific building or plan: no plan just have fun with this
    Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)?
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? not necessary
    Additional instructions? builder will need to get a copy of the world to build in
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    edited August 2016
    Hello awesome people :smile: I'm back with another request for my Sims 4 game.

Username: Francisca464
    Preferred builder:
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of lot: Hospital
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? I have everything.
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Public restrooms? Yes.
    Favorite color schemes: For this one white, light green, wood and glass I think.
    Colors you dislike: Nothing in particular.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? The world that came with Get To Work, since I'll be replacing the original hospital.
    Link to specific building or plan/Special requirements (subway, parking, registers, etc.)? I'll get back to this in the 'Additional Instructions' bit.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work? Preferred, but not required if everything is clear.

Additional instructions?
    I'm basically looking for a nice, functional hospital to replace the one that came with Get To Work. I've been looking all over, but I can't find one that has everything I'd like to see. I'm very much in love with the hospital I go to in real life. This is the front of it:
    b7bf1b83ee2eee945cf60ff3780d1acd3d8b18f7.jpg

There are more pictures on this website: http://www.atelierpro.nl/nl/projects/32/meander-medisch-centrum. Warning: it's in Dutch, but the pictures are at the bottom of the page. If you need more info, you can just google 'Meander Medisch Centrum Amersfoort' I guess. You might find a lot of Dutch mumbo jumbo, but there are plenty of pics too :wink:

I'm not looking for an exact replica of this hospital, that would be way too much work and also: the real building is quite big. I'd be very happy with a scaled down version of it, although I would like it to be at least two, maybe three stories tall. I just love the look and feel of this particular hospital. It's modern, but also feels homely. I like the use of light wood, glass and soft colors.

If the creator needs more sims based inspiration, I used this https://www.romerjon17productions.com/the-sims-4-community-creations/royal-maxis-hospital hospital for a while and absolutely loved it. But it's too big for my game so it runs really slow when I use it, despite the fact that I have a high end computer. Things that I love about this building are the individual rooms (with tiny bathrooms) for patiens who need to stay a night (for story telling purposes), the big waiting rooms, the hallways and operating rooms and the big baby room for newborns.

A few aspects I'd really love to see in this requested hospital are: a public restaurant for visitors of patients, rooms where patients are treated but also rooms where they can stay when they need to stay a night, preferably a single room for each patient, maybe a small gift shop?, operating rooms, a big central waiting area with seats and a front desk, and also maybe multiple smaller waiting areas and desks for nurses?, a room for newborns, an X-ray room. And I think that's about it for what's important to me.

Of course, it would also need the necessary items from Get To Work to function. So I hope there are TS4 creators who own that pack :yum: And if you can think of other stuff that needs to be in a hospital, feel free to add. I'd like it to be as complete and realistic as possible.

I think that's it. I'm already looking forward for this to be claimed :smile:
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    edited August 2016
    @villebro30
    Here is your Sims3 residential Gothic
    Called = Emerald Mannor
    on a 30/30 lot
    DL= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8966422
    Discription = 2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 2 wc, lounge, kitchen/dining room, study, small home gym, and a games room. theres also a basement with 2 rooms that are awaiting a use. The garage has space for 2 cars.
    [Warning this lot contains spawners]

outfront screenshot_original.jpg
    lounge screenshot_original.jpg
    study screenshot_original.jpg
    uper hallway screenshot_original.jpg
    bedroom one screenshot_original.jpg
    kitchen /dining area screenshot_original.jpg

Post edited by calmorezoo on
    h2xmsbl]

• GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great work Calmorezoo, very dark and interesting...........hope all is well ;)
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    Cal, Love that first pic! But I want to see the mushroom garden! :) Off to Rec'd!
  • Wishonmeh05Wishonmeh05 Posts: 637 Member
    Residential Lot Request Form
    Username: Wishonmeh05
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Contemporary/Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All
    Lot size (dimensions): 50 x 40
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: Master Bedroom: blues and grays, leave other bedrooms neutral and unfurnished
    Number of bathrooms: 3 1/2 (master suite, secondary bedrooms, basement, 1/2 on main floor)
    Favorite color schemes: blues, purples, grays
    Colors you dislike: yellow, orange
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes (except secondary bedrooms)
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Newcrest-Twin Oracle Point
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: Amazing outdoor area featuring pool, garden, & play area. Must have a basement used mostly for exercise and yoga. Must have decent sized office space on first floor. Would prefer open main floor plan. Secondary bedrooms on 2nd floor, Master suite on dedicated 3rd floor.
    Is communication required before the builder begins work?: Yes, so I can provide inspiration pictures
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited August 2016
    @stephAnie1864, Serenity is ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8966789

Traditional family home with 4 bedrooms, 6 baths, study, kitchen, formal dining and living room. The basement has a nectar maker, nectar cellar and rec room. An attic for having sleepovers. The lot has 3 car garage with 3 bike parks, porches, decks and balconies, small garden, pool, hot tub, play area and security fence. ~ no cc ~ no CAP ~ only free store ~ DNA request for stephAnie1864 ~ by romagi ~ Enjoy!

27.jpg

More here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/15123778/#Comment_15123778

Post edited by romagi1 on
    Serenity is beautiful Romagi, already recommended for you :)
    edited August 2016
    edited August 2016
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Great work Calmorezoo, very dark and interesting...........hope all is well ;)
    thank you.
    romagi1 wrote: »
    Cal, Love that first pic! But I want to see the mushroom garden! :) Off to Rec'd!

thankyou, yes there is a mushroom garden its hidding just beyond the tree's.
    Both of your creations are wonderful as always

Serenity, looks wonderful and would look great in any of EA more rural worlds.

Windjaron, is a fab spanish style villa great for lucky palms too.
    h2xmsbl]

• itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    If it's still available, I'll claim this one:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/jlwatkins1848
    @jlwatkins1848

Username: jlwatkins1848 in forums; BaronvonWatkins in gallery
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): blank
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build: Jacobethan great house, with Gothic Revival overtones
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of 'em!
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6-8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?: Master bedroom should be regal w/o being garish; one for sophisticated gentleman with ambitions, grays, blacks and maybe greens; bedroom for artistic male, who does his work elsewhere, navy blues; one for sophisticated and somewhat seductive lady, not a love den, but seductive, reds; one for a semi-reclusive author-type lady, humble yet still tasteful, creams and tans; housekeeper's room, austere, no nonsense, just what she prefers; one room for two boys, one for two girls, attached to a nursery, traditional nursery colors, not modern. Nothing too modern.
    Number of bathrooms: at least 5
    Favorite color schemes: rich colors, dark woods, historically accurate color schemes
    Colors you dislike: garish colors, neons, anything popular after the 1940s
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: I do!
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Windenburg Countryside
    wB2Zykl.jpg
  • villebro30villebro30 Posts: 276 Member
    @calmorezoo Thanks so much! It looks great...can't wait to check it out in game.
    villebro30 wrote: »
    @calmorezoo Thanks so much! It looks great...can't wait to check it out in game.

Thank you, now go Have fun with your sims.
    h2xmsbl]

@flstrider Thanks for the request! Please let me know if you have any questions. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Francisca464 How fun, a hospital! I love working as a Doc in game. This hospital looks awesome. :) If you need to make any changes to your request, please edit the original post and let me know either by posting on the thread or leaving me a message. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Such a fun house, @calmorezoo! That's one I'll be checking out in game for sure. :smiley:
    SLpPUp.png
    @Wishonmeh05 Thanks for the request! If you need to make any changes, please edit your original post and leave a message for me or post in the thread. If you have any questions, please ask. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @romagi1 Gorgeous home with so much to do! Rec'd <3
    SLpPUp.png
    @Glenkarri Your desert home is HOT. lol Very nice. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    If it's still available, I'll claim this one:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/profile/jlwatkins1848
    @jlwatkins1848

Username: jlwatkins1848 in forums; BaronvonWatkins in gallery
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): blank
    Sims 3 or 4?: 4
    Type of build: Jacobethan great house, with Gothic Revival overtones
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All of 'em!
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6-8
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms?: Master bedroom should be regal w/o being garish; one for sophisticated gentleman with ambitions, grays, blacks and maybe greens; bedroom for artistic male, who does his work elsewhere, navy blues; one for sophisticated and somewhat seductive lady, not a love den, but seductive, reds; one for a semi-reclusive author-type lady, humble yet still tasteful, creams and tans; housekeeper's room, austere, no nonsense, just what she prefers; one room for two boys, one for two girls, attached to a nursery, traditional nursery colors, not modern. Nothing too modern.
    Number of bathrooms: at least 5
    Favorite color schemes: rich colors, dark woods, historically accurate color schemes
    Colors you dislike: garish colors, neons, anything popular after the 1940s
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: I do!
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Windenburg Countryside

It is, so thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • Francisca464Francisca464 Posts: 738 Member
    @Francisca464 How fun, a hospital! I love working as a Doc in game. This hospital looks awesome. :) If you need to make any changes to your request, please edit the original post and let me know either by posting on the thread or leaving me a message. Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks! :)

I know, right? I love working as a doc too. It was my favorite career that came with Get To Work. Thank you for your message!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    More great creations from my talented teammates!

@calmorezoo, your manor house looks so cool, rec'd and will download for a closer look.

@romagi1, Serenity is gorgeous, love the exterior color scheme and the rooms are all so pretty. Already rec'd.

@Glenkarri , Windjaron is a beautiful family home, love the looks of it.

Great job everybody!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    edited August 2016
    @Court322 , I have your San Juan Island Waterhouse finished. For the same views in the photos, I built this on 65 Paradise Road in Isla Paradiso.

XmJvvkp.jpg

~ COMPARISON PHOTOS ~

2Kwuikr.jpg

mw97w2r.jpg

NxvDg7D.jpg

u5xiBZc.jpg

EXCHANGE DOWNLOAD

PICTURES